Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature Item Type in Purchase Details

TornadoTK

[umop apisdn]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Item types should be incorporated into the item descriptions when in stores and the Ppwn Shoppe. At first glance when I first unlocked the stores, I didn’t know the difference between Under the Bridge and Illegalities. Next to the item names, it should have what kind of item it is.

It sucks not knowing what items I can/can’t buy because I have an item for that slot already.

Examples:

Geek-Chic™ – Equipment (Glbumes)

Smileprin XR™ – Consumable

PruneBook™ – Equipment (Computers)

Motherboard – Junk

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak.

you should be able to own more than one item of a type and equip / unequip them as you see fit.

TornadoTK

[umop apisdn]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I don’t that’s too great of an idea. In most basic RPG’s, you can’t equip three helmets. Sure, FW could have certain clbumes where you could equip multiple items at the same time (which probably would be the Special Items category). For the most part, however, you should be able to know what category your item belongs to before you buy it.

It’d help newer players make purchases easier as well, since they know not to buy an item in a category that they already have used up.

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak.

No, I mean right now, if you own more than one item of a certain type, you can equip and unequip them (but only use one at a time). Nothing is stopping you from buying two items of the same type, which it seemed to me you indicated in the OP. If you buy something better you can sell the old one if you don’t want to keep it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!