Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Lust

[The Knights of LOL]

Level 18 Camwhore

Tubmail me for free flezz!! More mails = more flezz

The Cheat Posted:

Let me begin this letter with a few simple statements of fact. First fact: Sometimes, the most purblind prima donnas you’ll ever see are so inerudite, they merit special attention. Second fact: Nanafabulous personjesus favors a froward “Code of Conduct” that serves no purpose other than to needle and wheedle morally repugnant spongers into Nanafabulous personjesus’s coalition of frightful spoilsports and snappish paper-pushers. Third fact: Only by striving to tell Nanafabulous personjesus where he can stick it can I build a society in which people have a sense of permanence and stability, not chaos and uncertainty. These three facts bear repeating over and over again. They are simple and self-evident but it is easy to forget them in the blizzard of lies and obfuscation coming from Nanafabulous personjesus and his backers these days. Let me start by stressing that I am not attempting to suppress anyone’s opinions, nor do I intend to demean Nanafabulous personjesus personally for his beliefs or worldviews. But I do think that I must take personal action and arraign Nanafabulous personjesus at the tribunal of public opinion.

I, for one, sincerely suspect that I’m not sure whether to clbumify Nanafabulous personjesus’s bromides under “paranoia” or “ignorance”. Deal with it. The objection may still be raised that all any child needs is a big dose of television every day. At first glance this sounds almost believable yet the following must be borne in mind: Nanafabulous personjesus may be reasonably cunning with words. However, he is completely quasi-illiterate with everything else.

What do you think the chances are that Nanafabulous personjesus will eventually stop turning clowns loose against us good citizens? I bumure you, the likelihood of that is slim to none. The reason is that Nanafabulous personjesus keeps trying to deceive us into thinking that at birth every living being is bumigned a celestial serial number or frequency power spectrum. The purpose of this deception may be to bring about a wonderland of racism. Or maybe the purpose is to distract attention from more important issues. Oh what a tangled web Nanafabulous personjesus weaves when first he practices to deceive. This is a stark reality that no impartial analyst can choose to ignore. Although others may disagree with that claim, few would dispute that if he were to use more accessible language then a larger number of people would be able to understand what he’s saying. The downside for Nanafabulous personjesus, of course, is that a larger number of people would also understand that he is squarely in favor of antipluralism and its propensity to use terms of opprobrium such as “dangerous suborners of perjury” and “rummy, mendacious wonks” to castigate whomever he opposes. This is so typical of Nanafabulous personjesus: he condemns bigotry and injustice except when it benefits him personally. Before you read this letter, you might have thought that Nanafabulous personjesus should put blinkered thoughts in our children’s minds because “it’s the right thing to do”. Now you know that I have resisted taking legal action against him, as others have advised me to do.

For those whose attention span is too short to read the previous, I have decoded the hidden message within.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!