Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fun Contest for 10BP - explain the other contest

Catt although

Avatar: 46806 2022-11-29 03:06:42 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

I’m a bit confused by this contest – http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/46844-four-hundred-and-fifty-brownie-points-outclbum-your-fellow-trolls-450-bp

From the looks of things some other people are as well. So the object of this contest is to explain that one. I’ll give 5BP to whatever in my opinion is the most helpful explanation, and 5BP randomly to any entry that explains anything at all about that contest or it’s creator. Hopefully this will clear things up. Sorry, no trolling, other than what is necessary to make a good entry.

Catt although

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

Catt although Posted:

I’m a bit confused by this contest – http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/46844-four-hundred-and-fifty-brownie-points-outclbum-your-fellow-trolls-450-bp

From the looks of things some other people are as well. So the object of this contest is to explain that one. I’ll give 5BP to whatever in my opinion is the most helpful explanation, and 5BP randomly to any entry that explains anything at all about that contest or it’s creator. Hopefully this will clear things up. Sorry, no trolling, other than what is necessary to make a good entry.

This is no longer the toxx post. The toxx post is now a few posts down, since I edited it instead of the original.

oh yeah, this ends, say, the day after the other one does? Log in to see images!

edited for end time

Catt although edited this message on 01/06/2010 12:52AM

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

Complete Cluster****

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

I wish i could help you.

I think he wants you you to post ****? But at the same time, he wants you to make threads that will last for like a week even though the contest is over tomorrow.

Subscribing to this one because I too would like the answer

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

I wish i could help you.

I think he wants you you to post ****? But at the same time, he wants you to make threads that will last for like a week even though the contest is over tomorrow.

Subscribing to this one because I too would like the answer

swine

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

I honestly think the entire thing is an elaborate trolling attempt. He’s straddling the lines of what Ghax used to do in his contests by making them confusing and basically un-winnable by one way or another. Thereby “pulling one over” on the rest of the community.

Vageena Davis

Avatar: 151797 2010-01-24 16:34:00 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Camwhore

I am easily offended. I also suck fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs.

i think the other contest is a misguided attempt to stimulate discussion on flamebate. it would be more successful if it was well-written and fully thought out (it is neither of these). After reading through the other contest OP post several times, I believe, sincerely and without trolling, that it is possible the OP of other contest has some sort of learning disability or has consumed far too much of some intoxicating substance.

Catt although

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

Catt although Posted:

durp, edit the toxx instead of the original. This is the new toxx

swine

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Catt although Posted:

durp, edit the toxx instead of the original. This is the new toxx

Ahhh! Satire. I love it.

TUBSWEETIE

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

also so far i have 87 points in that one. does that mean i win?

friggin wechall i wish quang was stupider than he looks because if he wasnt a nerd it would have been gone a while ago.

TUBSWEETIE

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

ohhh hold up, i think there’s this one day thing that’s like, part of the contest but not the main contest.

there doesnt seem to be an actual end date to the full thing.

weird

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

it means you have to troll forumwarz somehow and that you win points somehow with your “trolling”. Also it says darkdespair is obsessed with falconfour ghax and that other guy.

at the end of something (?) he will count the points and the one with the most points gets the half of 450 bp, the second place gets 3/4 of the half of 450 bp and the third place gets the a fourth of the half of 450 bp.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Catt – you made me read that. Log in to see images! You are not the good person I once thought you were.

I’m pretty sure the contest is a tragic love story story about how DarkDespair5 can’t count and loves ghax, Merc and Falcon4.

The purpose of the contest is threefold: to give DarkDespair5 “I’m a **** up” attention like his oft mentioned heroes, an attempt to gain street cred with the “Create sitewide chaos that results in mod/admin action” option, and an attempt to raise his flamebate score since his whoring contest failed.

Overall things would be easier if a mod closed the contest now as the one day deadline thing is in direct conflict with the “keep it in the active topics for a week” thing.

No interest in BPs, just here to help. Log in to see images!

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

scully Posted:

Catt – you made me read that. Log in to see images! You are not the good person I once thought you were.

I’m pretty sure the contest is a tragic love story story about how DarkDespair5 can’t count and loves ghax, Merc and Falcon4.

The purpose of the contest is threefold: to give DarkDespair5 “I’m a **** up” attention like his oft mentioned heroes, an attempt to gain street cred with the “Create sitewide chaos that results in mod/admin action” option, and an attempt to raise his flamebate score since his whoring contest failed.

Overall things would be easier if a mod closed the contest now as the one day deadline thing is in direct conflict with the “keep it in the active topics for a week” thing.

scully, I just wanted to say…

I love the **** out of you Log in to see images!

UnlimitedTyy-
ppi

Avatar: 217173 2009-11-18 08:46:15 -0500

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Well this is easy. DarkDespair5 wants us to try to mess up the otherwise perfectly wholesome and clean FWZ community by giving us points from trolling withing very restrictive and complex set of rules, while awarding our efforts with points that transform magically into a measly small amount of bp. Counting these points is such an hellish task I doubt this contest will work as planned. Also these points increase the time the contest is open by a random factor, or maybe it does not, there was only a small reference to the possibility of expanding the time the contest is open.

In short: ****ty contest, stay clear.

And Im doing this for the bp

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

This post is just a place holder. In the future, minutes, a few hours perhaps, I will replace the text in this post with an emoticon or possibly a single phrase. A curious historian, wading through the muck and filth, will look upon this and wonder what was.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

scully Posted:

regardless I believe you won yourself some Log in to see images!

hoosahokie

Level 29 Hacker

“1337”

The other contest is a scavenger hunt type deal, with players being dealt points to each other. Each post that gets 7+ points bumps up the BP he will be giving out at the end. The total BP pool will top out at 450. The poster with the most points (points outlined in first post) will win BPs outlined in initial post. Just a contest it seems to start a hullabaloo on the boards.

Wow hullabaloo is a word in the firefox dictionary, yet firefox is not. Who knew?

Vageena Davis

Avatar: 151797 2010-01-24 16:34:00 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Camwhore

I am easily offended. I also suck fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs.

English as a second language is another possibility.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

DarkDespair5 is ghax’s bum buddy

That means, his contest is most likely a scam contest and you won’t get anything out of it, just like ghax’s contests. The confusing as **** rules should’ve been enough of a giveaway.

I know I didn’t explain about the contest, I’m rather explaining as to why you should’nt bother entering.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!