Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Macho Within This Thread: A Modest Proposal Regarding Your Electronic Penii.

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

Invariel Posted:

Remember the part where I was hired by CZ? It’s my job to give him ideas.

That position could be used for good..or a lot of fun…

My idea for EP3: A minigame where you play Invariel, and have to give Ballsack JB ideas via hypnosis. Hell fun.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Invariel Posted:

Remember the part where I was hired by CZ? It’s my job to give him ideas.

I thought your job was to implement ideas, not come up with them on your own.

But if it’s the former, I hope you get access to all the mod suggestions as well. If not, let me know, and I’ll send them to you.

NOW: Move this thread back on topic, please.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

because it sounds silly to have a 2 foot long male reproductive organ just causing unnecessary bumhurt.

This is the best sentence in this thread, sounds like one of CZ’s weekly meetings imo, nominating it for an award.

Anyway – Another idea would be to stop making so many “gimmick” Peen that have nothing to do with playing the game. The “Streak” set and “Level Cap” were great examples of E-Peen as achievements…but do we really need so many contest Peen, Dom Peen, etc.? They’re great every once and awhile, but they don’t convince anybody to play the game.

Invariel

Avatar: 14446 Thu Oct 23 18:38:00 -0400 2008

[Brainfreeze]

Level 36 Camwhore

I Wrote a Script and You Liked It

MC Banhammer Posted:

I thought your job was to implement ideas, not come up with them on your own.

But if it’s the former, I hope you get access to all the mod suggestions as well. If not, let me know, and I’ll send them to you.

NOW: Move this thread back on topic, please.

Evil Trout Posted:

He’s also going to be sitting in on our Episode 3 meetings, so I’m sure he’ll get his fingerprints all over that too!

As for peen length, once more, it’s just a number, relative to everyone else’s number. What if, instead of just seeing your modest 11.96”, you saw 11.96” and a percentage of how big it is compared to the current maximum peen’s length (13” at the end of the shrinkage, if it goes through)? Then, you’d not only have a sense of just how big your peen is (inches), but also how you compare to the longest peen. Heck, I’m sure it’d only be a matter of a few lines of code to give you your relation to the mean, median and mode [~3.7”]. If what you want is metrics, that’s relatively easy, but some standardization needs to be done (again) for it to be worthwhile.

Invariel edited this message on 04/29/2009 4:57PM

markchd

Avatar: 12369 2010-01-24 16:26:11 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Craves Power like it's Crystal Pepsi

MeatLoafFan Posted:

The problem with this, is that “Big Day” would be worth the same as “Dungeon Master”.

By weighted, I meant that different peens would be worth different amounts of points. All I was trying to eliminate was the depressingly small number. The score, not number, of ePeens would always increase in total without being tied to any real-life analogue, i.e. genitalia.

markchd edited this message on 04/29/2009 5:06PM

CaptainDDL

Avatar: 34340 2009-09-30 16:41:31 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 63 Troll

Fran's Beautiful Lover XOXOXOXOXO

While I do believe it is a bit silly to cut your ‘length’ to fall in line with RL standards, I personally don’t really care. The sooner we get this taken care of, the sooner the CZ staff can get back to caring about more important things. Log in to see images!

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Invariel Posted:

but some standardization needs to be done (again) for it to be worthwhile.

What part of the current system isn’t “standard”? We’re not talking about standardizing an already standardized system, are we? That’s silly even beyond CZ’s normal reach.

What we’re talking about here is a castration because there’s no such thing as a 2 foot schlong in the real world.

– we’re not in the real world

– 2 foot (and longer) schlongs are kinda funny

– what about the peen that are only worth .01” now? How many times are we going to *across the board* castrate peen lengths before it becomes silly. You can’t say “we’ll leave the low value peen alone” because now you’re ****ing with the leaderboards.

markchd

Avatar: 12369 2010-01-24 16:26:11 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Craves Power like it's Crystal Pepsi

My male reproductive organ or male reproductive organ analogue has issues with the idea that any ePeen could award less than one one-hundredth of an inch (0.254 mm) under any cirgreat timescisionsstances.

Seriously, won’t this create peen that are so near worthless as to have 0 visible effect on length upon rollover?

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

CaptainDDL Posted:

While I do believe it is a bit silly to cut your ‘length’ to fall in line with RL standards, I personally don’t really care. The sooner we get this taken care of, the sooner the CZ staff can get back to caring about more important things. Log in to see images!

Make sure MightyMutt includes this in his next comic.

xoid

[MMOCentral]

Level 32 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

Considering that exaggeration on the Internet is the norm, why is this even an issue? If there will be a cut, it had better a one-time thing; any more than a once-off would anger most of the old guard and and discourages new players from buying brownie points — how many people bother spending money on a game that continually (worse still: regularly) diminishes your achievements? There isn’t much point to playing the game as-is; episode 1 is so short that I’m sceptical of spending a cent on Forumwarz when there are other games out there with more content that aren’t ostensibly free.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!