Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Music MORE SPECIFIC MUSIC DISCUSSION

Everybodykno-
ws

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Exit Clov is pretty awesome. they’re unlike anything i’ve heard previously and they’re even more amazing live. check out “Czardas”, a new take on a traditional european instrumental; as well as “Moving Gaza”, one of their original tracks. well, just about all the songs on their myspace are good, i just like those two best.

Everybodyknows edited this message on 04/05/2008 2:16AM

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

I recently discovered King Crimson, essentially the first progressive rock band as far as I’m aware. They do a lot of weird ****, but generally their songs are peaceful and relaxing. Great to listen to on the way home from work or something. I don’t think they’re for everyone, but here’s one my favorite songs by them off their 1969 debut album, if anyone’s interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeXzwUJBU5o

stab my hear-
t because yo-
ure bored

Avatar: stab my heart because youre bored's Avatar

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

bulldyke Posted:

I Log in to see images!? It’s the new project of Nick and J’aime from The Unicorns.

If you like The Unicorns you may like Times New Viking if you haven’t heard them yet.

This post needs more Unicorns.

I saw these guys live in Chicago, it was pretty good. I really love the unicorns though, they’re one of my favorite bands ever and I’m really ****ed I never got a chance to see them live.

oh btw J’aime left islands last year, it’s just Nick Diamond and some losers now

General Roma-
nov

Level 10 Camwhore

I am but a slave of the Sovjet Union

I just love Jack Johnson, his songs are so calm and coolLog in to see images!

NotJoePesci

Avatar: 6966 Sat Feb 21 00:54:31 -0500 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 14 Troll

Best ethnic friend a guy could have! Also Im not racist. -Raepdog

Calabrese

Amazing band…if you like horror punk, that is.

NotJoePesci edited this message on 04/07/2008 8:10PM

Carolina_Cut-
ie

[Just Chicks]

Level 10 Camwhore

I Got Screwed By PooDiddy And LOVED it!

bulldyke Posted:

I Log in to see images!

u ****! stay away from my man! stab is mine — you hear? mine!!!!

Everybodykno-
ws

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

NotJoePesci Posted:

Calabrese

Amazing band…if you like horror punk, that is.

i don’t really like the guy’s voice. other than that they could be alright. i’ll stick to misfits for now though.

KellySunshine

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

I’m a fabulous person so my favorite band is HURT. God, I just love them. I really do. They have really thought-provoking lyrics that can form clear pictures in your head. And they also use other instruments like violins and banjos. I just love them. I’ve been a big fan of theirs since I heard “Rapture.” I own Vol. II.

oDrew

Level 9 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

Forever the Sickest Kids and Farewell are both pretty cool.

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

I’ve been obsessed with Prayer of Death by Entrance lately (do you pronounce that EN-trance or en-TRANCE?)

You guys should check it out. Awesome psychedelic rock.

oDrew

Level 9 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

En-TRANCE.

Also, “Punk Goes Crunk” came out today, and I wants it.

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

Tapes ‘n Tapes!!! I totally forgot they had a new album coming out. It’s out now! Log in to see images!

BeBoBli

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

tabmow Posted:

Binaerpilot is freaking awesome. You can download the mp3’s right from their site too, which is nice. If you’re into electro or electronic (or perhaps even game music), try listening to Tokyomatrix3000, Rocket, You Can’t Stop Da Funk, I Quiet Machine, and Destroy the Popollution.

I skimmed through all suggestions. A number of them being broken bum myspace pages, some with decent suggestions, and some with no way to hear their songs at all. But, this is the winner for me. Thanks!

Also as per someone’s suggestion I tried searching for Kickstart Dildo only to find Google pull up this very thread. I’m having no luck being able to find the artist.

BirdofPrey

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

For any fans of post-rock, This Will Destroy You’s self titled album is a must-get. it’s ****ing amazing

Neurotic Nin-
ja

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

eh let’s see….

The Guano Apes

Tsunami Bomb

Inkubus Sukkubus

The Automatic

Rasputina

Switchblade Symphony

There’s more… I’m always discovering things, but I don’t want to overwhelm anyone

mary misanth-
rope

Level 35 Emo Kid

Second Best mammary glands on Forumwarz

Lately I’ve been pretty into postpunk.

Especially like Gang of Four, the Wipers, Killing Joke, New Model Army, etc

Not the fabulous persongy bands that some people might qualify as postpunk tho.

Milo

Avatar: 34228 Sun Jul 19 21:54:32 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 14 Camwhore

mi brets r relli small, dnt thnik i cna get canser in them

I was downloading stuff the other day and my mate told me about a band called Manchester Orchestra. They’re kinda like Brand New, so if anyone is a fan of that stuff you should check them out. Log in to see images!

2 other bands I’ve been listening to alot recently are The Wombats and The Pigeon Detectives. They’re both mainstream indie bands in the UK.

Milo edited this message on 04/13/2008 1:10PM

PhineasPoe

Avatar: 12179 2010-01-24 16:27:57 -0500

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

You got a smudge there Phin... oh wait thats Trouts feces

L2 Posted:

I’ve been really into Gogol Bordello lately. ****ing AMAZING stuff.

You’re a good person for liking Gogol Bordello. They’re like a more raucous, upbeat Pogues. The lead singer for Gogol Bordello was also pretty good in the movie Everything is Illuminated. So they have that going for them.

I’ve been listening to Neil Young quite a bit lately. That’ll probably soon turn to Tom Waits.

iIRZ

[Team Shortbus]

Level 7 Troll

iIRZ is a funny fine upstanding member of society, which is to say that he did WTC and your mom

I just got Alopecia by Why?, they call themselves pop inflected psychadelic folk-hop. Highly reccommended.

BirdofPrey

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

iIRZ Posted:

I just got Alopecia by Why?, they call themselves pop inflected psychadelic folk-hop. Highly reccommended.

this is good, trust me

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!