Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Catt although

Avatar: 46806 2022-11-29 03:06:42 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

Catt although Posted:

I’m a bit confused by this contest – http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/46844-four-hundred-and-fifty-brownie-points-outclbum-your-fellow-trolls-450-bp

From the looks of things some other people are as well. So the object of this contest is to explain that one. I’ll give 5BP to whatever in my opinion is the most helpful explanation, and 5BP randomly to any entry that explains anything at all about that contest or it’s creator. Hopefully this will clear things up. Sorry, no trolling, other than what is necessary to make a good entry.

This is no longer the toxx post. The toxx post is now a few posts down, since I edited it instead of the original.

oh yeah, this ends, say, the day after the other one does? Log in to see images!

edited for end time

Catt although edited this message on 01/06/2010 12:52AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!