Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Macho Within This Thread: A Modest Proposal Regarding Your Electronic Penii.

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Dunatis Posted:

Smaller numbers are far easier to manage in terms of balance, that being said however, there is no balance to peens, they do not change the game in any way shape or form beyond “Hey look at me!” And while I agree with the idea that huge looks hilarious in general, once it hits triple digits, that would just look utterly very special, and would actually start to lose any humor nearing 40 or so.

As such I repeat that new dimensions would help truncate the sizes while still allowing people to get huge, and in new ridiculous ways.

Length, girth, ejaculate, ball diameter, hell even refractory period can all be thrown in and represent different types of peen from 1 shot to milestone to contests and buildrs which are more community based.

At least with multiple dimensions, we’d only have to shrink them once every 2-3 years instead of 6 months.

Except adding multiple complex layers that do nothing to something that already does nothing is an exercise in futility. There IS NO POINT.

Leave it how it is.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

I actually dislike the “inch” system – before it was introduced, I used to go through other user’s profiles to see their list of E-Peen, but now I just see their E-Peen, and it’s like “Oh, you have 10”. Good for you.”

I’d prefer to go back to the “number of Peen” system. It does place easy Peen alongside Dom, Contest, etc., Peen, but when it was in place, I really was interested in seeing other players E-Peen, and E-Peen in general.

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

Bill_Murray_Fan_7383 Posted:

I actually dislike the “inch” system – before it was introduced, I used to go through other user’s profiles to see their list of E-Peen, but now I just see their E-Peen, and it’s like “Oh, you have 10”. Good for you.”

I’d prefer to go back to the “number of Peen” system. It does place easy Peen alongside Dom, Contest, etc., Peen, but when it was in place, I really was interested in seeing other players E-Peen, and E-Peen in general.

You know, I hadn’t thought of this before, but I am totally in agreement with this. I used to look at people’s list of peens, but I haven’t since we changed to inches. 16.69” means a lot less to me than 36 (or whatever) did.

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

Bill_Murray_Fan_7383 Posted:

I like this rather than “63.” It gives the herder to get peens more “value” which makes sense.

Damn there are a lot of peens now.

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

It might be nicer to look through peens if they were sorted a bit nicer. Such as using the exact same system already in the wiki? Log in to see images!

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

Possibly a Cabbage Posted:

I still think hilariously oversized monster male reproductive organs are funnier (and thus better) than realism.

Can someone explain to me what exactly is good about having small numbers?

Making JB feel more secure about his own…*ahem*...insecurities?

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

Dunatis Posted:

It might be nicer to look through peens if they were sorted a bit nicer. Such as using the exact same system already in the wiki? Log in to see images!

This.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Sarcasm Inc Posted:

Making JB feel more secure about his own…*ahem*...insecurities?

Caught me. I see all these players — male and female — with 17-inch dongs, and it makes me nervous.

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Change “epeen” to “internets”. Problem solved. The sky’s the limit with Internets Points, and then no dude has to feel inadequate irl due to the virtual male reproductive organ lengths encountered in this game Log in to see images!

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

The only point in going to this peen inches thing was for some sort of male reproductive organ joke the admin seems to love in theory but everyone else seems to hate in reality, it should just go back to the actual # of peens you have and just end this inches stuff because no one wants a cap on inches no one wants a smaller male reproductive organ and they don’t want it to be ‘unrealistic’ and it will keep growing and be the same as peen # except calibrated for inches for a damn joke that failed.

CoreyJess

Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!

elenaratelimit Posted:

The only point in going to this peen inches thing was for some sort of male reproductive organ joke the admin seems to love in theory but everyone else seems to hate in reality, it should just go back to the actual # of peens you have and just end this inches stuff because no one wants a cap on inches no one wants a smaller male reproductive organ and they don’t want it to be ‘unrealistic’ and it will keep growing and be the same as peen # except calibrated for inches for a damn joke that failed.

Truth at last!

CoreyJess edited this message on 04/29/2009 4:39PM

Fatquack

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

MC Banhammer Posted:

Here are some reference articles for you.

http://discoversecrets.blogspot.com/2008/05/male reproductive organ-size-of-animals-mammals.html

http://www.bumociatedcontent.com/article/194655/male reproductive organ_size_in_the_animal_kingdom.html?cat=60

Or, heck, do it by country: http://www.ukimagehost.com/uploads/68b3e36546.jp

You would think that a sperm whale at 96 inches would keep us busy for a time.

Shii

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I see the merit in what elena is saying, but I don’t like the imposed equality that the number system forces on e-peen. If you get a leaderboard peen, it should be not be of equal value to Big Day.

Also, I don’t know why you guys aren’t still looking at e-peen lists; if I see someone that’s got a big e-peen, I’m always curious to see what they’ve got to get it up there. I look at peen lists all the time.

I like it just the way it is. Trolls are supposed to have 5 foot long male reproductive organs that they have to tie around themselves to keep off the floor. It’s how the internet works.

Simultaneously, I also like Fingerz’ idea. “You now have 17.64 internets.”

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

idk I was never a fan of the weighted peen thing, sorry shii Log in to see images!

If anything I think it’s bull**** that someone that got the flezz peen for like 2 million has the same weight as someone that needs to get it for 100 million now, or someone that got the friend peen with 100 friends compared to someone that had to get 600+, or people that lucked into them when they split in clbum…

if you start to calculate it based on ‘effort’ then it’s an ever changing thing, the effort just increases exponentially due to the leaderboard hogs too in certain categories (which is another problem CZ refuses to deal with)

Shii

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

elenaratelimit Posted:

idk I was never a fan of the weighted peen thing, sorry shii Log in to see images!

If anything I think it’s bull**** that someone that got the flezz peen for like 2 million has the same weight as someone that needs to get it for 100 million now, or someone that got the friend peen with 100 friends compared to someone that had to get 600+, or people that lucked into them when they split in clbum…

if you start to calculate it based on ‘effort’ then it’s an ever changing thing, the effort just increases exponentially due to the leaderboard hogs too in certain categories (which is another problem CZ refuses to deal with)

Actually, I guess that’s true. I’d never thought about it like that.

I don’t care either way then anymore.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I don’t suppose throwing in an “I Survived the Polar Plunge” E-Peen™ would sweeten the deal at all, would it?

That extra 0.01” might take the sting away from chopping your e-wieners in half. Log in to see images!

Invariel

Avatar: 14446 Thu Oct 23 18:38:00 -0400 2008

[Brainfreeze]

Level 36 Camwhore

I Wrote a Script and You Liked It

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

I don’t suppose throwing in an “I Survived the first Polar Plunge” E-Peen™ would sweeten the deal at all, would it?

Fix’d.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

I like the idea floated above about renaming the damn thing so it doesn’t matter how big it gets.

I’d like to suggest “Pointless InterNet Achievement Statistic”, as in “You’ve earned yet another Pointless InterNet Achievement”, “My PINAS grew again!”, and “Whoa, check out the size of that player’s PINAS!”

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

That extra 0.01” might take the sting away from chopping your e-wieners in half. Log in to see images!

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

Invariel Posted:

Fix’d.

I actually believe if we make some moves to normalize now, it’s entirely possible there won’t even be a second Plunge.

In any case, it would far enough off in the future that there’d be a completely new generation of players to remonstrate it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!