Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Hell Nordstrom.

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

What do each of the options do when you fight him? Is there an alignment bump for them?

AUNTIE-LUNG

Avatar: 70672 Fri Nov 07 09:28:28 -0500 2008

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 59 Hacker

“Cracking Addict”

mterek Posted:

What do each of the options do when you fight him? Is there an alignment bump for them?

there is nothing of interest in this spoiler tag It is completely alignment based made you look haha made you look haha made you look haha made you look haha made you look haha resulting in the same outcome. nothing to see here

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Snow Crash Posted:

there is nothing of interest in this spoiler tag It is completely alignment based made you look haha made you look haha made you look haha made you look haha made you look haha resulting in the same outcome. nothing to see here

lies.

It’s not completely alignment based. It may be partially, but it’s not completely.

I haven’t commented on whether there’s an alignment bump or not because I don’t remember.

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

snow crash if youre going to post unhelpful **** just dont post anything at all

mterek

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

MC Banhammer Posted:

I haven’t commented on whether there’s an alignment bump or not because I don’t remember.

I think there is.

I have 36 Evil, compared to what I had before and I know I haven’t gotten any new bumps until today because all I’ve been pwning is AllWesternMedicineIsBull****. I killed Nordstrom with the Death Note and bumumed PurifyingSelector88’s identity, which was the most evil option of the lot (imv).

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

mterek Posted:

I think there is.

I have 36 Evil, compared to what I had before and I know I haven’t gotten any new bumps until today because all I’ve been pwning is AllWesternMedicineIsBull****. I killed Nordstrom with the Death Note and bumumed PurifyingSelector88’s identity, which was the most evil option of the lot (imv).

Yup. There is a very good, good, neutral, evil, and very evil option. Though you need certain items/abilities to get the very good/very evil options.

AUNTIE-LUNG

Avatar: 70672 Fri Nov 07 09:28:28 -0500 2008

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 59 Hacker

“Cracking Addict”

how is what i said not valid? i was trying to not be that spoilery. but yes there are a max of 4 options, all of which are alignment based, and its pretty obvious which is which. no matter what you get the same result, the only thing that changes are the resulting cinematic and tubmail.

chawin is it intentional or just ironic that your post was better directed at your own post rather than mine? either way you’re a retard.

AUNTIE-LUNG edited this message on 02/08/2010 4:59PM

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Snow Crash Posted:

there are a max of 4 options

And they are not all alignment based.

oic. You meants “alignment based” as in “affecting your alignment”, not as in “which ones are shown to you are based on your alignment”.

MC Banhammer edited this message on 02/08/2010 4:59PM

omg_cute

[Metafilter]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

I gave nordstrom his dad’s router, which gave me a +4 good boost, if I remember right.

mterek

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

omg_cute Posted:

I gave nordstrom his dad’s router, which gave me a +4 good boost, if I remember right.

What did Nordstrom say when you did that?

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

mterek Posted:

What did Nordstrom say when you did that?

He basically thanks you, and says that he’s going off the net, and that he is glad that you were with his dad when he died. Your character implies that RWOX’s ghost may still be in the modem, and Nordstrom goes to find him.

Moodburger

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

And the opposite is to keep the item you had been given and all that evil jazz?

mterek

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

Moodburger Posted:

And the opposite is to keep the item you had been given and all that evil jazz?

The modem isn’t really important for the very evil option, you simply kill him with the Death Note, reflect on how you’ve become a murderer, and get aroused from the killing. I actually felt it was pretty underwhelming until the FBO Tubmail immediately afterward, which changed everything.

Kanye West

Avatar: 214905 2010-01-07 14:28:27 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Permanoob

I'mma let you finish, but x had one the greatest y's of ALL TIME!

mterek Posted:

The modem isn’t really important for the very evil option, you simply kill him with the Death Note, reflect on how you’ve become a murderer, and get aroused from the killing. I actually felt it was pretty underwhelming until the FBO Tubmail immediately afterward, which changed everything.

Which did what?

mterek

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

The FBO is scared because they think you’re PurifyingSelector88 based on how you killed Nordstrom, but they’re also excited at having such a powerful ally, so you become the new President of the FBO and they give you their DDOS attack.

omg_cute

[Metafilter]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

That happens with the very good version too. Here’s the email you get then:

Subject: AWWWWWWWz!
d00d,

we saw what u did 2 Nordstom in the forum there…

that wuz SOOOOO cute how u gave him his lil childhood toy like that!!! all us guyz were BARFIN like babiez when we saw that!

soooo…since ur all l33t & u seem like a p stand-up hax0r, we talked it over and decided 2 make u our new LeaD0r!

YAYYYYY!!!!!

here…take thiz kustom-made FBO DDoS aTTax0r. ur def ready! and nao, combined with the SKILLZ u got, the F-to-the-B-to-the-O will be UnStOpPaBle!

FLAME ON!

+++fBo+++

P.Z. u’ll need thiz vs. $entrillion

Orifice

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Whatever the middling option was… letting him live but not being pure good, it has the same basic effect.

Tubmail after that:

d00d,

we saw what u did 2 Nordstom in the forum there…

it takez one bIg-nIcKeD-dIgGeR 2 walk away from battle like that! Nord’s been actin like such lil **** lately, we’re surprized u didnt pwn that azz.

anyhoo…the rest of us d00dz talked it over & since we need a nu LeaD0r NEway, we figgered u may as well do it!

soundz good? GR8!! ALL HAIL LORD blah blah blah

here…take thiz kustom-made FBO DDoS aTTax0r. ur def ready! and nao, combined with the SKILLZ u got, the F-to-the-B-to-the-O will be UnStOpPaBle!

FLAME ON!

+++fBo+++

P.Z. u’ll need thiz vs. $entrillion

KenKaniff

Avatar: 143897 Tue Mar 03 14:45:58 -0500 2009

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

I don’t get it. I beat him today, apparently. The weird thing is, all I did was deploy psychoanalyze 2 times, since at that point I did that to anyone of any importance. After this I got the “finish how?” screen.

I wanted my epic battle. Log in to see images!

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

KenKaniff Posted:

I don’t get it. I beat him today, apparently. The weird thing is, all I did was deploy psychoanalyze 2 times, since at that point I did that to anyone of any importance. After this I got the “finish how?” screen.

I wanted my epic battle. Log in to see images!

The only epic battles in EP3 are with the hacker and Shallow

Nordstroms ends after a couple turns.

KenKaniff

Avatar: 143897 Tue Mar 03 14:45:58 -0500 2009

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

CrinkzPipe Posted:

The only epic battles in EP3 are with the hacker and Shallow

Nordstroms ends after a couple turns.

Ah.

So, let me get this straight, give router = very good end. Use death note = very bad end. Do whatever for a couple of turns = choose between good, neutral, or bad. Right?
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!