Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Drugs favorite booze?

Everybodykno-
ws

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

so what do y’all like to drink? i’ve got a few favorites myself, which i will list thusly:

whiskey: Jameson, Jack Daniels, Drambuie (a Scotch-based liquer)

rum: Captain Morgan, Cruzan (flavored rums)

gin: Bombay Sapphire

mixed drinks: gin and tonic, martini (the real kind. with gin, not vodka), screwdrivers, rum and coke, brandy alexander, original daiquiri, mojito (not made from that cheap mixer you find in supermarkets)

and that’s about all i can think of right now. i like red wine as well and have never cared much for beer. it’s kinda narsty, and yes i’ve had “good” beers like guinness and yeungling.

Korn-Nazi

Level 4 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

I love Jack Daniels.

crispykitty

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

tequila!!

*nom nom tequila* Log in to see images!

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Vodka.

I can make mean seabreeze.

ToriForte

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 16 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

Tequila is definitely my favorite, though I am also a big fan of rum (especially coconut rum).

Prophet422

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Jack, beer, some tequilas. Being a bartender I tend to go in phases as to what I like to drink.

Everybodykno-
ws

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

hmm….seems tequila is popular here. tequila has made my clothes fall off on at least one occasion and they’ve all been uneventful or ungood, so it’s not in as high a standing as the others.

Hulyen

[Team Shortbus]

Level 18 Camwhore

Literate Dork

Yay tequila! And Goldschlager. Those are my shots of choice Log in to see images!

kittiejenn

Avatar: 18080 2011-11-01 00:29:42 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 35 Emo Kid

So damn naughty it wraps back around to nice.

I’m partial to vodka and tequila. Hpnotiq is tasty but not very strong.

I lovelovelove dirty (filty!) vodka martinis. Also fond of amaretto sours, margaritas, and bloody marys.

Edit: Chopin vodka is ****ing amazing. I can drink it straight and enjoy every second of it.

kittiejenn edited this message on 03/26/2008 9:26AM

Everybodykno-
ws

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

kittiejenn Posted:

amaretto sours

i knew i was forgetting something!

i like amaretto sours, but i prefer my whiskey straight. the only time i’ve ever had a whiskey sour is when someone bought Jim Beam rye. it was some of the lowest quality whiskey i’ve ever drank, not worth drinking straight, so i got some lemon juice and some sugar and made a whiskey sour.

Superhero of-
BMX

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

in terms of rye i like canadian whiskey like crown royal and it comes in a baller-bum velvet bag. stolichnaya vodka is the best clear hard liquor there is.

Amp Zaphrix

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Favorite all-time straight booze is vodka, particularly Smirnoff or Grey Goose, but not Absolut. ****’s mouthwash.

Aside from that, Sambuka is high on my list of straight drinks.

Favorite male reproductive organtails are White or Black Russians, or the odd Seabreeze.

My favorite drink to mix with is tequila, I’ve been told I make an awesome Tequila Sunrise.

I prefer sweet red wines or dry whites, but I despise dry reds or sweet whites.

Sxxy_Saide_69

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I’ll drink anything fruity. But if I have to go straight I’ll take tequila.

One shot, two shot, three shot, FLOOR!Log in to see images!

JThizz

[Brainfreeze]

Level 24 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

long islands, and incredible hulks Log in to see images!

Everybodykno-
ws

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Amp Zaphrix Posted:

Favorite all-time straight booze is vodka, particularly Smirnoff or Grey Goose, but not Absolut. ****’s mouthwash.

Aside from that, Sambuka is high on my list of straight drinks.

Favorite male reproductive organtails are White or Black Russians, or the odd Seabreeze.

My favorite drink to mix with is tequila, I’ve been told I make an awesome Tequila Sunrise.

I prefer sweet red wines or dry whites, but I despise dry reds or sweet whites.

i drank vodka too much in high school. and **** vodka at that. then again, it was some of the cheapest booze availible to us. we were usually drinking barton’s: $7 for a 750 ml bottle, $13 for 1.75 liters. i got alcohol poisoning on smirnoff vodka when i was 15 because me and 2 friends drained half a liter in less than 10 minutes. and i was on an empty stomach. heh. it would have been hard to explain to my parents, except that they knew the problem when they had to pick me up at the hospital. i mean, damn, i nearly fell out of the wheelchair they put me in to take me out to the car. that’s not an obvious problem at all….

as for wines, i prefer sweet reds but an occasional dry isn’t too bad. i have trouble with white wine though. i can have a single glbum of it and feel sick to my stomach the next day, not hangover-y, but sick all the same.

and black russians are full of win. i’ve only had white russians once and i was already drunk so i don’t know if they’re any good.

Everybodyknows edited this message on 03/26/2008 9:54AM

Amp Zaphrix

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

White Russians are nice as a starter, I’ve found, then you switch to Blacks when ready.

CHEERMUDSLIDE

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

B33R!!!!1

Used to go for spirits, but grapper put me off them probably for good. 65-80% homebrew stuff. Aspires to taste as good as metho. Vomit is usually involved.

Amp Zaphrix

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

You should try Newfie Screech. Now there’s fear in a bottle!

CHEERMUDSLIDE

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Amp Zaphrix Posted:

You should try Newfie Screech. Now there’s fear in a bottle!

Mmmmm, I think I’ll take the safe option and let my friends be guinea pigs first, thanks. More hilarious that way.

Amp Zaphrix

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

There’s a tradition in Newfoundland called “Screeching in”. Essentially, it’s a Newfie initiation where the initiate takes a shot of Screech and kisses a cod. You ever seen a cod? Not something exactly kissable.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!