Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Politics ATTN EVERYBODY

Not EviI Tro-
ut

Avatar: 101514 Mon Dec 29 17:25:31 -0500 2008

Level 15 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

One day while I was working at a movie theater, I was purely enraged and stressed because it was Thanksgiving and stupid people go to movies on Thanksgiving in ****ing hordes. I wanted to put a bullet in either my head or someone else’s—anything to make it all stop. Just when I feel like I am about to hit the breaking point and quit this guy comes up and lifts his little kid up to eye level with me and then tells me his daughter spent all morning writing a letter for the popcorn guy. She reached out, handed it to me, inside was a drawing of a stickman with popcorn and it said “thank you popcorn guy”. That moment instantly made my horrible workday into one of the most memorable ones.

Not EviI Trout edited this message on 09/07/2009 9:07PM

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

****in’ kids can’t draw worth a ****.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

AAHZ

Avatar: 4016 2013-08-02 05:07:06 -0400

[Forumwarz Active P-
layers
]

Level 69 Troll

SAGAMI -WUZ- HERE

OP is a subtle reverse troll to point out the petty existence of the reader who may have had a similar experience. Like a shock pic this is the type of troll that sticks to the reader esp if the reader can relate and is too embarrbumed to point out the fact, possibly even doing psychological damage by bringing up buried thoughts of horrible menial work experiences that may ruin the readers whole night.

On the other hand the OP may just be an unfunny fabulous person. Log in to see images!

UNBAN DRUNKENLAZYBASTARD

Phariad

Avatar: 129763 Mon Jun 15 22:35:47 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 43 Troll

“Banned Camper”

AAHZ Posted:

OP is a subtle reverse troll to point out the petty existence of the reader who may have had a similar experience. Like a shock pic this is the type of troll that sticks to the reader esp if the reader can relate and is too embarrbumed to point out the fact, possibly even doing psychological damage by bringing up buried thoughts of horrible menial work experiences that may ruin the readers whole night.

On the other hand the OP may just be an unfunny fabulous person. Log in to see images!

Hey AAHZ, is **** You still taking TAM rejects?

Celerysteve Posted:

Phariad is p cool imo.

Goatse II Posted:

I think Phariad is a pretty cool guy.

Loose Johnny Posted:

Phariad is a pretty cool guy.

Now you can be a cool guy too: Troll Ambiance Mafiosi.

AAHZ

[Forumwarz Active P-
layers
]

Level 69 Troll

SAGAMI -WUZ- HERE

Phariad Posted:

Hey AAHZ, is **** You still taking TAM rejects?

A favorite tactic of lurkers, this is moar of a personal attack type of troll that digs up past history of the “target” in a hope that whatever was said will “push a bumon” and start a flamewar. The interesting thing about this type of troll is that the “troller” in this case is not the one that actually wants to engage in the flame war, but hopes to draw in other lurkers.

This is also a very easy way to troll w/o much effort and is easily ignored esp if the troller is unimportant.

UNBAN DRUNKENLAZYBASTARD

Phariad

Avatar: 129763 Mon Jun 15 22:35:47 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 43 Troll

“Banned Camper”

AAHZ Posted:

A favorite tactic of lurkers, this is moar of a personal attack type of troll that digs up past history of the “target” in a hope that whatever was said will “push a bumon” and start a flamewar. The interesting thing about this type of troll is that the “troller” in this case is not the one that actually wants to engage in the flame war, but hopes to draw in other lurkers.

This is also a very easy way to troll w/o much effort and is easily ignored esp if the troller is unimportant.

Dodging the question and turning the situation on the troll. This is commonly known as “woman's genitalsing out”, though it depends on whose side you are on. If on the side of he who dodged the question, the person in question would be considered a saint of trolling, while everyone else would acknowledge the utter lack of talent and ability.

Say hi to Cheins for me.

Celerysteve Posted:

Phariad is p cool imo.

Goatse II Posted:

I think Phariad is a pretty cool guy.

Loose Johnny Posted:

Phariad is a pretty cool guy.

Now you can be a cool guy too: Troll Ambiance Mafiosi.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

AAHZ Posted:

Those who can — do. Those who can’t — teach.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

AAHZ

[Forumwarz Active P-
layers
]

Level 69 Troll

SAGAMI -WUZ- HERE

In this particular situation when the trolls “put the ball in your court” they are playing on the innuendo that if you continue giving them attention then no matter what is said they are “winning” and if the “target” does not respond, as it was pointed out by the original troll, they would be “woman's genitalsing out.” We are now entering the realm of “ego-trolling” or “stamina-trolling” and is a common practice when 2 trolls go head to head to see who can last longer. It is the basic mindset of “internet tuff guys.”

3rd parties that observe this strange behavior see it as unfunny, pointless, but strangely captivating (like a train wreck.)

UNBAN DRUNKENLAZYBASTARD

AAHZ

[Forumwarz Active P-
layers
]

Level 69 Troll

SAGAMI -WUZ- HERE

THIS IS CALLED CLAIMING VICTORY, AND WORKS WELL AGAINST THE WEAK

its also a way of bragging by showing off one’s originality and longevity, compared to other posters that fit a moar common “stereotype”

UNBAN DRUNKENLAZYBASTARD

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

ugggh youu maakee too mucch effortt aazh

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

ChilePepino Posted:

ugggh youu maakee too mucch effortt aazh

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

He may be a horrible troll, but at least he’s interesting and doesn’t type like a retard.

Mike Myers

Avatar: 84994 Tue Jan 20 01:00:51 -0500 2009

Level 35 Permanoob

“Kapitan Stupidska”

Celerysteve Posted:

DOHOHOHO.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!