Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Hell Nordstrom.

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Right.

xxEmoxKidxx

Avatar: 102681 2011-08-02 00:21:53 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Here’s the tubmail that you get from killing him.

Subject: Whoa, Tiger

d00d,

we saw what u did 2 Nordstom in the forum there…

j00 must b that rogue hax0r everyone’s ****TING themselvez over!!!

normally we dont agree with thoz methods…but that’s pretty fukkin l33t! soooo, the rest of us d00dz talked it over and decided 2 make u our nu LeaD0r! since our old 1 iz dead & all

here…take thiz kustom-made FBO DDoS aTTax0r. ur def ready! and nao, combined with the SKILLZ u got, the F-to-the-B-to-the-O will be UnStOpPaBle!

FLAME ON!

+++fBo+++

P.Z. u’ll need thiz vs. $entrillion

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

KenKaniff Posted:

Ah.

So, let me get this straight, give router = very good end. Use death note = very bad end. Do whatever for a couple of turns = choose between good, neutral, or bad. Right?

Its not set in stone if you do it or not (It all depends on your alignment when you finish the episode) but it has a heck of an impact.

Doing the less extreme of the good (throwing the battle) evil (pwning but not killing him) actions will net you as much alignment whacking as getting the you were very good/evil in a stalk convo (2 points either way). Taking the extreme options killing him or giving him the router gets you five points either way, which as i said, is a heavy impact, but not necessarily determining the ending based on that one action.

Mr R

Avatar: 138072 Thu Mar 05 15:46:31 -0500 2009

Level 61 Troll

“Grendel”

I wanted an epic battle!

I gave him the modem, though. Nordstrom is one of my fav characters in forumwarz. I could not kill him with my main alt.

But i was aiming for a neutral ending, don’t know what will turn up now

Doc_Holliday

Avatar: 85846 Fri Nov 21 20:09:23 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I'm your ****leberry.

Normally I’d do anything that would be evil as ****, but I’m not killing Nordstrom.

xxEmoxKidxx

Avatar: 102681 2011-08-02 00:21:53 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Doc_Holliday Posted:

Normally I’d do anything that would be evil as ****, but I’m not killing Nordstrom.

It was hard to kill him, but i wanted to see the reaction from FBO.

KenKaniff

Avatar: 143897 Tue Mar 03 14:45:58 -0500 2009

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

xxEmoxKidxx Posted:

It was hard to kill him, but i wanted to see the reaction from FBO.

Yeah, I slightly regret choosing to kill him. Nordstrom was such a great character. A true kamerat and brøther.

Goodnight, sweet prince.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!