Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Business A new way to replace forumbuilr and add a pvp like feature and another flezz sink.

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

Instead of forumbuildr every user could build their own forum, of course they could not just do it for free that would have to cost some Flezz.

After you choose the forum name, content and layout you would have a forum with just one member, and that would be you.

In order to have more users / threads you would have to spend flezz on the forum, you could spend flezz in stuff like:

Advertising : To get more users to the forums – More users more damageyour forum will deal.

Moderators : To increase the thread durability – The more moderators you have more hit points each thread will have.

Server space : To increase the number of threads. – More server space, more threads.

Firewalls and other defences – Content Im still not alowed to spoil – Seriously, can’t say it yet.

­

But ofcourse just going there and pressing 1; 2; 1; 2 to pwn the forum its not an option for me (that why I stoped playing), instead you should be allowed to build your own army of trolls, this would also cost flezz and their training would also cost flezz.

You could improve their:

Endurance – so they can last longer and resist the enemy forum atacks.

Defence – To resist some of the damage the other forum will deal.

Offense – this will be used to calculate the damage one “poster” can do.

Adding to this you should also buy them the consumables they will need to pwn the forums.

­

Tell me your toughts, ideas, etc…

­

PS: Since you also need some profit you could add a BP fee to creat the forum (just like making a new character) and by using BPs you could have special benefits, for instance 1bp can give you X% of atack bonus, or defence or etc…

ANGRY HOBO edited this message on 08/05/2009 6:31AM

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Whoa.

THIS BUT WAIT

You make your own forum, spend Flezz to trick it out, THEN YOU TRY TO PWN OTHER PLAYERS’ FORUMS FOR LEVELS AND ABILITIES AND STUFF. HOLY ****.

ANGRY HOBO

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

Shii Posted:

Whoa.

THIS BUT WAIT

You make your own forum, spend Flezz to trick it out, THEN YOU TRY TO PWN OTHER PLAYERS’ FORUMS FOR LEVELS AND ABILITIES AND STUFF. HOLY ****.

Oh forgot to add, this would all be for rank status, or domination like rewards:

Something like:

More forums trashed

Most sucessfull defences, and stuff like that

Shii

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

ANGRY HOBO Posted:

Oh forgot to add, this would all be for rank status, or domination like rewards:

Something like:

More forums trashed

Most sucessfull defences, and stuff like that

this this this this this this

It’d be like that old multiplayer suggestion thread but with actual FEASIBILITY.

ANGRY HOBO

Level 28 Emo Kid

Shii Posted:

this this this this this this

It’d be like that old multiplayer suggestion thread but with actual FEASIBILITY.

not to mention forumbuilder would become obsolent if a option was added to pwn the forum solo. this way people would be happy with their forums and would not complain just because thei didnt like this week forum.

Oh and the battle when using the army of trolls would be automatic, you would just see the statistics like, Number of “casualties” on each team, total damage dealt, total damage taken, supplies used, and some other stuff…

Has reward for obliterating the forum you could get a special currency aswell, and you could use that to purchase heroes and other new abilities and forum features

Shii

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

ANGRY HOBO Posted:

not to mention forumbuilder would become obsolent if a option was added to pwn the forum solo. this way people would be happy with their forums and would not complain just because thei didnt like this week forum.

Oh and the battle when using the army of trolls would be automatic, you would just see the statistics like, Number of “casualties” on each team, total damage dealt, total damage taken, supplies used, and some other stuff…

Has reward for obliterating the forum you could get a special currency aswell, and you could use that to purchase heroes and other new abilities and forum features

Don’t eliminate ForumBuildr cuz then my hard-earned buildr score would be useless and I need to lord over people somehow. :3

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

ANGRY HOBO Posted:

Oh and the battle when using the army of trolls would be automatic

Wait, wouldn’t that be even easier that 1,2,1,2, which was your stated reason for not playing?

ANGRY HOBO

Level 28 Emo Kid

MC Banhammer Posted:

Wait, wouldn’t that be even easier that 1,2,1,2, which was your stated reason for not playing?

It would involve planing, and since its something simple, why not just make it automatic istead of making people press some keys like a retard?

Making people press 1; 2; 1; 2; 1; 2; 1; 2 to do something really simple is just boring and dumb

ANGRY HOBO edited this message on 08/04/2009 5:39PM

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Get an algorithm to affect the cred and deliveries as well as the .moar drops (which get better as the Forum grows but could in theory be anything) and this is probably the best suggestion I have heard on this site by anyone evar!

The only issue I see is the server space needed for all of these forums. Obviously 1 per character is a whole metric ****ton but as an endgame thing it would prevent a lot of the newer people from being able to make them, especially if you had to pay BP to make the Forum to limit it slightly and counter the extra space costs.

Then we could have a new section in Flamebate where we can get help for Forum responses and the like. And probably the nicest thing is that you are warring forums, if that isn’t what ForumWarz implies by it’s very name, well than I just don’t know anymore.

ANGRY HOBO

Level 28 Emo Kid

Dunatis Posted:

Get an algorithm to affect the cred and deliveries as well as the .moar drops (which get better as the Forum grows but could in theory be anything) and this is probably the best suggestion I have heard on this site by anyone evar!

The only issue I see is the server space needed for all of these forums. Obviously 1 per character is a whole metric ****ton but as an endgame thing it would prevent a lot of the newer people from being able to make them, especially if you had to pay BP to make the Forum to limit it slightly and counter the extra space costs.

Then we could have a new section in Flamebate where we can get help for Forum responses and the like. And probably the nicest thing is that you are warring forums, if that isn’t what ForumWarz implies by it’s very name, well than I just don’t know anymore.

If could just be something like a data sheet, like:

Forum name: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Logo: XXX

Users: XXX

Mods: XXX

Server space: XXX

Firewalls : XXXX, XXXX, XXXX

­

“Troll minions” status:

Quantity: XXXX

Atack: XXXX

Defense: XXXX

Consumables: XXXXX

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

We could keep forumbuildr and have people bid for the weekly slot, ensuring that the user forums don’t become a generic, un-themed mbum. The user who wins could also be given the JB downvote hammer for the week, ensuring that they had some control over the eventual form of their forum.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Cool. The idea of individual or Klan “vanity” forum builds has been around for a while now (we also thought of it as more of a BP sink than a Flezz sink, but both could come into play), but I enjoy the turn-based strategy aspects suggested here. I could get behind this idea, as long as no more than two number keys are required to play.

Question: Would each individual player be responsible for buildr-ing the entire forum? Because coming up with all the enemies, replies, thread titles and typical posts is no trivial task. Not to mention a logo, style and thread tags.

ANGRY HOBO

Level 28 Emo Kid

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

Cool. The idea of individual or Klan “vanity” forum builds has been around for a while now (we also thought of it as more of a BP sink than a Flezz sink, but both could come into play), but I enjoy the turn-based strategy aspects suggested here. I could get behind this idea, as long as no more than two number keys are required to play.

Question: Would each individual player be responsible for buildr-ing the entire forum? Because coming up with all the enemies, replies, thread titles and typical posts is no trivial task. Not to mention a logo, style and thread tags.

If you don’t wish to replace forumbuildr then you dont have to create responces what so ever, cause you would not have to see the acctual forum replies to pwn it. They would only see the final statistics. The only thing that should be mandatory would be a logo, and they could either pick a generic logo or upload their own using BPs

If you wish to replace forumbuildr, either the forum is totaly made by the person who owns it, or they are choosed from a database that the comunity would build, every time an responce/logo or w/e got choosed the person who crafted it, would get a payment from the buyer… And yeah I know this could be an issue due to flezz trasnfers, so this could also be free.

ANGRY HOBO edited this message on 08/04/2009 7:23PM

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

I’d like to see the whole thing built, and become pwnable or at least to have the option to do so. People could ask for help in its creation or just use the generic responses/posts/enemies that appear in Herschel’s (enemies) or every single Forum (responses) if they can’t come up with much. One could always edit the final product to make it nicer and then you could have Klans have their own Forums for pwning which would be rather popular I would think.

Hobo’s idea of having it play out automatically using only random stats could be added as another side game on top of all this (before or after depending on popularity and work required) but either are great ideas. Both is better though Log in to see images!

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

Having it both as a strategy minigame and 1212121212 forum pwning would be nice. Good idea.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

This sounds really cool actually. Not sure about the automated results. That reminds me of the clan vs clan from KoL and that gets old pretty fast. However, the build your own is wickedly cool.

I agree with this thing and would like to state for the record that my forum is going to be the best.

kittiejenn

Avatar: 18080 2011-11-01 00:29:42 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 35 Emo Kid

So damn naughty it wraps back around to nice.

I could get behind this idea, as long as no more than two number keys are required to play.

I actually LOL’d IRL

ANGRY HOBO

Level 28 Emo Kid

One way to make this simple (for the turned based game) would be a layout like this (kinda like ppwn shop:

­

FORUM MANAGEMENT

Description             Cost           Sub total
                           The more advertise 
Advertise you forums       you have, more users       X
                           your forums will have.

Increase the durability
Moderators                of the threads in your      X
                          forum.

Server space              More space, more threads    X

X firewall                          ?                 X

Y firewall                          ?                 X

(and so on)

­

FORUM STATISTICS

Number of members – X

Number of moderators – X

Server space – X

Protections owned – X; Y (this would show the firewalls and stuff like that)

­

PERSONAL ARMY

Description             Current level            Cost           Sub total

Offence                  Will make your army      (insert a bar here)
                         more agressive          

The higher this is
 Defense                 the more your army will  (insert a bar here)
                         resist those punches
                         in the ego

This will influence
                         the number of hours
Endurance                your army can spend      (insert a bar here)
                         online witoug getting
                         bumhurt

Army size                Hire more people to          Numbers
                         your army   
                                                     Total 
                                                             Buy                           

Note: Having one person in the army is easy to train than if you have 2 or more, so the price to train the other stats would increase with the number of members, For instance, if the price to train Offence is 20 for one single member, if you have 5 members the price would be 5 times 20, this is 100)

­

This is just a tough, ofcourse things could be difrent

ANGRY HOBO edited this message on 08/05/2009 6:30AM

ANGRY HOBO

Level 28 Emo Kid

Oh and forgot to add, by atacking other player forums you could take some of their flezz or maybe steal some scoops, this way domination could be more exciting

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!