Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

plk Posted:

Well, I didn’t say that you were turned on by cognitive dissonance itself. I believe it’s about shame and punishment and that by making sure that we all know not only all your sexual fetishes but also exactly how religious you claim to be, you’re involving us in some kind of group humiliation. And I’m guessing that’s the part that turns you on, whether it’s conscious or not. I just doubt that your belief would be nearly as strong if you were involved with a religion that wasn’t actively hostile to everything that you seem to enjoy. You don’t necessarily need to be socially conservative or right wing to be Christian (or even Christian to be spiritual), but instead of involving yourself with a progressive denomination, you seem to tout some of the most intolerant and conservative aspects of religion. I don’t think that’s by mere chance.

Pretty much everything you’ve said is logical, and based on behaviors that would seem to support said bumumptions.

That being said, pretty much the only sexual things I talk about are, again, what people ask of me. The only thing I’ve come out and said publicly by my own volition is that I’m a furry, because that’s the only quirk that affects how I post/roleplay online and is kind of necessary to know in order to get why I post how I do.

Most people haven’t talked to an actual furry, so I get a lot of questions about my sexuality. I won’t deny that a lot of times I find myself taking a sick pride in my being “different,” and believe me when I say it’s not something I really want to take pride in.

I don’t know if it will change your opinion of me, or redeem me in any way (I suppose that’s the goal of my replies,) but I actively participate in counseling on my own free will to try to help myself cope with and abstain from my deviances. My parents aren’t aware even slightly, and no one urged me to see anyone. It’s something I know I need to do because I readily admit the way I’m living doesn’t synch.

As far as my “intolerant and conservative” beliefs, I only go by what I read in Scripture. You yourself admitted that what pbumes for a “Christian” nowadays is very frequently watered-down and hypocritical; while I know that my life is the posterchild for sexual hypocrisy, I try to live out what I believe.

I’d really like to turn this thread off of the religion topic. I don’t like being typecast as someone who drags religion into every thread he touches, especially when I’m typically not the one bringing it up in the first place.

This thread was meant to be stupid and fun; let’s go back to that please. If you’d like to continue this discussion, please Tubmail me.

Look, shock images! I’m edgy! Please remember me.

http://i43.tinypic.com/oibvrr.jpg

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

Shii: youre a ****ing retard-esque

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!