Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Rant that was the coldest ****ing thing I've ever heard you say.

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

Or the dumbest, for that matter.

3,000 people died that day. In the ensuing wars, over 5,000 Americans have been killed, and all you call that is paranoia and propaganda?

Think about… those around the world who have lost family members, friends, brothers, sisters, mothers, husbands, in any terrorist attack, and they’d be jumping on you too.

God damn it, grow the **** up, pull the stick out of your bum, and come to the rather simple realization that 9/11 wasn’t a ****ing conspiracy theory, it actually happened, we know who did it, we know who they had ties with, and now, those who perpetrated, planned, or are guilty of bumociation with these acts have stood trial, or have died for it.

And one last thing.

NEVER. EVER. ****ING. EVER. LESSEN THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THE DEATHS OF THAT DAY. NEVER.

SuperMonkeyM-
an

Level 69 Troll

New Mod in training.

What day is that?

Call me on skype: stupidmonkeyman

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

I don’t know who the “you” you’re referring to is, but bear in mind that more people died in traffic that day. Make no mistake, 9/11 was a tragic loss of life, but there are thousands of little tragedies every single day.

Hell… if you’re this wound up by people seeming not to care about ~3000 people dying in a day, I suggest you don’t look at the statistics regarding the number of children dying around the world from hunger and preventable illness, the resulting rage might blow a few important blood vessels.

man-man edited this message on 09/11/2009 9:12AM

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

I believe he’s referring to the July 1832 cholera epidemic in NYC.

Never forget.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Tesfan Posted:

Or the dumbest, for that matter.

3,000 people died that day. In the ensuing wars, over 5,000 Americans have been killed, and all you call that is paranoia and propaganda?

Think about… those around the world who have lost family members, friends, brothers, sisters, mothers, husbands, in any terrorist attack, and they’d be jumping on you too.

God damn it, grow the **** up, pull the stick out of your bum, and come to the rather simple realization that 9/11 wasn’t a ****ing conspiracy theory, it actually happened, we know who did it, we know who they had ties with, and now, those who perpetrated, planned, or are guilty of bumociation with these acts have stood trial, or have died for it.

And one last thing.

NEVER. EVER. ****ING. EVER. LESSEN THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THE DEATHS OF THAT DAY. NEVER.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

I agree, I expect to see you all again December 7th.

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

For more mourning that is.

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

it’s not even over 9000

Phariad

Avatar: 129763 Mon Jun 15 22:35:47 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 43 Troll

“Banned Camper”

Celerysteve Posted:

Phariad is p cool imo.

Goatse II Posted:

I think Phariad is a pretty cool guy.

Loose Johnny Posted:

Phariad is a pretty cool guy.

Now you can be a cool guy too: Troll Ambiance Mafiosi.

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Inertia Posted:

it’s not even over 9000

inorite?

But there’s one problem with your math. Remember that time some guy decided to do genocide of millions of people and Americans didn’t find it worth it to get involved? Take your pick. You’ve got Pol Pot, Hitler, pretty much every African country. Or maybe the civilians hit in bombing raids in Afghanistan by American troops (Over 9000!!!) Yet people get all up in arms over ONE attack? Yeah 5000 people died, but I don’t think people quite understand. They were AMERICAN! That’s like a million regular people so it’s more like 5 Billion people! That’s almost the entire population of earth!

That’s why it’s perfectly justifiable and reasonable to start invading countries and greatly affecting world politics over it. You forget that in your calculations either Americans count as 1 million people or everyone else counts as 1/1000000 of a person.

(In all srs, Yeah it sucked, but let’s not forget the vast amount of other lives which are lost all the time, and often in far more brutal ways that can drag out over months of torture. Until they are at least acknowledged people don’t have a right to be all high and mighty over 5000.)

[15:09] <Dunatis> The US is very good at not getting involved in major worlds wars until the last year or two and then giving itself all the credit

[15:10] <&Phuquit> and it seems to me that the US feels so bad about turning up late for the last 2 world wars that it’s determined to be REALLY punctual for the next one

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

man-man Posted:

I don’t know who the “you” you’re referring to is, but bear in mind that more people died in traffic that day. Make no mistake, 9/11 was a tragic loss of life, but there are thousands of little tragedies every single day.

Hell… if you’re this wound up by people seeming not to care about ~3000 people dying in a day, I suggest you don’t look at the statistics regarding the number of children dying around the world from hunger and preventable illness, the resulting rage might blow a few important blood vessels.

Just fyi, there are not 3,000 traffic deaths every day.

That would end up totalling well over 1,000,000 deaths a year from simple traffic, and that’s excessive.

Look, shock images! I’m edgy! Please remember me.

http://i43.tinypic.com/oibvrr.jpg

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

Shii: youre a ****ing retard-esque

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

Shii Posted:

Just fyi, there are not 3,000 traffic deaths every day.

That would end up totalling well over 1,000,000 deaths a year from simple traffic, and that’s excessive.

http://www.uq.edu.au/health/index.html?page=18027&pid=0

WHO calls for focus on road deaths

(halfway down) Around the world, 3000 people die every day

Anansi

[Arsenal of Ninjacr-
acy
]

Level 69 Troll

Resident Psychoanalyst

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!