Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Macho Within This Thread: A Modest Proposal Regarding Your Electronic Penii.

____

Avatar: 143340 Fri Mar 27 18:24:34 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Peens should be flaccid while the users are not online, so the system gets more confusing and users never notice their real shrinking Log in to see images!

On a related note, some leaderboards could be ladder instead of divided by clbum. That is reset every X months (say 3), and award peens at the end of the X months. Because some numbers are just ridiculous.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

I am bringing popcorn when this goes live. The fact that you are so in love with this idea that you are willing to listen to walls of howling because you have an almost obsessive fixation on the 13” thing is awesome.

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

scully Posted:

I am bringing popcorn when this goes live. The fact that you are so in love with this idea that you are willing to listen to walls of howling because you have an almost obsessive fixation on the 13” thing is awesome.

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

scully Posted:

This. CZ’s fear of long male reproductive organs is amazing. Just rename them again so you don’t feel so insecure??

I don’t really see a time were peens keep longer and longer and 100’’ are not funny

ChilePepino edited this message on 04/29/2009 1:08PM

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

I actually believe if we make some moves to normalize now, it’s entirely possible there won’t even be a second Plunge.

In any case, it would far enough off in the future that there’d be a completely new generation of players to remonstrate it.

Yeah, penalize loyal players that are still around by then and cut their peens in half after they have spent another 6 months putting effort into clicking 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2, there will be new users amirite. Glad you value your community. Log in to see images!

BTW I just think that ultimately this doesn’t affect ‘new users’ it affects people who put in effort to get peens that don’t come along with playing through an episode, that contribute to content with buildr etc, yet those are the people penalized the most… for how amazingly grindy this game is it doesn’t justify being so stingy with post-game rewards that people do put work into (and sometimes bp for contests etc) and just cutting them in half for a forced joke…

sorry jb i just don’t see why you’re so hell bent on this Log in to see images! elenaratelimit edited this message on 04/29/2009 2:09PM

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

elenaratelimit Posted:

Yeah, penalize loyal players that are still around by then and cut their peens in half after they have spent another 6 months putting effort into clicking 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2, there will be new users amirite. Glad you value your community. Log in to see images!

I know we’ve had our “differences” before, but I gotta say your sarcastic comments in this thread are adding absolutely nothing to the conversation.

I think it’s a testament to just how much I value the community when it’s come down to me basically approaching you guys, hat in hand, for permission to make changes that are literally inconsequential. When everyone’s Peen has been apparently reduced by the same percentage, it’s a cosmetic and meaningless change; none of your efforts have been minimized. End of story.

What if I told you that, as of right now, the symbol following your Peen length stood for LIGHT YEARS, not inches? Would that be properly rewarding your loyalty? No, that would be absurd.

Either you’re unable to understand this concept, or you simply refuse to acknowledge it. The fact that you’ve also claimed we should kill the length thing and go back to just counting Peen (making this entire argument pointless), you complained about the Leaderboard clbum splits (which we’ve already said we’re going to fix), and brought up the fact that there are Leaderboard griefers that we “refuse to address” (basically, the same problem shared by every game Leaderboard in history), indicates that you’re less interested in discussing the issue than using this as a chance to make not-too-subtle jabs.

tl;dr version: Stop making bad posts in my threads. Thanks.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Jalapeno Bootyhole, its cool when your epeen grows by an inch. Its disappointing when it grows by .01 of an inch.

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

As much as I appreciate your intentions JB, I am actually going to disagree at the moment. I dont see why we have to go for realism with the size of ones E-Peen™. If anything, There are plenty of people on the internets who have “Larger than Life” E-Peens (in the more literal sense, not this in game achievement) This being a parody of the internet itself, it only makes sense that there are a few people lugging along a 20+ incher, as I have seen a few of those in my internet endeavors. Keep it the way it is for now, maybe reconsider when they reach 30” or so. Either that or do the chopping when/if those milestone E-Peens™ are introduced. I’m sure if those show up, people will be a little less whiny. (crosses fingers)

dobnits edited this message on 04/29/2009 2:28PM

Invariel

Avatar: 14446 Thu Oct 23 18:38:00 -0400 2008

[Brainfreeze]

Level 36 Camwhore

I Wrote a Script and You Liked It

was Posted:

Jalapeno Bootyhole, its cool when your epeen grows by an inch. Its disappointing when it grows by .01 of an inch.

I think you mean when your LIGHT YEARS goes up by an inch.

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

dobnits Posted:

As much as I appreciate your intentions JB, I am actually going to disagree at the moment. I dont see why we have to go for realism with the size of ones E-Peen™. If anything, There are plenty of people on the internets who have “Larger than Life” E-Peens (in the more literal sense, not this in game achievement) This being a parody of the internet itself, it only makes sense that there are a few people lugging along a 20+ incher, as I have seen a few of those in my internet endeavors. Keep it the way it is for now, maybe reconsider when they reach 30” or so. Either that or do the chopping when/if those milestone E-Peens™ are introduced. I’m sure if those show up, people will be a little less whiny. (crosses fingers)

Also, WHEEEEEEE!!!

This, if we have all of our peens cut at the EXACT SAME TIME that you introduce 50 new milestone peens, there’s a fairly good chance that some people’s may not even change or may actually increase depending on how they’ve been playing. By introducing the new peens the Leaderboards will get a bit of a shuffle anyways so if anything will soften the blow, timing would be it, not going around with a paddle and swatting our bumes to prepare us for the bumhurt.

Also we need an emoticon to represent that.

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

elenaratelimit Posted:

Yeah, peenalize loyal players that are still around by then and cut their peens in half after they have spent another 6 months putting effort into clicking 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2, there will be new users amirite. Glad you value your community. Log in to see images!

BTW I just think that ultimately this doesn’t affect ‘new users’ it affects people who put in effort to get peens that don’t come along with playing through an episode, that contribute to content with buildr etc, yet those are the people penalized the most… for how amazingly grindy this game is it doesn’t justify being so stingy with post-game rewards that people do put work into (and sometimes bp for contests etc) and just cutting them in half for a forced joke…

sorry jb i just don’t see why you’re so hell bent on this Log in to see images!

Sorry, I couldn’t resist. Log in to see images!

Now you can all go back to fighting for my amusement.

And yes, there does need to be an E-Peen for contributing to this discussion. Perhaps ‘Serious Peenage’?

Invariel

[Brainfreeze]

Level 36 Camwhore

Sarcasm Inc Posted:

And yes, there does need to be an E-Peen for contributing to this discussion. Perhaps ‘Serious Peenage’?

Sure. That can likely be done. It’s worth -0.5x your current peen’s length though.

JacktheStrip-
per

Avatar: 89701 Thu Jan 29 03:42:48 -0500 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Invariel Posted:

Sure. That can likely be done. It’s worth -0.5x your current peen’s length though.

hi, posting for male reproductive organ-cutting e-peen, brb bringing all my alts.

srsly, I don’t really understand the need for the suggested castration….

markchd

Avatar: 12369 2010-01-24 16:26:11 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Craves Power like it's Crystal Pepsi

I do favor a weighted measure of peentacularnessitude but I’m not thrilled by the length system at all. The fact is that the joke is only funny once. I favor a system that bumigns each peen a point value and displays the total of those points but isn’t constrained by the limits of what is funny.

CoreyJess

Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!

scully Posted:

It does show dedication to the cause. In a way, that’s admirable. Granted, in a small way.

Honestly though, I was so disappointed when the original length system was implemented, that I’ve lost almost all interest in what they do with the system from there. The only way to fix it , in my meaningless opinion, is to go back to a firm count.

heh, I said firm…

-MLF-

Avatar: 83146 Sun Jan 18 18:56:12 -0500 2009

Level 60 Hacker

“Cracking Addict”

markchd Posted:

I do favor a weighted measure of peentacularnessitude but I’m not thrilled by the length system at all. The fact is that the joke is only funny once. I favor a system that bumigns each peen a point value and displays the total of those points but isn’t constrained by the limits of what is funny.

The problem with this, is that “Big Day” would be worth the same as “Dungeon Master”.

With E-peen, not only is it hilarious to compare male reproductive organ lengths, but the bigger the challenge, the bigger the reward.

Though, there should be an easy way to see how many peens someone has, for example: 17.64” (24).

As has been stated before, shortening the peens, purely because it sounds silly to have a 2 foot long male reproductive organ is just causing unnecessary bumhurt. Let people have their ginormous peens, implement a system of ranking based on animals, and award peens for coming up with these systems of rankings, and let the cycle continue.

EDIT: Also, I totally call dibs on any suggestion having to do with Xenu, I called it first.

-MLF- edited this message on 04/29/2009 4:37PM

Sarcasm Inc

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Invariel Posted:

Don’t give him any more ideas.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Possibly a Cabbage Posted:

You know, I hadn’t thought of this before, but I am totally in agreement with this. I used to look at people’s list of peens, but I haven’t since we changed to inches. 16.69” means a lot less to me than 36 (or whatever) did.

Are you saying I have a small male reproductive organ? Log in to see images! Bill_Murray_Fan_7383 edited this message on 04/29/2009 4:52PM

Sarcasm Inc

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Bill_Murray_Fan_7383 Posted:

Are you saying I have a small male reproductive organ? Log in to see images!

In short, yes. Look on the bright side though; it’s gotta be bigger than a cabbage’s.

Invariel

[Brainfreeze]

Level 36 Camwhore

Sarcasm Inc Posted:

Don’t give him any more ideas.

Remember the part where I was hired by CZ? It’s my job to give him ideas.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!