Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Invariel

Avatar: 14446 Thu Oct 23 18:38:00 -0400 2008

[Brainfreeze]

Level 36 Camwhore

I Wrote a Script and You Liked It

MC Banhammer Posted:

I thought your job was to implement ideas, not come up with them on your own.

But if it’s the former, I hope you get access to all the mod suggestions as well. If not, let me know, and I’ll send them to you.

NOW: Move this thread back on topic, please.

Evil Trout Posted:

He’s also going to be sitting in on our Episode 3 meetings, so I’m sure he’ll get his fingerprints all over that too!

As for peen length, once more, it’s just a number, relative to everyone else’s number. What if, instead of just seeing your modest 11.96”, you saw 11.96” and a percentage of how big it is compared to the current maximum peen’s length (13” at the end of the shrinkage, if it goes through)? Then, you’d not only have a sense of just how big your peen is (inches), but also how you compare to the longest peen. Heck, I’m sure it’d only be a matter of a few lines of code to give you your relation to the mean, median and mode [~3.7”]. If what you want is metrics, that’s relatively easy, but some standardization needs to be done (again) for it to be worthwhile.

Invariel edited this message on 04/29/2009 4:57PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!