Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Just_Cy

[Wrecking Queens]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I usually just go for the beer (especially at bars), but I do quite often Tequila sunrises (or vodka sunrises when low on cash) or just plain screwdrivers.

———

Other drinks: cola-tuzemsky(czech rum) is one of my regulars. Compared to ordinary rum-coke IMHO they are better tasting (and much cheaper if you happen to have access to Czech/Slovak stores).

(Ordinary rum is much better though if there’s no cola-mixer. Tuzemsky on its own tastes quite awful.)

———

Shots: I don’t know the name of it, but I kinda like the one that has Anise-liqueur on the bottom, tabasco in the middle and tequila on top. Has to be drank with one hit though, since otherwise the layer-formulation is of no use and IMO eg. plain anis isn’t too delish.

Also plain Tequila shots work fine.

———

And then my absolute favourite drink/shot: The Moranguita

2xAbsinthe

2xTequila

1xGrenadine

May sound quite nasty, but without a doubt worth the try.

———

Too bad that some of them are hard or impossible to find at clubs/bars, but on the bright side, when made by myself from (friend-/)self-imported materials, they are really affordable and I also get to then control the tastes and volumes of the drinks.

Just_Cy edited this message on 04/04/2008 5:58PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!