Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Drugs favorite booze?

Mortanius

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Whiskey: Jack (of course Chivas Regal is good if you can aford it).

Vodka: Moskovskaya

Gin: Beefeater…. or Gordon’s

Schnaps/Rakiya: Burgas 63 or Home made

Rum: I don’t drink that much rum

Kawaii

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Hennessy VSOP & Guinness

Legolas

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Beer, vodka, beer with vodka, or vodka with beer. I’ll only drink anything else if it’s on someone elses tab, lol. Martini is nice though.

originalbill-
monkey

[Dorky Idiots of very specialness]

Level 8 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Koskenkorva.

NotJoePesci

Avatar: 6966 Sat Feb 21 00:54:31 -0500 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 14 Troll

Best ethnic friend a guy could have! Also Im not racist. -Raepdog

Steel Reserve. Nothing else. Ever.

loli_fapper_-
kita_111

Level 14 Re-Re

Guinness, harp lager, rose wine, gin and white rhum.

SLAVE-JEWESS

Level 18 Camwhore

The Chosen Two

99 Apples

Just_Cy

[Wrecking Queens]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I usually just go for the beer (especially at bars), but I do quite often Tequila sunrises (or vodka sunrises when low on cash) or just plain screwdrivers.

———

Other drinks: cola-tuzemsky(czech rum) is one of my regulars. Compared to ordinary rum-coke IMHO they are better tasting (and much cheaper if you happen to have access to Czech/Slovak stores).

(Ordinary rum is much better though if there’s no cola-mixer. Tuzemsky on its own tastes quite awful.)

———

Shots: I don’t know the name of it, but I kinda like the one that has Anise-liqueur on the bottom, tabasco in the middle and tequila on top. Has to be drank with one hit though, since otherwise the layer-formulation is of no use and IMO eg. plain anis isn’t too delish.

Also plain Tequila shots work fine.

———

And then my absolute favourite drink/shot: The Moranguita

2xAbsinthe

2xTequila

1xGrenadine

May sound quite nasty, but without a doubt worth the try.

———

Too bad that some of them are hard or impossible to find at clubs/bars, but on the bright side, when made by myself from (friend-/)self-imported materials, they are really affordable and I also get to then control the tastes and volumes of the drinks.

Just_Cy edited this message on 04/04/2008 5:58PM

Anansi

[Arsenal of Ninjacr-
acy
]

Level 69 Troll

Resident Psychoanalyst

Bombay Sapphire with Rumplemintz (on the rocks, of course). Apart from being clbumy as hell and leaving you with minty-fresh breath, that **** will **** you up.

Everybodykno-
ws

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Anansi Posted:

Bombay Sapphire with Rumplemintz (on the rocks, of course). Apart from being clbumy as hell and leaving you with minty-fresh breath, that **** will **** you up.

what the **** is rumplemintz? a peppermint schnapps? i’ve made peppermint gin before, but i don’t remember if it was any good because i was already smashed.

Zi

Avatar: 10822 Wed Dec 24 04:02:22 -0500 2008

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Screwdrivers

Neurotic Nin-
ja

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

vodka, rum, jack, and Tequila…

kaffy_khomeni

Level 15 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

tequila.. an 5-Alive, and those little marshmallows you put in hot cocoa

Anansi

[Arsenal of Ninjacr-
acy
]

Level 69 Troll

Resident Psychoanalyst

Everybodyknows Posted:

what the **** is rumplemintz? a peppermint schnapps? i’ve made peppermint gin before, but i don’t remember if it was any good because i was already smashed.

Yeah, it’s a strong peppermint schnapps.

The nice thing about mint is that it takes the bite out of gin. Good flavor combo.

Milo

Avatar: 34228 Sun Jul 19 21:54:32 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 14 Camwhore

mi brets r relli small, dnt thnik i cna get canser in them

I don’t drink spirits like vodka or whatever because it’s actually digusting Log in to see images!

I like Cider. Only nice ones like Magners or Kopparberg though. And beer.

I drink man drinks.

Everybodykno-
ws

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Milo Posted:

I don’t drink spirits like vodka or whatever because it’s actually digusting

a lot of them aren’t good straight. the ones i drink straight willingly are quality whiskey and gin. it does take a while to get used to the burn of whiskey, but it burns so good after a while. and gin (if you buy the good stuff) has a complex taste that i like. i need to try some scotches since i do like regular whiskey and scotch is supposed to be smoother.

vodka is narsty straight as is tequila. i can drink them straight, but i prefer not to. oddly enough those are the liquors that my dad likes to drink. mostly vodka though. and he thinks scotch and whiskey are gross. weird, right?

Milo

Avatar: 34228 Sun Jul 19 21:54:32 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 14 Camwhore

mi brets r relli small, dnt thnik i cna get canser in them

Everybodyknows Posted:

a lot of them aren’t good straight. the ones i drink straight willingly are quality whiskey and gin. it does take a while to get used to the burn of whiskey, but it burns so good after a while. and gin (if you buy the good stuff) has a complex taste that i like. i need to try some scotches since i do like regular whiskey and scotch is supposed to be smoother.

vodka is narsty straight as is tequila. i can drink them straight, but i prefer not to. oddly enough those are the liquors that my dad likes to drink. mostly vodka though. and he thinks scotch and whiskey are gross. weird, right?

If im going to drink vodka then I usually mix it with something. If I’m already drunk I can drink straight stuff like jack daniels and rum. I hate the taste of vodka straight though.Log in to see images!

Nymall

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Vodka and Rum… perferably captain morgans…

Fireball and Zambucca rule as well…

Yay for the liver of steel Log in to see images! Nymall edited this message on 04/15/2008 5:47AM

Jeebbus

[The Super Adventur-
e Club
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Vodka and Rum!!!

Also, Beer… especially Grolsch

Betty Jo Bia-
loski

[Just Chicks]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Cabernet Sauvigon, Malbec, Shiraz/Syrah — either South American, Californian, or Australian.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!