Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

“Top” 5

1. The Teachings of Goa-Tse

Good concept, but that god-awful design puts it at the top of my hit list. (You know exactly what I’m talking about)

2. SexTeen

This forum is just plain stupid and is the least SUBTLE of the entire lot, even less so than any one of Bashy’s forums, and that is saying something.

3. CellMates

In retrospect I don’t have anything truly against this forum, aside from it being compared theme wise to MySpace, where it had no prior connection between the two. Better things can be done if this forum is removed.

4. National Geographic Sexplorers

What would any bottom 5 list be without at least one Bashy forum?

There are so many terrible ones from him (And some good ones) but this the worst because, like SexTeen before it, it is not SUBTLE whatsoever. (Even by Bashy standards) and something automatically turns me off if you have to use a play on the word Sex (or LOL SEX in general) to get votes.

5. Faux News

As much as I thoroughly enjoy the mockery of Fox News, which has every joke pointed at them coming, I can’t help but cringe every time I look at the design on this forum. Rather than have this forum eliminated from existence, I would rather see this one retouched, rethought, and redone…if it wasn’t for the fact it is a staple in fwz history D:

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!