Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Virtual_Eyes

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 13 Camwhore

Whiny, yet arrogant.

I’m personally very excited about the proposed idea of multi-klan domination brackets. It’s especially cool now since it would eliminate the “broken” effect of Klans that can organize vanilla scoop raids crushing single players trying to make it in Domination. Personally, despite the fact that I run one of these said klans, it’s disheartening to see people complain that they don’t have a chance anymore.

Evil Trout might be working on it, I’m not sure. Anyway, it would be an excellent solution that wouldn’t screw anyone over… the Sisterhood is very much a community-based klan and it would be a shame to see our organization go to waste if the klanwide vanilla system is nixed entirely. Likewise, playing on an individual level is going to suck when you have two or three klans warring over Max Scoops and Fave Flava.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!