Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Hell 3BP THE BIGGEST FLAMER Battle Royal Deathmatch

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

1. politics – Bunch of people sucking male reproductive organ to try and feel like their life is meaningful even though it isn’t.

2. religion – God does exist in some way shape or form, and if you don’t believe that **** off.

3. music – Rap is better than every single style of music(though Heavy Metal comes in a close second)

4. the best operating system – Mac, way better than winblows and the furry Linux.

5. the best web browser – Chrome, way faster than Furryfox.

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

mterek Posted:

Politics

I’m moderate. Extremism is an evil in any form, especially for contradictory (pro-life, anti-death penalty) positions and apathy.

Religion

I’m fairly religious, but also pretty superstitious. My superstition is religiously backed.

Music

I don’t like modern music, it’s jungle noise. The lyrics usually focus on the most inane subjects, the tunes themselves simplistic and repetitive, and I feel “attractive” singers are no substitute for actual singing talent.

Operating System

Windows 2000.

Web Browser

Firefox 2.

Oh look, more SRSfabulous personLOLOLDOMEINTHEbumPLZ from mterek.

Drakodan

Avatar: 57623 2010-05-29 20:03:09 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Surfing the Tubes

Seriously? I’m in with you ****tards?

You’re all ****stains on the underpants of society, and you’ll never amount to anything. I don’t even know why I’m wasting my time with this crap, I have a girl waiting for me, when we all know that your hand is all you’ll ever get intimate with.

Politics: mterek, REALLY? MODERATE POLITICAL BELIEFS? What are you, a male reproductive organsucker? Or maybe you’re such an unwashed, drug-addled leftist pansy that you’re afraid to express your opinions due to your beloved political correctness. Either way, **** that. The only way you can make progress is through force. Never mind if someone thinks their opinion is valid. They probably kissed their best friend in the 2nd grade and felt his ‘willy’. (READ: You)

Religion: mterek never fails to sit on the fence. A fence of male reproductive organS, no doubt. Right up his bum. He likes it there. But I digress, religion is bull****. Because I say so. I’d rather open-mouth kiss a car battery than follow religion. If you need a religion to guide you through life, you obviously like getting morally raped in the bum by God. Just like you were as a boy by your local Catholic priest. Don’t say you’re ‘influenced’ by religion, you scrote, either come out of the closet completely or lie to yourself completely. You’ll feel more secure than embracing your true homogay sexuality and engaging in fellatio on God.

Music: Why should I even discuss this with you? You’re all such a primitive bunch of Neanderthals that you probably thought a drumstick was for shoving up your bumes. I’m too Avant-Garde for you children. (That means ahead of the curve, ****WIT)

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Drakodan Posted:

Seriously? I’m in with you ****tards?

You’re all ****stains on the underpants of society, and you’ll never amount to anything. I don’t even know why I’m wasting my time with this crap, I have a girl waiting for me, when we all know that your hand is all you’ll ever get intimate with.

Politics: mterek, REALLY? MODERATE POLITICAL BELIEFS? What are you, a male reproductive organsucker? Or maybe you’re such an unwashed, drug-addled leftist pansy that you’re afraid to express your opinions due to your beloved political correctness. Either way, **** that. The only way you can make progress is through force. Never mind if someone thinks their opinion is valid. They probably kissed their best friend in the 2nd grade and felt his ‘willy’. (READ: You)

Religion: mterek never fails to sit on the fence. A fence of male reproductive organS, no doubt. Right up his bum. He likes it there. But I digress, religion is bull****. Because I say so. I’d rather open-mouth kiss a car battery than follow religion. If you need a religion to guide you through life, you obviously like getting morally raped in the bum by God. Just like you were as a boy by your local Catholic priest. Don’t say you’re ‘influenced’ by religion, you scrote, either come out of the closet completely or lie to yourself completely. You’ll feel more secure than embracing your true homogay sexuality and engaging in fellatio on God.

Music: Why should I even discuss this with you? You’re all such a primitive bunch of Neanderthals that you probably thought a drumstick was for shoving up your bumes. I’m too Avant-Garde for you children. (That means ahead of the curve, ****WIT)

Jesus christ, you’re sure hung on mterek, are you sure you aren’t sitting on his male reproductive organ while he is sitting on that fence of male reproductive organs? Here’s a short list for you:

Get off mtereks male reproductive organ

get laid by the cheapest whore you can find(generic mom joke on how your mom is the cheapest whore around)

Then off yourself

Johnald The -
Robot

Avatar: 211354 2011-08-21 16:08:15 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Permanoob

JUST ANOTHER BRAINFREEZE REJECT

HEY CHAWIN. REMEMBER THE TIME WHERE YOU WERE PERMABANNED FOR BEING AN UNFUNNY fabulous person? GOOD TIMES. GOOD TIMES.

not good

Avatar: 168226 Fri Aug 21 12:36:45 -0400 2009

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I’M SORRY, BUT AM I BEING INSULTED BY SOMEONE WHO’S TOO MUCH OF A woman's genitals TO POST ON THEIR MAIN?

Johnald The -
Robot

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Permanoob

Evil Chawin Posted:

I’M SORRY, BUT AM I BEING INSULTED BY SOMEONE WHO’S TOO MUCH OF A woman's genitals TO POST ON THEIR MAIN?

HELLO POT MEET KETTLE

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Johnald The Robot Posted:

HEY CHAWIN. REMEMBER THE TIME WHERE YOU WERE PERMABANNED FOR BEING AN UNFUNNY fabulous person? GOOD TIMES. GOOD TIMES.

I have to agree.

Look Chawin, you aren’t 1337lol stop trying to be like her you are just failing left and right.

Also Johnald The Robot, put the ****ing unfunny gimmick alt down and pull out your main who is probably some one everyone can care less about.

not good

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

OK LEMME REPHRASE THAT: AT LEAST PEOPLE KNOW WHO THE **** I AM.

Johnald The -
Robot

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Permanoob

Evil Chawin Posted:

OK LEMME REPHRASE THAT: AT LEAST PEOPLE KNOW WHO THE **** I AM.

IF BY THAT YOU MEAN YOU ARE AN UNFUNNY fabulous person THEN YEAH I GUESS YOU ARE AN UNFUNNY fabulous person

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

oh hey guys im chawin i want to be like 1337lol because ehs one of the best posters here so i suck on her male reproductive organ 24/7 but i still cant do it rite plz watch me fail as i try to be 1337lol then a mix of semc and PANTS thanks.

not good

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

ROBOT BOY YOU USED THE SAME LAME INSULT TWICE THEREFORE I AM BLANKING YOU UNTILL FURTHER NOTICE.

CRINKZPIPE I AM NOW CALLING YOU FRAN UNTILL FURTHER NOTICE.

Johnald The -
Robot

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Permanoob

CrinkzPipe Posted:

oh hey guys im chawin i want to be like 1337lol because ehs one of the best posters here so i suck on her male reproductive organ 24/7 but i still cant do it rite plz watch me fail as i try to be 1337lol then a mix of semc and PANTS thanks.

Drakodan

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Surfing the Tubes

CrinkzPipe Posted:

Jesus christ, you’re sure hung on mterek, are you sure you aren’t sitting on his male reproductive organ while he is sitting on that fence of male reproductive organs? Here’s a short list for you:

Get off mtereks male reproductive organ

get laid by the cheapest whore you can find(generic mom joke on how your mom is the cheapest whore around)

Then off yourself

LOL. You used male reproductive organ twice in the same sentence. Are you sure you’re not venting your own homo frustrations? No doubt you were rubbing yourself off with a pair of tweezers whilst typing that out.

Johnald The -
Robot

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Permanoob

Evil Chawin Posted:

ROBOT BOY YOU USED THE SAME LAME INSULT TWICE THEREFORE I AM BLANKING YOU UNTILL FURTHER NOTICE.

SORRY I CANT HEAR YOU OVER YOU BEING AN UNFUNNY fabulous person

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Drakodan Posted:

LOL. You used male reproductive organ twice in the same sentence. Are you sure you’re not venting your own homo frustrations? No doubt you were rubbing yourself off with a pair of tweezers whilst typing that out.

You’ve apparently never heard of the heated IDC between Shii and I, so I will wait until you stop pointing out obvious things to take you seriously.

duca

Avatar: 127754 2012-12-21 23:37:31 -0500

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 38 Camwhore

Happiness cannot be bought, but Crispers can.

Drakodan Posted:

This coming from the fabulous person who mentioned a whole fence made of male reproductive organ? ****ing little boys and their obsession with male reproductive organ. Yes you have one. Yes it grows when you rub on the little ****er. Can you move the **** on please?

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Evil Chawin Posted:

CRINKZPIPE I AM NOW CALLING YOU FRAN UNTILL FURTHER NOTICE.

becuz fran iz fat and obsvly bandwagons are so kool lol!

Velguador

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Politics, what the ****? I could care ****ing less who gets voted up on top by these ****ing sheeple. If you want to do something, do it yourself, so don’t be ****ing surprised when you see my name up there somewhere the next 8 years.

Not wasting too many words on that religious bull****. What’re you trying to tell me, that I’m created by some stinking old goat on a cloud who then tells me what to do? Yeah, well **** you. If that freaking God of yours wants my soul, he’ll have to get it from my cold, dead Atheist body.

Best OS? There is no best. They’re all either wannabe hipsters with fruit for a logo, or money-grubbing bastards who couldn’t tell the difference between a BSOD and a daily ****ing turd they have to push. But Windows has the most compatibility and is easiest to pirate, so I’ll go with that.

Shut up with your Linux, that’s not an OS, it’s a big desktop widget.

Drakodan

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Surfing the Tubes

CrinkzPipe Posted:

You’ve apparently never heard of the heated IDC between Shii and I, so I will wait until you stop pointing out obvious things to take you seriously.

Haha, evasive tactics. Nice. Just go ahead and confirm that my statement is true by not taking any notice.

WAAAAH, WAAAAAAH, I DON’T WANNA LISTEN TO WHAT YOU SAID. IF I DENY IT, PEOPLE WILL BELIEVE ME!!!

fabulous person.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!