Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Goatse.cx Are you cirgreat timescised?

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

Acid Flux Posted:

Okay, Adapt, allow me to rephrase that.

which is totally different that the way you put it the first time. In THAT case, maybe. I mean this isn’t an area I know a whole lot about, but I’ve never heard that it matters that much. Log in to see images!

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Well, the first time was only semi-serious, to be honest.

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

edit

Acid Flux edited this message on 05/25/2009 12:32AM

lolbronnih

Avatar: 103335 2010-01-24 16:16:08 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 15 Camwhore

kinda looks like martha stewart while stirring

Adapt Posted:

I thought you were the other way on this?

in my experience, cut is just a little bit prettier, but as long as he’s clean and receptive to me i’m not exactly going to turn him down..

if i really liked someone i wouldn’t care what they had, and if they weren’t i wouldn’t want them to go and do it for me,,, like, i wouldn’t expect a guy to ask me to get a boob job, cause it’s still surgery and they might get MRSA and die, which would make me Log in to see images! if i really liked them that much..

plus also, most people in the UK aren’t.. so if i was to fall for someone the chances are that they would have a foreskin, and you wouldn’t really know until you got to that point, unless they were crude enough to just come out with it.. which is bad manners so i probably wouldn’t get with someone like that..

the one cirgreat timessized one i have come across, i already kind of knew he was, cause he’s Jewish.

but i don’t think it is really so much of an important factor for me,

xx

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!