Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Hell 3BP THE BIGGEST FLAMER Battle Royal Deathmatch

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

quangntenemy Posted:

OK now I’m bored let’s have emoticon fights Log in to see images!

:altonbrown:

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Skyman747 Posted:

:altonbrown:

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Shii Posted:

Wow, I am ashamed I even wasted the time reading all these posts.

Seriously, you guys all are frickin’ pathetic. duca is the only one doing a remotely decent job, though kind of overusing the “pansy bum ****” line.

The only reason I didn’t join this is because the insults would’ve written themselves, and I hoped to see a bit more creativity when forced to troll people who aren’t quite as easy as me. In hindsight, I wish I did, because I’d already have 3 BP in pocket. Seriously, you’d think internet dwellers would know how to insult people.

I’m not going to bother following this competition anymore.

If you would have joined, we would see the words “furry” and “Christan” thrown around a lot more, because most of the people in this contest would think that is a good troll.

CrinkzPipe edited this message on 10/27/2009 3:13AM

MercWithMouth

Avatar: 150029 2009-09-15 13:35:36 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 35 Hacker

Verbose and long-winded as always

1. POLITICS. The answer is simple. FUMIGATE THE DEEP SOUTH. Once you purge the red-state rednecks from the planet, the country would be thrown so far to the left… then QUALIFIED people will start holding office in large numbers. 11years after that… You’d have World Peace. Log in to see images!

Speaking of which… http://www.****thesouth.com/

2. RELIGION. Hmmm. My preferred deity is Cthulhu Log in to see images! So… yeah. Wherein religion is concerned, I’ll stick to worshiping Heirloom like a loyal cultist.

Consider… http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/5746/heirloomisgoddess.jpg

3. WEB BROWSER. Hmmm. Well, on the one hand, if Internet Explorer was a woman… she’d be the first woman most of us have ever tried. She’s pretty easy… but would also be prone to get you infected.

FireFox on the other hand… She LOOOOVES to accessorize and claims she’s experimental. She’s lots of fun, and won’t say no to kinky Plug-Ins. She’s hard to get out of your mind, though, and will occupy your memory. Still… go with Firefox.

Alright… that’s my inital post. I want CelerySteve to answer an email for me first before I resume posting. And believe me… I’ve got LOTS of torment and cruelty that, time permitting, I’d love nothing more than to unleash on these wretched fabulous persons and basement dwellers! Log in to see images! MercWithMouth edited this message on 10/27/2009 11:27AM

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

MercWithMouth Posted:

I’d love nothing more than to unleash on these wretched fabulous persons and basement dwellers! Log in to see images!

Welp, Merc used the best of his insults, we can all go home now.

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

CrinkzPipe Posted:

Welp, Merc used the best of his insults, we can all go home now.

I forgot to turn off my Idiot Eraser script, so I didn’t realize he’d posted at all.

Hopefully Celerysteve will get back to him, and he’ll post something strong. bumertive. LIKE A GODDAMN FREIGHT-TRAIN.

Johnald The -
Robot

Avatar: 211354 2011-08-21 16:08:15 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Permanoob

JUST ANOTHER BRAINFREEZE REJECT

YEAH MERC I READ THAT “IF BROWSERS WAS WOMEN” ARTICLE TOO. DO YOU HAVE ANY REAL INSULT THAT ISN’T “MEME MEME LOL LOLCATS”?

OH WAIT… YOU DON’T

Muhammad I m-
hard Bruce -
Lee

Avatar: 191232 2010-07-05 15:36:38 -0400

[Gold Team]

Level 69 Troll

Sweet enough!

this thread is fail, none of you can flame

your all fabulous persons

not good

Avatar: 168226 Fri Aug 21 12:36:45 -0400 2009

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I DON’T EVEN READ HALF YOUR POSTS ANYMORE ROFL

Vageena Davis

Avatar: 151797 2010-01-24 16:34:00 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Camwhore

I am easily offended. I also suck fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs.

quangntenemy Posted:

OK now I’m bored let’s have emoticon fights Log in to see images!

Long_Chicken

Avatar: 212867 2009-10-28 23:06:39 -0400

Level 9 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Vageena Davis

[pizza party]

Level 69 Camwhore

I am easily offended. I also suck fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs.

mterek Posted:

I should give up now and Log in to see images!

QFT

Vageena Davis

[pizza party]

Level 69 Camwhore

MercWithMouth Posted:

1. POLITICS. The answer is simple. FUMIGATE THE DEEP SOUTH. Once you purge the red-state rednecks from the planet, the country would be thrown so far to the left… then QUALIFIED people will start holding office in large numbers. 11years after that… You’d have World Peace. Log in to see images!

Speaking of which… http://www.****thesouth.com/

2. RELIGION. Hmmm. My preferred deity is Cthulhu Log in to see images! So… yeah. Wherein religion is concerned, I’ll stick to worshiping Heirloom like a loyal cultist.

Consider… http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/5746/heirloomisgoddess.jpg

3. WEB BROWSER. Hmmm. Well, on the one hand, if Internet Explorer was a woman… she’d be the first woman most of us have ever tried. She’s pretty easy… but would also be prone to get you infected.

FireFox on the other hand… She LOOOOVES to accessorize and claims she’s experimental. She’s lots of fun, and won’t say no to kinky Plug-Ins. She’s hard to get out of your mind, though, and will occupy your memory. Still… go with Firefox.

Alright… that’s my inital post. I want CelerySteve to answer an email for me first before I resume posting. And believe me… I’ve got LOTS of torment and cruelty that, time permitting, I’d love nothing more than to unleash on these wretched fabulous persons and basement dwellers! Log in to see images!

I’m gonna do something different here and actually attack your views. You’re views are made of fabulous persons and stupid opinions. Everyone knows you beat off to Log in to see images!

Vageena Davis

[pizza party]

Level 69 Camwhore

Evil Chawin Posted:

I DON’T EVEN READ HALF YOUR POSTS ANYMORE ROFL

I’m just randomly typing **** a this point.

Vageena Davis

[pizza party]

Level 69 Camwhore

Ricket Posted:

I see why everyone thinks mterek is p fabulous persongy now.

You aren’t very punctual

Velguador

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

****, what is this ****, it’s like nobody is even trying.

Why not just hand the BP to me, these other guys can’t do **** anyway.

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Velguador Posted:

****, what is this ****, it’s like nobody is even trying.

Why not just hand the BP to me, these other guys can’t do **** anyway.

I just woke up so don’t feel like trolling fresh blood, some one else can do it.

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

Vageena Davis Posted:

You aren’t very punctual

I haven’t seen much of anything posted by mterek until this thread. Flamebate sucks, has always sucked, and this contest is just another example of why I don’t read many threads from this forum.

Ricket edited this message on 10/27/2009 2:23PM

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

mterek Posted:

If you haven’t noticed, a majority of the world’s men “tolerate” women, and that same majority would be better recognized as “losers”. People who can’t escape their dead end jobs, who can’t do what they want, people without any real freedom. Also RELIGION RELIGION RELIGION

Jesus Christ mterek, you’re just… it’s like i could just blankpost and still make a better argument than you. Are you implying that a lack of affection makes you an entraped animal who has a bad job? It’s like you’re running a script to see how many generic insults you can string together in as many words as possible. Your best bet at this point would be to just shut the **** up and accept your womanless life for what it is. Not a “great escape from the evils of women” but just another lonley guy who can’t attract chicks.

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

Drakodan Posted:

I’m gonna troll someone for getting an A in ethics even though I don’t even know if he took it, but wtfmcnuggets said so so it must be true.

Way to write your own insults. Quoting someone and saying “This” to troll is about as effective as using outdated memes to fit in an online community. Neither are gonna work out for you, and people will still regard you as “That unoriginal retard who couldn’t find his own way to stop being a humorless male reproductive organ.”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!