Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
FAQ What happens at 104?

Fiasco

Avatar: 46971 Thu Oct 16 00:30:33 -0400 2008

[Flogging a Dead Ho-
rse
]

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

I apologize in advance if this has already been discussed elsewhere, but what will happen pistachio-wise at 104 forums?

There have been previous discussions of the pistachio streaks ending at 100 but has this been implemented? And if so does the streak automatically break at 101 and start over or does the streak continue but no more pistachio gets awarded or do 104, 108, 112, etc continue to be worth 48 pistachio like 100 forums is?

Bingebot? Anyone?

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

One of SG’s alts asked this a couple weeks ago. No one loves us enough to tell us. Log in to see images!

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

God, we don’t have to be told everything. We can find this out on our own.

Malaise

Avatar: 40838 2011-10-31 23:42:35 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trust me. I know edgy!

Johnny Mac Posted:

God, we don’t have to be told everything. We can find this out on our own.

Might have some effect on a player’s dom strategy.

momentumener-
gy

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

retire old forums imo

(and remove them from everyone’s streak)

momentumenergy edited this message on 05/20/2009 1:58AM

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

momentumenergy Posted:

retire old forums imo

preferably Id retire ****ty forums before we retire old ones.

momentumener-
gy

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

dobnits Posted:

preferably Id retire ****ty forums before we retire old ones.

yeah i meant that.

first on my list is SPCA

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

“Top” 5

1. The Teachings of Goa-Tse

Good concept, but that god-awful design puts it at the top of my hit list. (You know exactly what I’m talking about)

2. SexTeen

This forum is just plain stupid and is the least SUBTLE of the entire lot, even less so than any one of Bashy’s forums, and that is saying something.

3. CellMates

In retrospect I don’t have anything truly against this forum, aside from it being compared theme wise to MySpace, where it had no prior connection between the two. Better things can be done if this forum is removed.

4. National Geographic Sexplorers

What would any bottom 5 list be without at least one Bashy forum?

There are so many terrible ones from him (And some good ones) but this the worst because, like SexTeen before it, it is not SUBTLE whatsoever. (Even by Bashy standards) and something automatically turns me off if you have to use a play on the word Sex (or LOL SEX in general) to get votes.

5. Faux News

As much as I thoroughly enjoy the mockery of Fox News, which has every joke pointed at them coming, I can’t help but cringe every time I look at the design on this forum. Rather than have this forum eliminated from existence, I would rather see this one retouched, rethought, and redone…if it wasn’t for the fact it is a staple in fwz history D:

Fiasco

Avatar: 46971 Thu Oct 16 00:30:33 -0400 2008

[Flogging a Dead Ho-
rse
]

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

Still waiting for an answer.

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

Noone in CZ (mods or devs) who has any actual useful information to share is paying attention.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

goatse was actually a good forum Log in to see images!

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

Noone in CZ (mods or devs) who has any actual useful information to share is paying attention.

key word here is “useful” – I know there are no plans for peens/scoops beyond 100, but I don’t know how it’s going to be handled

we really need an admin on this one… I don’t think any of the mods have any more info than I do Log in to see images!

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

spacekadt Posted:

key word here is “useful” – I know there are no plans for peens/scoops beyond 100, but I don’t know how it’s going to be handled

we really need an admin on this one… I don’t think any of the mods have any more info than I do Log in to see images!

Banhammer posted somewhere that Evil Trout implied they will be deleting some forums at a point. There will always be at least 100.

That is unless I myself mis-understood.

Dr Girlfriend

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

was Posted:

Banhammer posted somewhere that Evil Trout implied they will be deleting some forums at a point. There will always be at least 100.

That is unless I myself mis-understood.

Yeah, I saw that too. Doesn’t really answer what happens from a streak perspective in the meantime.

I think it may be time to consider suspending forumbuilder for a while rather than deleting weak forums and replacing them with equally weak forums. When was the last top notch forum created?

meeeeeeeeee

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

The lack of answer to this question means on some alts I skip using those 3 visits ET handed out as compensation for other screw-ups today. There’s probably some kind of irony to be found in that somewhere.

This doesn’t actually bother me, but the lack of official interaction in this forum is still an issue.

meeeeeeeeee edited this message on 05/31/2009 5:16AM

meeeeeeeeee

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Dr Girlfriend Posted:

Yeah, I saw that too. Doesn’t really answer what happens from a streak perspective in the meantime.

I think it may be time to consider suspending forumbuilder for a while rather than deleting weak forums and replacing them with equally weak forums. When was the last top notch forum created?

Or maybe revisit some of the weaker forums and see if we can improve them. It might be interesting to see if the community can take an existing idea and make it better, or if it would just inevitably end up worse than before.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

The lack of answer to this question means on some alts I skip using those 3 visits ET handed out as compensation for other screw-ups today. There’s probably some kind of irony to be found in that somewhere.

This doesn’t actually bother me, but the lack of official interaction in this forum is still an issue.

You can’t expect them to read every thread.

meeeeeeeeee

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

was Posted:

You can’t expect them to read every thread.

This forum is pretty busy so it’d take alot of time and effort, and a dev posting would only encourage even more discussion about the game, which would send us into some kind of downward spiral of posts and responses. Should probably be avoided.

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

There is some current discussion on this topic in the Mod/Admin forum. If we get anything definite, I’ll ask ET if we can repost here.

Dr Girlfriend

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

Or maybe revisit some of the weaker forums and see if we can improve them. It might be interesting to see if the community can take an existing idea and make it better, or if it would just inevitably end up worse than before.

What’s the old saying? A camel is a racehorse built by committee.

Seriously though, that is an interesting idea. For that matter it would be interesting to see if there is any kind of consensus on what are the best and worst forums.

Also I skipped the extra three visits on all of my dom alts too.

Edited to say thanks Cid, let us know.

Dr Girlfriend edited this message on 05/31/2009 1:58PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!