Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay Itembuildr is broken

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Yeah it’s really broken. This really should’ve been more of beta testing. And fix the problems that seem to crop up before implementing scoops and other additions. Take it down, fix what we see as problems and re-release a new version until we find more to complain about.

But that would take to much time and effort?

Cruzader

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

We really don’t need to kill off image submissions since there are so few anyway, I think. I just really hate the extremely limited options when there are only a few (or even 1) images left. I’d rather see that than the removal of the chocolate scoops. I figure a varied competition might decrease the huge leads.

The only bad thing is that we keep around the images that are bad and/or contain copyrighted material, despite the form asking for no copyrighted material.

Inconnu

Avatar: 48966 2011-07-31 19:36:53 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

Cruzader Posted:

I figure a varied competition might decrease the huge leads.

Like how? Implement the extensive Photoshop tutorials to itembuildr?

Cruzader

Level 35 Hacker

Inconnu Posted:

Like how? Implement the extensive Photoshop tutorials to itembuildr?

I just meant, more than 1 or 2 images left to vote on. I was thinking that we wouldn’t get 100 votes on a single image because it’s the only one left.

Then again maybe we don’t really have a lot of good quality submissions. I wouldn’t know how to fix that.

StrayNeko

Avatar: 122825 Mon Feb 16 13:17:09 -0500 2009

Level 35 Troll

CARAMELLDANSEN IDOLMISTRESS

should probably end the -5 to going away to -10 or -15 or something since most subs are gone in half hour.

zagerblag

Avatar: 102042 Wed Jun 03 22:55:29 -0400 2009

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Hacker

asdf

StrayNeko Posted:

should probably end the -5 to going away to -10 or -15 or something since most subs are gone in half hour.

Yeah; only 6 accounts need to dislike a submission to make it disappear. That’s way too low.

Inconnu

Avatar: 48966 2011-07-31 19:36:53 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

zagerblag Posted:

Yeah; only 6 accounts need to dislike a submission to make it disappear. That’s way too low.

I.e. today I’ve ended up at +22/-27 in 37 minutes.

The Girl Wit-
h Mad Skillz-
Yo

[Homosexual Goose M-
afiosi
]

Level 35 Hacker

StrayNeko Posted:

So instead of going away in half an hour it’ll take 45 minutes. No matter how many yo do, they’ll just flood it with more people to knock the other submissions out.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!