Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 1 Error after Theorem Mission

DangerX2

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Im going to post this again, cause I don’t think the moderator got what I was saying and closed the topic.

I finished the mission, but when it was supposed to send me to an IDC chat to progress the game further, the game FOUND AN ERROR and I WAS NOT directed like i should have been. Instead I was directed back to the home screen. I have no idea what to do now. I tried re-doing the mission, but it wasn’t the same. I checked my stalk list, and all my contacts are either off-line, bots, or afk. I’ve deployed all FBO’s and Scripts. NO tubmail messages, or active missions and I’ve reviewed all my available cinematics.

So what now? Is my game totally screwed and will i ever be able to progress further in the story line? Cause I realllllyyyy want to finish this game.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Not sure why it was closed. Go to your character page, look at Instant Replay. You can view the chat again and it should fix you up if you’re stuck.

momentumener-
gy

Level 35 Hacker

Maybe it was the lag. What’s wrong with the server today, et? Shouldn’t everything be running smoothly now that you’ve bought those new powerful hardwares.

DangerX2

Level 35 Hacker

I checked the cinematic again (didn’t realize the name of the cinematic and thought it was never there).

Anyway heres the result: (still the same error)

[img=http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/8819/forumz.th.jpg]

DangerX2 edited this message on 03/29/2009 9:55AM

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

momentumenergy Posted:

Maybe it was the lag. What’s wrong with the server today, et? Shouldn’t everything be running smoothly now that you’ve bought those new powerful hardwares.

No, not really. If you go to FWZ twitter(twitter.com/forumwarz)you’ll see ET is still trying to find out the right settings to make FWZ run smoother. Plus, he got 1 extra server so there might be some lag due to the third server already handling a big load.

You have to admit though, the lag has been 100x better.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

DangerX2 Posted:

I checked the cinematic again (didn’t realize the name of the cinematic and thought it was never there).

Anyway heres the result: (still the same error)

[img=http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/8819/forumz.th.jpg]

Oops, fixed it. Can you try again?

DangerX2

Level 35 Hacker

yup we’re good. its working again. thank you

FINALLLYYYYYYYYY i can play againnnnnnn

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

CrinkzPipe Posted:

No, not really. If you go to FWZ twitter(twitter.com/forumwarz)you’ll see ET is still trying to find out the right settings to make FWZ run smoother. Plus, he got 1 extra server so there might be some lag due to the third server already handling a big load.

You have to admit though, the lag has been 100x better.

Yeah, the lag is better but I’m getting a lot of times when the game “freezes” and I have to refresh. Or, it gives me the option to refresh but clicking on the attack again without refreshing will make it work again.

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

Y’know, it seems like this has been happening since ET implemented the pregnant “FW has made a mistake” screen. Maybe if they removed it this wouldn’t happen?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!