Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Hell 3BP THE BIGGEST FLAMER Battle Royal Deathmatch

duca

Avatar: 127754 2012-12-21 23:37:31 -0500

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 38 Camwhore

Happiness cannot be bought, but Crispers can.

Drakodan Posted:

Haha, evasive tactics. Nice. Just go ahead and confirm that my statement is true by not taking any notice.

WAAAAH, WAAAAAAH, I DON’T WANNA LISTEN TO WHAT YOU SAID. IF I DENY IT, PEOPLE WILL BELIEVE ME!!!

fabulous person.

Wait? What’s that? Oh it’s the sound of you NOT RESPONDING TO MY GOD DAMN POST. Who’s the one being a little fabulous person **** bum child now?

Velguador

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Evil Chawin Posted:

OK LEMME REPHRASE THAT: AT LEAST PEOPLE KNOW WHO THE **** I AM.

Oh ****, you are known on the forum of a game that’s about being on the internet. I mean, ****, is that how you get your daily boost of ego? Whatever suits you, but you’re damn sad.

not good

Avatar: 168226 Fri Aug 21 12:36:45 -0400 2009

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Velguador Posted:

Oh ****, you are known on the forum of a game that’s about being on the internet. I mean, ****, is that how you get your daily boost of ego? Whatever suits you, but you’re damn sad.

I JUST POST HERE ON MY LAPTOP WHEN I TAKE A ****. I USUALLY CHECK OUT THE FAECAL MATTER I PRODUCE AND COMPARE IT WHEN POSTS I READ. I’M AFRAID TODAYS POOP HAS BEATEN YOU.

not good

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

WOOPS ****ED UP THE WORDING THERE. CBA TO EDIT ONCE AGAIN.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Drakodan Posted:

Haha, evasive tactics. Nice. Just go ahead and confirm that my statement is true by not taking any notice.

WAAAAH, WAAAAAAH, I DON’T WANNA LISTEN TO WHAT YOU SAID. IF I DENY IT, PEOPLE WILL BELIEVE ME!!!

fabulous person.

Oh look, it’s obvious man pointing out things only captain obvious can.

TL;DR: fabulous person is way past due, find a new insult.

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

1. politics – Dumbbum Christains (republicans) and dumbbum treehuggers (democrats)

2. religion – For fabulous persons who can’t make their own decisions

3. music – ARE YOU READY TO THE ACTION?

4. the best operating system – Windows, unless of course you don’t want to do anything useful with it.

5. the best web browser – Lolfirefox

Drakodan

Avatar: 57623 2010-05-29 20:03:09 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Surfing the Tubes

Velguador Posted:

Hey jackbum, you’re insulting a guy with a smaller E-Peen than you. Who spends more time on internet games now?

Skyman747

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

mterek Posted:

Politics

I’m moderate. Extremism is an evil in any form, especially for contradictory (pro-life, anti-death penalty) positions and apathy.

Religion

I’m fairly religious, but also pretty superstitious. My superstition is religiously backed.

Music

I don’t like modern music, it’s jungle noise. The lyrics usually focus on the most inane subjects, the tunes themselves simplistic and repetitive, and I feel “attractive” singers are no substitute for actual singing talent.

Operating System

Windows 2000.

Web Browser

Firefox 2.

MODERN MUSIC IS TOO GOOD FOR YOU? JUST LIKE HOW ALL BOOKS ARE TOO STUPID FOR YOU? WINDOWS 2000? IF YOUR GOING TO USE AN OLD VERSION OF WINDOWS, ****ING USE WINDOWS 98, CAUSE ON WINDOWS 98 YOU CAN FIGHT EVIL DIGIMON THAT ARE TRYING TO BLOW UP ****.

Drakodan

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Surfing the Tubes

Skyman747 Posted:

MODERN MUSIC IS TOO GOOD FOR YOU? JUST LIKE HOW ALL BOOKS ARE TOO STUPID FOR YOU? WINDOWS 2000? IF YOUR GOING TO USE AN OLD VERSION OF WINDOWS, ****ING USE WINDOWS 98, CAUSE ON WINDOWS 98 YOU CAN FIGHT EVIL DIGIMON THAT ARE TRYING TO BLOW UP ****.

As sad as it is that you support a piece of **** OS like Windows 98, its sadder than you’re supporting your opinion with a childrens cartoon series about kids having sex with their gay monster friends. I bet fighting them isn’t all you do, eh?

Velguador

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Evil Chawin Posted:

I JUST POST HERE ON MY LAPTOP WHEN I TAKE A ****. I USUALLY CHECK OUT THE FAECAL MATTER I PRODUCE AND COMPARE IT WHEN POSTS I READ. I’M AFRAID TODAYS POOP HAS BEATEN YOU.

Long ****s you take, you’ve been here way too long.

Listen, typing and CAPS and bold does not make you look cool, or intimidating. I don’t know why you do it, maybe you’re trying to act cool like all the big boys, but seriously, you can stop it. We’re all Most of us are adults, you don’t have to act all high and mighty to try and fit in, right now you’re just being a pretentious little prick making the stereotypical ‘****’ and ‘YOU LOOK LIKE POOP’ posts.

Hey jackbum, you’re insulting a guy with a smaller E-Peen than you. Who spends more time on internet games now?

Not really, even an orang-utan on meth can see that that guy is using a ****ing alt. Care to look at his actual E-Peen, k?

Velguador edited this message on 10/26/2009 6:40PM

not good

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I JUST LIKE BOLD CAPS Log in to see images!

Skyman747

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Drakodan Posted:

As sad as it is that you support a piece of **** OS like Windows 98, its sadder than you’re supporting your opinion with a childrens cartoon series about kids having sex with their gay monster friends. I bet fighting them isn’t all you do, eh?

Your calling Digimon gay? YOUR ****ING CALLING DIGIMON GAY? YOU ARE SAYING THAT ****ING METALGREYMON IS GAY? THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU?

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Drakodan Posted:

Oh sup, I’m Drakodan I’m the one with the stupid bum avatar that only posts in CD because I’m not funny enough for RP and I’d just cry if some one insulted me.

Drakodan

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Surfing the Tubes

Velguador Posted:

Long ****s you take, you’ve been here way too long.

Listen, typing and CAPS and bold does not make you look cool, or intimidating. I don’t know why you do it, maybe you’re trying to act cool like all the big boys, but seriously, you can stop it. We’re all Most of us I am I pretend to be an adult, you don’t have to act all high and mighty to try and fit in, right now you’re just being a pretentious little prick making the stereotypical ‘****’ and ‘YOU LOOK LIKE POOP’ posts.

Hahaha, at least you’re honest. Still a miserable wankstain, mind.

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Drakodan Posted:

Politics: mterek, REALLY? MODERATE POLITICAL BELIEFS? What are you, a male reproductive organsucker? Or maybe you’re such an unwashed, drug-addled leftist pansy that you’re afraid to express your opinions due to your beloved political correctness.

drug addled, yes. very special? you have me beat, chum.

Drakodan Posted:

Either way, **** that. The only way you can make progress is through force.

are you suggesting we should all go to banks and tell them to give us money…or else?

it’s really a wonderful idea

why don’t you start

Drakodan Posted:

Because I say so.

i say you’re a retard

Drakodan Posted:

I’d rather open-mouth kiss a car battery than follow religion.

live free or fry hard

Drakodan Posted:

If you need a religion to guide you through life, you obviously like getting morally raped in the bum by God.

didn’t you read the bible

god only believes in woman's genitalsl intercourse in the missionary position between two consenting adults of opposite sex and legal age

Drakodan Posted:

Just like you were as a boy by your local Catholic priest.

painful memories ITT

Drakodan Posted:

you probably thought a drumstick was for shoving up your bumes.

honestly the thought never crossed my mind

i wonder why you’re thinking about that

Drakodan Posted:

I’m too Avant-Garde

you don’t even know what this means

Drakodan Posted:

(That means ahead of the curve)

you still failed the clbum

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

mterek Posted:

srsfabulous person strikes again with tl;dr posts.

Skyman747

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

mterek Posted:

I’M SMARTER AND BETTER AT EVERYTHING THAN EVERYONE ELSE

Cool story bro, but using big words doesn’t make you anything more than the whiney buildrSRSBSNSfabulous person that you are.

not good

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

OH MTEREK. OHHH DEAR.

Drakodan

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Surfing the Tubes

mterek Posted:

you still failed the clbum

And you just lost the game.

Yeah, you know you want to kill yourself now. Actually, hold the thought, I want you to as well.

Potilas

Avatar: 149302 Sun Apr 19 07:42:31 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Oh my goodness. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!