Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Sports I've invented a new sport: Poop rush

ZIGS

[YW-]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

The participants start all lined up besides each other. In front of them lays an individual track, with buckets placed every 50 meters (5 buckets total). Goal is to be the first to reach the end of the track, but they have to stop at each bucket and poop a little (they have to make sue they save enough poop for every bucket).

Now, there’s a catch. Once all participants reach the finish line, the fastest one, in order to win, must fulfill another requirement (I call this the “evenly distributed poop” rule, or EDP for short).

His 5 buckets are weighted and the difference in weight between them must not be greater than 100 grams. In case the fastest participant fails the EDP rule, this verification is applied to the second-fastest participant, and so on, and so on… until the winner is found.

In case none of the participants fulfill the EDP rule, the original fastest participant wins the race and gets the right to smear his/her opponents with his feces

connor

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Will there be leagues or televised games?

Or is this underground?

Miggle

Level 17 Emo Kid

God won't kill me, he likes to see me suffer.

Hey how about Battle****s?

Like Battleship but with ****!

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

So it’s basically a Friday night?

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

Find a way to combine it with Soggy Biscuit and you’ve got yourself a game.

Or we could do a biathlon!

banana

[I Liek Mudkipz]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

PROTIP: Exchange the buckets for nuns with open mouths and we might have a great olympic sport here

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!