Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Girls Sisters, what's going on?

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Well, how do both of these klans end up cooler than yours if that’s the case?

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

Wylin Posted:

Well, how do both of these klans end up cooler than yours if that’s the case?

all perspective

and you have the perspective of an unfunny fabulous person

it’s obvious that you simply don’t understand our use of higher forms of humor Log in to see images!

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

^EXAMPLE OF HIGHER FORM OF HUMOR

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

nanafabulous personjesus Posted:

^EXAMPLE OF HIGHER FORM OF HUMOR

I think maybe you should get high, then post. please.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Are we actually trying to get through to Team Shortbus?

Attempts at a constructive topic with them like teaching their mom’s not to be ****s. It’s easier just to say whatevar.

bumuming make an bum out of you and an asian girl named Ming.

dorei

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 10 Camwhore

Don't you wish your mother was hot like me

Let’s bring it back on topic. Remember it’s all about ME! Erm, I mean the sisterhood. Yes. Exactly. The Sisterhood. We are still here, we are still fabulous and we still have extremely hot racks. Trust me.

Now taking applications to mow my lawn.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

Wylin Posted:

I think maybe you should get high, then post. please.

I think that posts made no goddamn sense.

Lust

[The Knights of LOL]

Level 18 Camwhore

Tubmail me for free flezz!! More mails = more flezz

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

Lust Posted:

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Balloon Posted:

Are we actually trying to get through to Team Shortbus?

Attempts at a constructive topic with them like teaching their mom’s not to be ****s. It’s easier just to say whatevar.

It sure would be nice though. Maybe if we repeat things alot like they do we might start to get through to them?

dorei

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 10 Camwhore

Lust Posted:

But Lust, darlin, if we didn’t feed the trolls, wouldn’t like a quarter of your new klan starve?

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

Wylin Posted:

It sure would be nice though. Maybe if we repeat things alot like they do we might start to get through to them?

So we’re getting through to you that you’re a bundle of fabulous persons?

WE WIN!

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

dorei Posted:

But Lust, darlin, if we didn’t feed the trolls, wouldn’t like a quarter of your new klan starve?

Are they 1/4 re-re’s? Otherwise my math is off today.

The Cheat

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Re-Re

It's not just a clever name

Let me begin this letter with a few simple statements of fact. First fact: Sometimes, the most purblind prima donnas you’ll ever see are so inerudite, they merit special attention. Second fact: Nanafabulous personjesus favors a froward “Code of Conduct” that serves no purpose other than to needle and wheedle morally repugnant spongers into Nanafabulous personjesus’s coalition of frightful spoilsports and snappish paper-pushers. Third fact: Only by striving to tell Nanafabulous personjesus where he can stick it can I build a society in which people have a sense of permanence and stability, not chaos and uncertainty. These three facts bear repeating over and over again. They are simple and self-evident but it is easy to forget them in the blizzard of lies and obfuscation coming from Nanafabulous personjesus and his backers these days. Let me start by stressing that I am not attempting to suppress anyone’s opinions, nor do I intend to demean Nanafabulous personjesus personally for his beliefs or worldviews. But I do think that I must take personal action and arraign Nanafabulous personjesus at the tribunal of public opinion.

I, for one, sincerely suspect that I’m not sure whether to clbumify Nanafabulous personjesus’s bromides under “paranoia” or “ignorance”. Deal with it. The objection may still be raised that all any child needs is a big dose of television every day. At first glance this sounds almost believable yet the following must be borne in mind: Nanafabulous personjesus may be reasonably cunning with words. However, he is completely quasi-illiterate with everything else.

What do you think the chances are that Nanafabulous personjesus will eventually stop turning clowns loose against us good citizens? I bumure you, the likelihood of that is slim to none. The reason is that Nanafabulous personjesus keeps trying to deceive us into thinking that at birth every living being is bumigned a celestial serial number or frequency power spectrum. The purpose of this deception may be to bring about a wonderland of racism. Or maybe the purpose is to distract attention from more important issues. Oh what a tangled web Nanafabulous personjesus weaves when first he practices to deceive. This is a stark reality that no impartial analyst can choose to ignore. Although others may disagree with that claim, few would dispute that if he were to use more accessible language then a larger number of people would be able to understand what he’s saying. The downside for Nanafabulous personjesus, of course, is that a larger number of people would also understand that he is squarely in favor of antipluralism and its propensity to use terms of opprobrium such as “dangerous suborners of perjury” and “rummy, mendacious wonks” to castigate whomever he opposes. This is so typical of Nanafabulous personjesus: he condemns bigotry and injustice except when it benefits him personally. Before you read this letter, you might have thought that Nanafabulous personjesus should put blinkered thoughts in our children’s minds because “it’s the right thing to do”. Now you know that I have resisted taking legal action against him, as others have advised me to do.

dorei

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 10 Camwhore

Wylin Posted:

Are they 1/4 re-re’s? Otherwise my math is off today.

Math is hard. Let’s go shopping. So, y’know … four trolls, or a quarter trolls, what’s the difference? Aren’t statistics made up anyway, nine times out of ten? Log in to see images!

As for “the Cheat”’s comment … tl;dr.

Lust

[The Knights of LOL]

Level 18 Camwhore

Tubmail me for free flezz!! More mails = more flezz

The Cheat Posted:

Let me begin this letter with a few simple statements of fact. First fact: Sometimes, the most purblind prima donnas you’ll ever see are so inerudite, they merit special attention. Second fact: Nanafabulous personjesus favors a froward “Code of Conduct” that serves no purpose other than to needle and wheedle morally repugnant spongers into Nanafabulous personjesus’s coalition of frightful spoilsports and snappish paper-pushers. Third fact: Only by striving to tell Nanafabulous personjesus where he can stick it can I build a society in which people have a sense of permanence and stability, not chaos and uncertainty. These three facts bear repeating over and over again. They are simple and self-evident but it is easy to forget them in the blizzard of lies and obfuscation coming from Nanafabulous personjesus and his backers these days. Let me start by stressing that I am not attempting to suppress anyone’s opinions, nor do I intend to demean Nanafabulous personjesus personally for his beliefs or worldviews. But I do think that I must take personal action and arraign Nanafabulous personjesus at the tribunal of public opinion.

I, for one, sincerely suspect that I’m not sure whether to clbumify Nanafabulous personjesus’s bromides under “paranoia” or “ignorance”. Deal with it. The objection may still be raised that all any child needs is a big dose of television every day. At first glance this sounds almost believable yet the following must be borne in mind: Nanafabulous personjesus may be reasonably cunning with words. However, he is completely quasi-illiterate with everything else.

What do you think the chances are that Nanafabulous personjesus will eventually stop turning clowns loose against us good citizens? I bumure you, the likelihood of that is slim to none. The reason is that Nanafabulous personjesus keeps trying to deceive us into thinking that at birth every living being is bumigned a celestial serial number or frequency power spectrum. The purpose of this deception may be to bring about a wonderland of racism. Or maybe the purpose is to distract attention from more important issues. Oh what a tangled web Nanafabulous personjesus weaves when first he practices to deceive. This is a stark reality that no impartial analyst can choose to ignore. Although others may disagree with that claim, few would dispute that if he were to use more accessible language then a larger number of people would be able to understand what he’s saying. The downside for Nanafabulous personjesus, of course, is that a larger number of people would also understand that he is squarely in favor of antipluralism and its propensity to use terms of opprobrium such as “dangerous suborners of perjury” and “rummy, mendacious wonks” to castigate whomever he opposes. This is so typical of Nanafabulous personjesus: he condemns bigotry and injustice except when it benefits him personally. Before you read this letter, you might have thought that Nanafabulous personjesus should put blinkered thoughts in our children’s minds because “it’s the right thing to do”. Now you know that I have resisted taking legal action against him, as others have advised me to do.

For those whose attention span is too short to read the previous, I have decoded the hidden message within.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I HAVE AN ANAL SQUARE

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

Oh, and the cheat, no one cares if you can use the ‘find and replace’ tool in microsoft word.

funkytowel

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

nanafabulous personjesus Posted:

So we’re getting through to you that you’re a bundle of fabulous persons?

WE WIN!

Yes you did!

heres your prize!Log in to see images!

male reproductive organS:APPLY DIRECTLY TO YOUR bumOCKS

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

who are you and how did you find the picture of my boyscout inauguration

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!