Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
FAQ I'm Shii and I can't think of original thread ideas; ask me questions

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

Fie Posted:

FIE’S LOG, DAY 9: Beginning trek down. Have up voted. Understand so much more about myself about the world. Earlier today I heard a sound. It was silence.

FIE’S LOG, DAY 10: Reached halfway point.

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

Fie Posted:

Earlier today I heard a sound. It was silence.

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

Fie Posted:

FIE’S LOG, DAY 10: Reached halfway point.

FIE’S LOG, DAY 11: Have reached Flamebate. I am filled with an unbearable contentment, satisfaction— I have bested the page stretch, and bested, more importantly, myself.

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

plk Posted:

I really think that your whole thing with religion is you convincing yourself that you’re devout in order to fulfill yet one more fantasy of shame, humiliation, and punishment. I guess that’s not a question.

You do realize that 9/10 times I talk about religion result from other people’s topics or questions?

And also, you’d be very wrong. I’m sorry you get that impression, but I get no erotic turn-on from cognitive dissonance. I hate to pull the old cliche because it sounds cheesy and emo, but really, until you’re in a position similar to mine yourself, you’re not going to understand it.

But I’m sure I would accuse me of the same thing were I in your shoes. So it’s not like I’m mad at you or something, plk.

Look, shock images! I’m edgy! Please remember me.

http://i43.tinypic.com/oibvrr.jpg

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

Shii: youre a ****ing retard-esque

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

Why does God exist?

GO GO GADGET RON PAUL

plk

Avatar: 9972 2010-01-24 16:28:42 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Shii Posted:

You do realize that 9/10 times I talk about religion result from other people’s topics or questions?

And also, you’d be very wrong. I’m sorry you get that impression, but I get no erotic turn-on from cognitive dissonance. I hate to pull the old cliche because it sounds cheesy and emo, but really, until you’re in a position similar to mine yourself, you’re not going to understand it.

But I’m sure I would accuse me of the same thing were I in your shoes. So it’s not like I’m mad at you or something, plk.

Well, I didn’t say that you were turned on by cognitive dissonance itself. I believe it’s about shame and punishment and that by making sure that we all know not only all your sexual fetishes but also exactly how religious you claim to be, you’re involving us in some kind of group humiliation. And I’m guessing that’s the part that turns you on, whether it’s conscious or not. I just doubt that your belief would be nearly as strong if you were involved with a religion that wasn’t actively hostile to everything that you seem to enjoy. You don’t necessarily need to be socially conservative or right wing to be Christian (or even Christian to be spiritual), but instead of involving yourself with a progressive denomination, you seem to tout some of the most intolerant and conservative aspects of religion. I don’t think that’s by mere chance.

Cheins Sanch-
ez

Avatar: 64305 2015-06-13 02:49:05 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

Ricket Posted:

Why does God exist?

And as we wind on down the road

Our shadows taller than our soul.

There walks a lady we all know

Who shines white light and wants to show

How everything still turns to gold.

And if you listen very hard

The tune will come to you at last.

When all are one and one is all

To be a rock and not to roll.

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

Cheins Sanchez Posted:

And as we wind on down the road

Our shadows taller than our soul.

There walks a lady we all know

Who shines white light and wants to show

How everything still turns to gold.

And if you listen very hard

The tune will come to you at last.

When all are one and one is all

To be a rock and not to roll.

mna si loevs ungs nroeses

Zagreus

Avatar: 113654 2010-01-13 11:46:06 -0500

[BBQF0 Judgement an-
d Rules Committee
]

Level 29 Hacker

Government stooge

Phariad

Avatar: 129763 Mon Jun 15 22:35:47 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 43 Troll

“Banned Camper”

Lee_Harvey_Oswald Posted:

mna si loevs ungs nroeses

ITT: Lee_Harvey_Oswald alt reveals as ChilePepino????

Celerysteve Posted:

Phariad is p cool imo.

Goatse II Posted:

I think Phariad is a pretty cool guy.

Loose Johnny Posted:

Phariad is a pretty cool guy.

Now you can be a cool guy too: Troll Ambiance Mafiosi.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

Phariad Posted:

ITT: Lee_Harvey_Oswald alt reveals as ChilePepino????

lol

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

Auser

Avatar: 89481 Thu Feb 26 14:58:28 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

Just south of sanity

hhahahah shii ilu you ad all but you needs to stpop dsucking dog and wolf male reproductive organ this isnr the whiskey talking tjhis is coommon snese K?

Take a moment to enjoy an awesome song mixed with clips from The Watchman(since youtube is useless for proper music videos now)

Auser

Avatar: 89481 Thu Feb 26 14:58:28 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

Just south of sanity

Auser Posted:

hhahahah shii ilu you ad all but you needs to stpop dsucking dog and wolf male reproductive organ this isnr the whiskey talking tjhis is coommon snese K?

Take a moment to enjoy an awesome song mixed with clips from The Watchman(since youtube is useless for proper music videos now)

Handsome Man

Avatar: 50588 Sat May 23 06:55:31 -0400 2009

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 34 Camwhore

Trying hard to look like Gary Cooper

How can you prove to me that you are a furry?

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

CoreyJess

Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!

So, how’s this thread going?

I really don’t want to read through the whole thing.

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

People posted, we learned that ChilePepino shot JFK, there was some srsfabulous person God talk and lots of car chases!

[15:09] <Dunatis> The US is very good at not getting involved in major worlds wars until the last year or two and then giving itself all the credit

[15:10] <&Phuquit> and it seems to me that the US feels so bad about turning up late for the last 2 world wars that it’s determined to be REALLY punctual for the next one

CoreyJess

Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!

Dunatis Posted:

People posted, we learned that ChilePepino shot JFK, there was some srsfabulous person God talk and lots of car chases!

Cheers.

Thanks for saving me the time sink.

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

plk Posted:

Well, I didn’t say that you were turned on by cognitive dissonance itself. I believe it’s about shame and punishment and that by making sure that we all know not only all your sexual fetishes but also exactly how religious you claim to be, you’re involving us in some kind of group humiliation. And I’m guessing that’s the part that turns you on, whether it’s conscious or not. I just doubt that your belief would be nearly as strong if you were involved with a religion that wasn’t actively hostile to everything that you seem to enjoy. You don’t necessarily need to be socially conservative or right wing to be Christian (or even Christian to be spiritual), but instead of involving yourself with a progressive denomination, you seem to tout some of the most intolerant and conservative aspects of religion. I don’t think that’s by mere chance.

Pretty much everything you’ve said is logical, and based on behaviors that would seem to support said bumumptions.

That being said, pretty much the only sexual things I talk about are, again, what people ask of me. The only thing I’ve come out and said publicly by my own volition is that I’m a furry, because that’s the only quirk that affects how I post/roleplay online and is kind of necessary to know in order to get why I post how I do.

Most people haven’t talked to an actual furry, so I get a lot of questions about my sexuality. I won’t deny that a lot of times I find myself taking a sick pride in my being “different,” and believe me when I say it’s not something I really want to take pride in.

I don’t know if it will change your opinion of me, or redeem me in any way (I suppose that’s the goal of my replies,) but I actively participate in counseling on my own free will to try to help myself cope with and abstain from my deviances. My parents aren’t aware even slightly, and no one urged me to see anyone. It’s something I know I need to do because I readily admit the way I’m living doesn’t synch.

As far as my “intolerant and conservative” beliefs, I only go by what I read in Scripture. You yourself admitted that what pbumes for a “Christian” nowadays is very frequently watered-down and hypocritical; while I know that my life is the posterchild for sexual hypocrisy, I try to live out what I believe.

I’d really like to turn this thread off of the religion topic. I don’t like being typecast as someone who drags religion into every thread he touches, especially when I’m typically not the one bringing it up in the first place.

This thread was meant to be stupid and fun; let’s go back to that please. If you’d like to continue this discussion, please Tubmail me.

Look, shock images! I’m edgy! Please remember me.

http://i43.tinypic.com/oibvrr.jpg

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

Shii: youre a ****ing retard-esque

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

If Jesus wore a wolf suit, would you yiff him?

GO GO GADGET RON PAUL

Ardent

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

If you’re a wolf, how come you’re such a woman's genitals?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!