Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Hell 3BP THE BIGGEST FLAMER Battle Royal Deathmatch

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

wtfmcnuggets Posted:

p sure you blow your load for Fran everyday.

She is my desktop wallpaper and all.

Dysnomia

Level 69 Emo Kid

ovaarian hormoones

CrinkzPipe Posted:

She is my desktop wallpaper and all.

You must have a huge screen then cause fran is p big so must fill like 20 computers or something

-=Dysnomia=-

wtfmcnuggets

Avatar: 104315 Sat Apr 11 13:02:16 -0400 2009

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 40 Troll

i finally grew a male reproductive organ

Bondage**** is a pathetic woman's genitals who still hasn’t posted anything ITT. she’s probably too busy being sodomized in second life.

nTerra

Avatar: 58905 Mon Oct 27 17:12:24 -0400 2008

Level 29 Camwhore

“Playmate of the Month”

This is just horrible. It’s not like I can do any better, but at least I had the good sense not to sign up for this contest. It’s just a slew of “**** religion, ur gay lol, NO U.” I’ve been more insulted by my own flatulence than you pathetic, addlepated (wo)manchildren have insulted each other. Everyone involved should be thoroughly embarrbumed. The only good response was against Merc, but that’s like saying “your only good shot was hitting the barn that your gun was touching.” You lot can suck on my hairy virtual balls because I’ve seen /b/tards spread more flame around.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

nTerra Posted:

This is just horrible. It’s not like I can do any better, but at least I had the good sense not to sign up for this contest. It’s just a slew of “**** religion, ur gay lol, NO U.” I’ve been more insulted by my own flatulence than you pathetic, addlepated (wo)manchildren have insulted each other. Everyone involved should be thoroughly embarrbumed. The only good response was against Merc, but that’s like saying “your only good shot was hitting the barn that your gun was touching.” You lot can suck on my hairy virtual balls because I’ve seen /b/tards spread more flame around.

It was only 1 day based around 16 people, screw using my best stuff.

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

nTerra Posted:

You suck.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Drakodan

Avatar: 57623 2010-05-29 20:03:09 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Surfing the Tubes

nTerra Posted:

Ad Hominem is totally the most effective form of insult. Did you learn that today in school?

duca

Avatar: 127754 2012-12-21 23:37:31 -0500

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 38 Camwhore

Happiness cannot be bought, but Crispers can.

MercWithMouth Posted:

Bunch of memes and unoriginal crap

A Simple Guide To Being MercWithMouth:

Step 1: Buy very large, very thick broom stick.

Step 2: Drop pants.

Step 3: Spread tight virgin bumhole.

Step 4: Shove broom stick up as far as it can go.

Step 5: Break off broom stick.

Step 6: Replace pants.

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Alright, we’ll consider this one a warm up. A preliminary trial to see who is worthy. Eliminations are starting, and if you think you can **** around and bull**** like the last 3/4’s of this thread you’re going to wind up eliminated before you even get started:

New thread: http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/44373-3bp-the-biggest-flamer-battle-royal-deathmatch-round-2

Just because this one’s gotten stagnant, and why the hell not.

mterek you are eliminated – Honestly dude, what are you even thinking? Do you even understand this contest?

Fie you are eliminated – I want aggression not apathy, that was so far off there’s really no going back for you from that last post. You chose your own path. Actually I’ve decided to let it slide since you were the first poster and maybe I’m just reading it wrong. This is your warning.

quangntenemy you are eliminated – boring Log in to see images!

Vageena Davis you are eliminated – This is a **** talking contest, not a who can be the most pointless trolling contest.

Skyman747 you are eliminated – See the above ^ two eliminations.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!