Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Not EviI Tro-
ut

Avatar: 101514 Mon Dec 29 17:25:31 -0500 2008

Level 15 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

One day while I was working at a movie theater, I was purely enraged and stressed because it was Thanksgiving and stupid people go to movies on Thanksgiving in ****ing hordes. I wanted to put a bullet in either my head or someone else’s—anything to make it all stop. Just when I feel like I am about to hit the breaking point and quit this guy comes up and lifts his little kid up to eye level with me and then tells me his daughter spent all morning writing a letter for the popcorn guy. She reached out, handed it to me, inside was a drawing of a stickman with popcorn and it said “thank you popcorn guy”. That moment instantly made my horrible workday into one of the most memorable ones.

Not EviI Trout edited this message on 09/07/2009 9:07PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!