Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Catt – you made me read that. Log in to see images! You are not the good person I once thought you were.

I’m pretty sure the contest is a tragic love story story about how DarkDespair5 can’t count and loves ghax, Merc and Falcon4.

The purpose of the contest is threefold: to give DarkDespair5 “I’m a **** up” attention like his oft mentioned heroes, an attempt to gain street cred with the “Create sitewide chaos that results in mod/admin action” option, and an attempt to raise his flamebate score since his whoring contest failed.

Overall things would be easier if a mod closed the contest now as the one day deadline thing is in direct conflict with the “keep it in the active topics for a week” thing.

No interest in BPs, just here to help. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!