Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Interface Suggestions Compilation

SkinTicket

Avatar: 4386 2010-01-07 13:38:24 -0500

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 23 Camwhore

[Insert very special joke here, preferably about male reproductive organs]

I think the number of suggestions have been growing recently, since we haven’t got anywhere to put these bloody things it’s not easy..

So, Since we don’t have anywhere yet? It’s probably best if we just keep them in one thread for now.. I’ll be pasting the suggestions in this post here, please keep them in this thread.

I think the forum needs to automatically insert the URL Tags, it’s really annoying having to edit your post because they haven’t been inserted. Whenever http:// is found in a post the URL tags should be inserted.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/4053 – “Inactivity List?”
http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/4093 – “Better Friend Management”
http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/3736 – “Forum Sorting”
http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/3961 – “sticky or lock threads in klan forums”
http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/4114 – “End Game Suggestion (Spoilers)
http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/4312 – “What do you think about a forum for each klan that only includes officers and admin?”
http://forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/49407 – “Sisterhood/FoL Tensions”

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

at least two of those are already implimented

Corion

Level 32 Emo Kid

I lost at domination?! How could this happen to me?

Most suggestions are placed in the forum they’re relevant to.

There’s a lot of suggestions in the forumbuildr forum, and little discussion actually related to forumbuildr aside from that.

In domination there’s a couple suggestions on domination, too.

I agree that having a suggestions forum would be nice, but it would get cluttered unless it were subdivided by aspects of the game.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Right. I’d been compiling all suggestions I saw, and then sending them to ET, but this seems a lot easier, because someone else is doing it.

So, another sticky? For now (it’s getting crowded up there again). Please don’t discuss suggestions in this thread; go to the linked thread to discuss them more. Skin Ticket, I’m going to bumume that you’ll be updating with everything and deleting suggestions once they’ve been implemented. Or if CZ should ever shoot one down, indicate it as such.

I’ll tubmail you the ones I’ve already sent ET so you can update as you feel appropriate. Thanks for volunteering!

SkinTicket

Avatar: 4386 2010-01-07 13:38:24 -0500

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 23 Camwhore

[Insert very special joke here, preferably about male reproductive organs]

I’ll keep up-to date as much as I can, as long as members help me out by tub mailing me that would help alot. it’ll all go like a clean sweep

vanessa

Level 10 Troll

Hitler Cat Sez: Get in the Oven!

Suggestion: Perhaps a “quantity” box can be added in the shops so that you can buy more than one of an item at a time.

Listen2Reason

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

I think it’d be cool if you could “attack” a klan’s forum. The easy way to do this would be to just pull random stuff from the forum posts to show to the user, but that’s probably not a good idea because the posters probably didn’t expect their private klan forum posts to be tossed around the side…A better idea is probably to have each klan define (that is, build) the “attack target” forum themselves. Sure, it may be low quality and pointless, but you’re the one who went and attacked it. (I think the klan forums probably shouldn’t count for stuff like the “20 forums in a row” and such things, because then there would be an explosion of new forums. But maybe that in itself makes it impossible to code…heck, maybe the klan forums should be just for fun, not using forum visits or giving cred or anything…well, I’m probably working into the realm of fantasy so I should end this post…Log in to see images!

Bigguyinblack

[Mock TSB]

Level 10 Troll

i'm so lonely... i have no friends... plz help...

Suggestion: Add an ignore function to Flamebate. There are some people that are incapable of posting anything relevant or interesting.

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

Bigguyinblack Posted:

Suggestion: Add an ignore function to Flamebate. There are some people that are incapable of posting anything relevant or interesting.

I like it.

ZOMBIE_HEDGE-
HOG

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

Miserable Olde Nasty-Snatch

I don’t have time to read through all of this to see if this has already been suggested but:

Log in to see images! BOSS bumONS – a legit spreadsheet, funny one(s), maybe a random or stumbleupon-type.

Gold Flash

[Spamasuki]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I noticed that you don’t get an Antifreeze scoop for using Euthanides three times. I thought that since that kills you, that would count as a suicide.

Bigguyinblack

[Mock TSB]

Level 10 Troll

i'm so lonely... i have no friends... plz help...

Separate tabs for Klan invites or an extra option when looking at people profile to invite to Klan that officers can see. Or both. I’m sick of scrolling past every member and every invited member then having to paste a name all for one invite. Invites could use huge QoL improvements.

Depro Fundis

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

Shoulda stayed in art school...

Does anyone else think it might be a good tweak to put the bar of tabs in a locked frame at the top? I know its not a huge UI change and it may be more trouble than its worth but I get annoyed by scrolling back up (though I know you can just hit the HOME key… I forget to do so sometimes)

Skyreal

Level 24 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

The same links (and more) are also available at the bottom of the page, albeit in fine print that nobody in their right mind would bother to read. Log in to see images!

Qebafhzn

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Suggestion: Make an option to toggle a timer when you pwn forums so you know what scoops you are gonna get.

Barstool

[Team Shortbus]

Level 14 Camwhore

#1 SHARK!

Suggestion: get rid of chat filters because they are the gayest **** I’ve ever seen.

TornadoTK

[umop apisdn]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I already made a thread, but I suppose this belongs here. Suggestion: Item types should be incorporated into the item descriptions when in stores and the Ppwn Shoppe.

Examples:

Geek-Chic™ – Equipment (Glbumes)

Smileprin XR™ – Consumable

PruneBook™ – Equipment (Computers)

Motherboard – Junk

TornadoTK edited this message on 03/30/2008 4:38PM

DJ Wafflesna-
tcha

Level 33 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

It’d be nice if the e-Peen you get from donating went to all characters on your account.

The Dan

Level 30 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

I always considered the possibility of DEFENDING a forum from pwnination by personally bumaulting the bumaulters. You’d have mroe than one target, though, so it’d be more intricate programming.

Eh, it’s a dream, but whatever.

The Cheat

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Re-Re

It's not just a clever name

DJ Wafflesnatcha Posted:

It’d be nice if the e-Peen you get from donating went to all characters on your account.

It does, but only if you donate after you have made the multis. All of my multis have the donation E-Peen.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!