Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Boobs So who is on this Rule Task Force that Mc Banhammer thinks is a waste of time?

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Chronic-Boy Posted:

not really a dream team, the best player there is quang and hes not really a good player so that says it all about your “team”

this is the frist time iver heard any mention of this rule task force, i dont really get the idea behind it but if its about disscussing rules and any posible rules then putting someone who is more a troll on it would be a good idea, like many in this thread have said AH or maybe any active member of FU.

It would’ve been a good idea, yes, but you have to understand that from the standpoint of a group that was trying to remain behind the scenes, including someone like Hobo was a huge risk, because at any time he might just go rat everything out “for the lulz.”

There’s a line between being a good, contributing poster, and being a troll. While Hobo does both quite frequently, he crosses that line a little too easily for us to be comfortable with.

Personally, I would support Hobart being added, because I know he can be serious at times and I like him a lot. (I know JB is his nemesis though.)

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

Chronic-Boy Posted:

this is the frist time iver heard any mention of this rule task force,

That was done because we knew that if it was made public, then anyone not chosen would feel left out. And while we didn’t call it the ‘Task Force’ publicly, we did make it publicly known that we were having private discussions. We just didn’t reveal that we’d brought in members of the player base. To compensate for that, we posted a thread in Game Discussion asking for input regarding topics that we should be discussing privately. We received very little response to that.

In my opinion, if someone was seriously interested in contributing to the discussion, they would have jumped at the chance to post in that thread. That just didn’t happen on any large scale.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Found the thread you keep referring to, Sarge.

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

MC Banhammer Posted:

Found the thread you keep referring to, Sarge.

Damn it, you ninja’d me.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/34571-general-input-discussion-regarding-flamebate-forum-rules

Anyways, yes, thats the thread. It was posted about two months ago, and in the three weeks it was stickied, we didn’t get a lot of serious input (although what we did receive we did discuss in the Task Force)

Sergeant Cid edited this message on 07/15/2009 11:51AM

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Shii Posted:

Personally, I would support Hobart being added, because I know he can be serious at times and I like him a lot. (I know JB is his nemesis though.)

JB and Hobart should fight to the death to determine at last who will be the one true ruler of flamebate. Log in to see images!

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Fingerz Posted:

JB and Hobart should fight to the death to determine at last who will be the one true ruler of flamebate. Log in to see images!

I support this motion.

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

They could code a live video feed somewhere into the site and make players buy BP to watch. They’d make a killing. Do it, CZ!!

Chronic-Boy

Avatar: 128365 2009-10-31 08:19:01 -0400

[WeChallNot]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

Ok i sort of get what is going on, well who cares if JB doesn’t like Hobart! in life everyone has to work with people they dont like so get over it and get on with improving the site rules.

Personaly i dont remember ever seeing that thread, maybe if you had come out with the truth saying you would be working with a small group of players disscussing the rules and you wanted to know if there was anything the rest of the coumunity wanted disscused then maybe the thread would of had a bigger response, no one would of felt left out because even if they were not in the group there issues would still be disscussed and if you want an effective group to give every issue a fair chance you will need a range of people from the coumunity.

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Yeah that thread looks like it devolved p quickly into a “what are the rules again?” type of thread.

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

I don’t remember seeing that thread actually.. And is it a bad idea to make that list of members rotate once in a while?

Fortutato and scully is there so I guess I should feel kind of represented. Kind of.

third edit to add that it looks like you have to play domination to be on that group.

ChilePepino edited this message on 07/15/2009 1:06PM

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

scully Posted:

Player members: AtomicScripter, Bashy, Catt although, Fortunato, Possibly a Cabbage, quangntenemy, Recommencer, Samildanach, scully, Shii, and Wylin.

Underline: People I think that are good for the job and I feel they could represent my opinions

No code: I don’t care about you

Bold: .... really?

ChilePepino

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

seems like it was a matter of luck to post on that thread to get into the team. and domination.

Maybe this was the reason it was secret.

EDIT: After checking the thread I actually have no idea of how you chose the team and why some of them are there (some who were relatively new and are now apparently inactive).

ChilePepino edited this message on 07/15/2009 1:22PM

Well now, Chile, let’s not forget buildr. The heart of the game is not trolling forums, it is everyone getting along to build forums, not tear them down.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

I recently took Atomic out, actually. He never really posted there anyway.

What the selection was based on:

– The posters’ previous contributions in Flamebate on issues regarding Forumwarz’s policies, and whether they’ve given intelligent and reasonable input on matters of site-wide importance

What the selection was not based on:

– Activity in Domination

– EDIT: Activity in Forumbuildr

– Being in a certain Klan

– Being part of Apprentice (since the Task Force preceded it)

– EDIT: What they posted in Cid’s thread (since the Task Force preceded that)

– Popularity on Flamebate

– Whether I personally like or dislike them

– Whether Fran feels they represent her opinions

– Whether Fran cares about them

– Randomness/luck

– <other baseless and uninformed speculations here, but please, keep them coming>

Jalapeno Bootyhole edited this message on 07/15/2009 1:35PM

ChilePepino

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

– Whether Fran feels they represent her opinions

umm… so this thing done to favor the community excludes Fran because she obviously not part of it.

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

actually I was selected because I am an aquarius and JB is a stalwart believer in astrology.

edit: i kid I kid.

Fortunato edited this message on 07/15/2009 1:38PM

I’m a Libra. So I’m a very fair and objective judge. Based on this, I would have to say that most of those members do not represent me or anyone who does not play incit. You forgot incit JB.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

I recently took Atomic out, actually. He never really posted there anyway.

That’s because he’s banned until the 28th of October. Log in to see images!

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

ChilePepino Posted:

umm… so this thing done to favor the community excludes Fran because she obviously not part of it.

Well, she did asked to be permabanned that one time. Also:

What the selection was based on:

– The posters’ previous contributions in Flamebate on issues regarding Forumwarz’s policies, and whether they’ve given intelligent and reasonable input on matters of site-wide importance

That seems to apply to both of the Hob’s. That’s right – Hobart and Hobo. Intelligent, great contributions, all around!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!