Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Goatse.cx Are you cirgreat timescised?

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

this is the most constructive male reproductive organ thread i have ever seen. don’t **** on it please.

for some reason the parents get the choice so if you want to get your cut, go for it.

I was making a valid point, though I would probably just have my child cut because I don’t want to have to buy some dildo contraption to teach him how to clean his or get a book or something due to my lack of foreskin to teach him.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Raepdog Posted:

I was making a valid point, though I would probably just have my child cut because I don’t want to have to buy some dildo contraption to teach him how to clean his or get a book or something due to my lack of foreskin to teach him.

fair enough but your posts were cryptic imo.

anyway i doubt it’s that hard to figure out.

it’s all personal opinion and mine is that i’d rather have to figure it out and not cut my kid than be lazy and just do it for convenience.

not something i would ever expect myself to say. weird. convenience > all except a few cirgreat timesstances. @zing

Bandaney

Avatar: 70433 2014-06-07 22:10:47 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 60 Hacker

Ask me about how many male reproductive organs in my bum :zak:

I think cirgreat timescised male reproductive organes are by far better looking.

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

The sensitivity thing isn’t necessarily BS as I remember being rather uncomfortable feeling the head flopping around after I was cut until I got used to it. But even if that does apply to during sex, it doesn’t make it feel bad and would help you last a bit longer in theory and somehow I doubt that to be a problem.

lolbronnih

Avatar: 103335 2010-01-24 16:16:08 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 15 Camwhore

kinda looks like martha stewart while stirring

Bandaney Posted:

I think cirgreat timescised male reproductive organes are by far better looking.

i agree,

xx

NotJoePesci

Avatar: 6966 Sat Feb 21 00:54:31 -0500 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 14 Troll

Best ethnic friend a guy could have! Also Im not racist. -Raepdog

Bandaney Posted:

Well you’re in luck. Log in to see images!

I’m cut and I like it that way.

baou30

Avatar: 138741 Fri Mar 27 19:20:32 -0400 2009

Level 21 Emo Kid

I lol'd a little. :bigbarf:

I’m not, though I wish I were. Log in to see images!

markchd

Avatar: 12369 2010-01-24 16:26:11 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Craves Power like it's Crystal Pepsi

baou30 Posted:

I’m not, though I wish I were. Log in to see images!

Easy enough to fix. Could be about $2000, though.

Also, why? We’re only cirgreat timescising about 40% of newborns in the U.S. these days, and in I’m told uncut is the standard in Europe. Some ladies prefer one way or the other, but I’d imagine it’s no more a deal-breaker than the relative size of a woman’s labia minora.

markchd edited this message on 05/24/2009 6:07PM

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

Raepdog Posted:

My male reproductive organ is awesome.

Rage_****

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I AM SURPRISED THAT THIS WEBSITE IS STILL AROUND

To be really honest, I wouldn’t really care if my parents decided or not to cirgreat timessize me at early ages, because to me, women just really care on how you use your male reproductive organ. So, the extra/missing skin is not a really important point.

Bandaney

Avatar: 70433 2014-06-07 22:10:47 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 60 Hacker

Ask me about how many male reproductive organs in my bum :zak:

NotJoePesci Posted:

Well you’re in luck. Log in to see images!

I’m cut and I like it that way.

PastorKree

Level 22 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

Rage_**** Posted:

To be really honest, I wouldn’t really care if my parents decided or not to cirgreat timessize me at early ages, because to me, women just really care on how you use your male reproductive organ. So, the extra/missing skin is not a really important point.

Yeah, I’ve had experience with both and personally, I don’t care all that much if they’re snipsville or not. It’s the captain of the vessel more than the anything else. And yeah, regular showering fends off most nastiness.

Everybodykno-
ws

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Phariad Posted:

I was cirgreat timescised at birth, and have the frenulum in tact, meaning that there is no loss of pleasure. Most people have been cirgreat timescised in that manner. The hygene issue is a tad bs, but it still has some effect.

However, it’s been proven that uncrigreat timescised men are 3 times more likely to get HIV than cirgreat timescised men.

how many times do those of us who know anything about statistics have to tell the rest of you: correlation =/= cause and effect.

and about the “better looking” thing….when they’re erect, there’s really not much difference since the head pushes out of the foreskin when it’s erect. Unless you’re talking non-erect male reproductive organes, but why would you want to look at those for long anyway?

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

oh, wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_effects_of_cirgreat timescision

This debate is coke vs pepsi, but with all the pbumion that male insecurity brings.

Here’s a brief checklist for you if you feel like you’re missing out on being cut/uncut

1)Is sex/masturbation/whatever satisfying for you?

2)Is it satisfying for your partner?

If you answered yes to both of these congratulations you have a good male reproductive organ.

If you answered no to either, find out what makes you/your partner tick and do that. If you have an unfulfilling sex life, it’s not because you have/don’t have a foreskin. There are a million other reasons that have way more of an impact.

tl;dr There is no difference aside from personal preference, so nobody is losing out on anything.

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

tl;dr There is no difference aside from personal preference, so nobody is losing out on anything.

Basically, the most important question is really, which do more women prefer, and therefore, which ‘version’ gives you more of a chance to get laid. That’s all most guys would care about anyways. That’s just how our brains work.

For example, if you’re a heterosexual male, and you own a silk shirt, you only bought that in an effort to increase your chances of getting laid.

markchd

Avatar: 12369 2010-01-24 16:26:11 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Craves Power like it's Crystal Pepsi

Acid Flux Posted:

...you’re a heterosexual male, and you own a silk shirt, you only bought that in an effort to increase your chances of getting laid.

In my defense, it did work. It was just $50 and feeling foolish for a night, though. I’d never have surgery just to increase my ****ability. It’s basically a boob job for guys at that point.

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

Cut. also who cares.

Mod Edit: First warning. This has been a civil conversation, and it’s obvious that more than a few people ‘care’ about the topic. If you can’t keep it civil, then you can move along.

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Rage_**** Posted:

Also, WHEEEEEEE!!!

I find that women actually tend to prefer how you use your tongue to how you use your male reproductive organ Log in to see images!

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

Acid Flux Posted:

Basically, the most important question is really, which do more women prefer, and therefore, which ‘version’ gives you more of a chance to get laid. That’s all most guys would care about anyways. That’s just how our brains work.

That’s stupid. You don’t walk up to a girl and whip your male reproductive organ out (well at least I hope you don’t). So she’s not going to see it until she has already decided to do things with you, therefore it is not going to be a factor for her in determining whether or not she will have sex with you. Unless you tell her I guess, but “hey baby, I must be a streak, cuz I got cut” does not sound like a good pick-up line.

In other words, definitively not a deal breaker either way.

bronnih Posted:

i agree,

xx

I thought you were the other way on this?

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Okay, Adapt, allow me to rephrase that.

“which ‘version’ gives you more of a chance to get laid more than once with the same girl

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!