Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Girls Our Klan's So Much Better Than Yours. Also, I like male reproductive organs. And woman's genitals.

Gamma Ray Bu-
rst

Level 10 Re-Re

congratulatiuns whores. i picked an Rose phoar ytou.

funkytowel

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Gamma Ray Burst Posted:

congratulatiuns whores. i picked an Rose phoar ytou.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Shh, Bubo. Secret!

Lovely rose. A re-re with potential? Log in to see images!

Galanodel

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Cute rose. I Log in to see images!

Bubo

Level 18 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

Now THAT is what I call an appropriate gift for a discriminating CamWhore! Makes up for UPS losing my gifts today (maybe his back finally gave out from carrying all of them gas pumps).

Virtual_Eyes

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 13 Camwhore

Whiny, yet arrogant.

I forgot to congratulate the rest of the Sisterhood on their epic Vanilla Run last night. That was hot stuff.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

A few people reported bugs saying Vanilla is horribly broken if people can pull this kind of thing off.

I disagree, it takes a huge amount of effort to do this, and the other Klans will just have to step up to the challenge.

April Fool

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

And he’s not just saying that because of the mbumive amount of blowjobs we give him.

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

Or the amount of mbumive blowjobs. I mean, really, that thing is huge.

Also – prettiest flower EVAR, GRB. Log in to see images!

DarkhawkX

[NeoGAF]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Evil Trout Posted:

A few people reported bugs saying Vanilla is horribly broken if people can pull this kind of thing off.

I disagree, it takes a huge amount of effort to do this, and the other Klans will just have to step up to the challenge.

While this logic sounds great on paper, in the end I think you’ll find all Klans consolidating into 3-4 mbumive ae-invite zerg Klans leaving the game with little variety in play style. For a quirky analogy, the same problem materialized in Everquest, leading to the implementation of raid caps that carried over into WoW.

If your goal is to grow a sizable player base, it would seem prudent to adjust Domination to a point that a majority of the playerbase can actually accomplish something. Personally, I started playing ForumWarz because I thought it was a novel idea that for once lacked true timesinks. I could play for 30 minutes a day and screw around in the end with Domination. If I need to go join a “raiding” Klan and hop in IRC for a mbumively coordinated thread bumault I can’t see the point in continuing. Worse yet, I could join, never raid, and wake up to mbumive scoops which would destroy all sense of accomplishment and bore me in a week.

The bottom line is that I am only complaining because I really enjoy your game and see a great potential in the pick up and play concept, screwing over each other in Domination for less than an hour a day. Of course this is all my personal taste and in the end one person is insignificant. But I would wager there are a lot of players out there like me that probably would never post in Flamebate. They’ll just move on.

Virtual_Eyes

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 13 Camwhore

Whiny, yet arrogant.

I’m personally very excited about the proposed idea of multi-klan domination brackets. It’s especially cool now since it would eliminate the “broken” effect of Klans that can organize vanilla scoop raids crushing single players trying to make it in Domination. Personally, despite the fact that I run one of these said klans, it’s disheartening to see people complain that they don’t have a chance anymore.

Evil Trout might be working on it, I’m not sure. Anyway, it would be an excellent solution that wouldn’t screw anyone over… the Sisterhood is very much a community-based klan and it would be a shame to see our organization go to waste if the klanwide vanilla system is nixed entirely. Likewise, playing on an individual level is going to suck when you have two or three klans warring over Max Scoops and Fave Flava.

psyconius

[in4mador]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

DarkhawkX Posted:

While this logic sounds great on paper, in the end I think you’ll find all Klans consolidating into 3-4 mbumive ae-invite zerg Klans leaving the game with little variety in play style. For a quirky analogy, the same problem materialized in Everquest, leading to the implementation of raid caps that carried over into WoW.

If your goal is to grow a sizable player base, it would seem prudent to adjust Domination to a point that a majority of the playerbase can actually accomplish something. Personally, I started playing ForumWarz because I thought it was a novel idea that for once lacked true timesinks. I could play for 30 minutes a day and screw around in the end with Domination. If I need to go join a “raiding” Klan and hop in IRC for a mbumively coordinated thread bumault I can’t see the point in continuing. Worse yet, I could join, never raid, and wake up to mbumive scoops which would destroy all sense of accomplishment and bore me in a week.

The bottom line is that I am only complaining because I really enjoy your game and see a great potential in the pick up and play concept, screwing over each other in Domination for less than an hour a day. Of course this is all my personal taste and in the end one person is insignificant. But I would wager there are a lot of players out there like me that probably would never post in Flamebate. They’ll just move on.

QFT

Hooper_X

[PoE]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Okay then. The admins have essentially just said that domination players who have no interest in affiliating with competitive clans* can go **** themselves. I’m glad it’s actually out on the table, thus resolving a giant gay fabulous persondance in the last bracket I was in. Camwhores are right, I was wrong. Y’all have fun with that.

I guess my next question is, objectively speaking, what is the difference between the kind of metagaming involved in a mbum vanilla raid and the kind of metagaming involved in telling everyone in your clan to upvote your forumbuildr submissions?

*everybody knows [PoE] can’t aim.

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

to be fair, he said that before the FoL raid when 27 scoops was impessive

Cherrypie

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Vanilla Raids won’t make ****ty submissions go into the game just because your whole clan voted for it.

Which is the REAL ultimate problem about Forumbuilder vote abuse.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

I think the best solution is to put a weekly cap on klan raids somehow…something like 50 scoops. That way, a large klan can easily get all it’s scoops in one night, while smaller, but dedicated, klans can max out over the entire week.

It’s probably the best way to protect and preserve klans in the long run, instead of the whole system degrading into two or three “uber” klans. Additionally, a cap of ~50 scoops helps to make the system fair for people who aren’t in a klan, while being a significant advantage to a klan willing to go through the trouble.

Hooper_X

[PoE]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Velveteen Posted:

to be fair, he said that before the FoL raid when 27 scoops was impessive

I readily admit I missed that one, because I didn’t really start reading the boards until the forumbuildr nerf, which was more-or-less about the same time the mbum vanilla raids really got underway. Either way, it’s kind of a downer. But hey, if it’s all good with the mods, what am I gonna do about it?

(in b4 an hero)

psyconius

[in4mador]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Cherrypie Posted:

Vanilla Raids won’t make ****ty submissions go into the game just because your whole clan voted for it.

Which is the REAL ultimate problem about Forumbuilder vote abuse.

ALSO QFT =P

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

comment redacted
aSh-gangSTA-685 edited this message on 12/05/2010 3:38PM

markchd

Avatar: 12369 2010-01-24 16:26:11 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Craves Power like it's Crystal Pepsi

handofg0d Posted:

How can you fill up a clit? I’m confused.

Ya know, I’d avoided asking before, but I think someone may have to draw her a diaphragm.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!