Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Sex My (ex-)girlfriend has expressed interest in being raped....

Everybodykno-
ws

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

what is a gentleman to do? funny thing is, she said she found the idea of me raping her hot as we were just going on a hiatus. i told her i could probably get into that. she said “you’d probably have to hit me a bit to get me wet enough first”.

i knew she was into kinky ****, i knew she didn’t find the idea of enjoy appalling before, but i didn’t know she would actually be into that.

and yes, we’re on a hiatus until she finishes school so that she can figure **** out and re-bumess the possibility of a relationship. we still hang out a bit and are on decent terms.

so i ask you, what do i do?

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

Need pics for further bumessment.

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

Johnny Mac Posted:

Need pics for further bumessment.

The Unknown -
Comic

Avatar: 95506 Tue Dec 09 09:40:49 -0500 2008

[Gimmick Alts and R-
ole-Players Local -
Union 352
]

Level 2 Re-Re

I'M AWESOME APPRECIATE ME PLZ

I’m guessing you mean enjoy fantasy. Like you in a ski mask, bumaulting her while she’s doing her hair or something.

What you should do is make it real. Really surprise her. Barge in when she’s least expecting it, maybe sneak into her place while she’s at clbum. Duct tape the mouth, bind the limbs, maybe some chloroform or ether.

Do you have a car? You’re going to need one with a big trunk. Shove her on in there, make sure there’s nothing she can use to get free.

Do you have a secluded shack in the woods or some other isolated area? You’re going to need one.

Now, you could enjoy her, or you could leave her for a few days, preferably blindfolded so she has little idea of the pbumage of time.

No matter what path you take, as she’s slowly dieing, roll her over so she’s sees the banner that says Happy Birthday!

The Unknown Comic edited this message on 03/23/2009 9:08PM

Gene Gene the Dancing Machines Legs 1932-2001

There are no gongs in Heaven, friend.

RAVE REVIEWS FROM ALL AROUND THE WORLD

Hongz:comic is just so cool

Shii: Oh dude, yeh. Unknown Comic is p funny.

Spagett

Avatar: 141179 2010-08-11 22:12:34 -0400

[ONE HUNDRED PERCEN-
T ACTION KLAN
]

Level 19 Permanoob

“Asshat”

The Unknown Comic Posted:

tl;dr

This.

The Unknown -
Comic

Avatar: 95506 Tue Dec 09 09:40:49 -0500 2008

[Gimmick Alts and R-
ole-Players Local -
Union 352
]

Level 2 Re-Re

I'M AWESOME APPRECIATE ME PLZ

Spagett Posted:

SPAGETT!!!

Gene Gene the Dancing Machines Legs 1932-2001

There are no gongs in Heaven, friend.

RAVE REVIEWS FROM ALL AROUND THE WORLD

Hongz:comic is just so cool

Shii: Oh dude, yeh. Unknown Comic is p funny.

BloodyDemise

Avatar: 121820 2010-06-13 01:05:56 -0400

[Throne of Blood]

Level 60 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

it’s fun, try it Log in to see images!

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

AntichristKr-
acker

Level 24 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

Not sure why/if you’re really asking for advice on FWz but hey.

If you want to marry her yadda yadda, don’t do it. Sounds like she has a fantasy (a more common one than you’d expect) and she’d feel safe enough with you to try it out. Since this is happening “on hiatus” it seems like she’s just not worried about offending you or what you might think. It’s one thing to explore your sexuality within a relationship.. but it’s another to try freaky stuff on the way out of one.

Now if you don’t have grand plans with her and you’re both cool with that.. **** her til she screams my name.. video tape it.. post on internets.

Sex and Razo-
rs

Avatar: 44034 Sun Jan 25 21:14:16 -0500 2009

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Get a school’s basketball team. She didn’t say it had to be one person enjoy.

On more serious note, I’ve done it before. Me being the “rapist”.

OMG FURRY!

zebbodee

Level 8 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

Maybe I’ve had some really bitter ex’s or I’m just paranoid but if this were me I’d want some kinda signed disclaimer:

Dear Police,

If you find my duct taped, battered, sexually abused body lying in a ditch/gutter.

Please don’t prosecute my (ex-) boyfriend.

All the best,

Love and kisses,

Signed:

Now I appreciate this could take some of the excitement out of it but I suppose you could always get her to sign it then lock it away and say, now it could be at any time, you just have to wait for that first bludgeoning exciting!

I’m not pretty so I better be funny or clever.

Halo

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

every girl i’ve been with has expressed an interest in this. things i’ve learned:

she doesnt mean hockey mask/break-in roleplay stuff. she wants to be taken by you. basically drag her into your bedroom one day, roughly. tear her clothes off (like literally rip them off) hold her down, **** her. be very rough, hurt her a bit til she stops struggling

it sounds very very dodgy, but they actually love it. i think some girls just love the idea of being taken, without having to worry about consequences

Basically a total ****.

Love you, bye! Log in to see images!

JIZZBOMBER

Avatar: 160632 Sat Apr 04 08:36:55 -0400 2009

[MEN AND GENTLEBABI-
ES111
]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Sex and Razors Posted:

Get a school’s basketball team. She didn’t say it had to be one person enjoy.

Yeah, that would probably work. I’ve actually heard that 9 out of 10 people enjoy a good group enjoy.

Sex and Razors Posted:

Oh, I so like to suck my mommys male reproductive organ. Just thought I’d tell you guys! Love, LOL! Log in to see images!

Myself, I like it better when she does the sucking, but your mom and male reproductive organs sure do the trick!

Sapper

Avatar: 8525 2009-12-20 17:41:27 -0500

[So ronery]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Rough sex is one thing, enjoy is another.

She is NOT interested in being raped.

She may be interested in a little roleplay rough sex.

But no one wants to be raped.

If you do decide to have rough sex, then have a safe word, and get her written and signed consent.

Context

Avatar: 121191 Wed Mar 18 08:50:56 -0400 2009

[Board of Directors]

Level 30 Camwhore

The Cats Pajamas

Halo Posted:

every girl i’ve been with has expressed an interest in this. things i’ve learned:

she doesnt mean hockey mask/break-in roleplay stuff. she wants to be taken by you. basically drag her into your bedroom one day, roughly. tear her clothes off (like literally rip them off) hold her down, **** her. be very rough, hurt her a bit til she stops struggling

it sounds very very dodgy, but they actually love it. i think some girls just love the idea of being taken, without having to worry about consequences

THIS

It’s a enjoy FANTASY not real enjoy… I’m sure she’ll appreciate not being left in a ditch somewhere or duct-taped in a trunk… however you can still use duct-tape. Log in to see images!

There’s a couple of different types of enjoy fantasy, not just “OH U R SO MANLY TAEK OFF MAH CLOTHES”

There’s the one where you just take her roughly, as mentioned above, using one hand to hold her wrists above her head, the other hand either over her mouth to stop her screaming (This is where you can get rough, threaten her to try and get her to stop screaming and stuff) Or, have your hand around her throat to give you more the sense of control, i.e, control her breathing, give her just enough, it will give her the feeling of powerlessness but also deep down inside she’ll feel safe (and also your male reproductive organ if you aren’t too much of a fabulous person to stick in her while you’re choking her like a real man) also, in this position you can use your hand on her neck to manouver her face to look directly up at you.

A slight variation is using good old rope (not coarse rope, as it’s uncomfortable and leaves marks. Try either a cotton rope or silk scarves) to tie her to the bed/pole/sink or wherever else you’re going to “take” her. This leaves one hand free because you don’t need to ever power her as much and to free up the other hand, meet my dear old friend duct-tape. Straight over the mouth, use about 3 pieces over the mouth, one over the top of each other, one a little longer than the next, as she will randomly try and moan out her mouth so the warm breath will make duct tape lose it’s sticky and just fall off. When she’s just about to come just rip the duct tape off, if you don’t fail miserably, this small bit of pain mixed with how much pleasure she is in should send her over the edge.

PRO TIPS:

If your girlfriend is good at undoing knots or you’re worried they aren’t tight enough and your girlfriend can easily slip out because you suck, she is a twig… or what ever other reason, well, remember my friend duct tape? Use it to cover the knots you have tied or use it in combination with the rope to make it more secure (Do not just use duct tape alone or all the body perspiration will make it become loose and drop off quickly)

If you aren’t comfortable with not using protection, it’s ok to use them in this scenario… To keep with the roleplay instead of being liek “Oh… excuse me… I just need a condom, miss.” say soemthing degrading or something like “You aren’t my jizz, whore” or something to that effect.

If you are, try pulling out at the last second and come on her (and hey, since she’s a little tied up, you have free range of where you want it to land!)

Things girls don’t usually find hot:

Hockey Mask (She wants to be taken with force by you, not jason lolll)

Skii Masks (As hot as being taken by a video game character would be, I don’t think that the terrorist from counterstrike is a good character to choose for this. Skii masks don’t really compliment a face…Log in to see images!

Asking “Is this ok” or “Are you hurting”... You’re raping her, the point is you are using her for your pleasure. Believe me, if you do it right, the pain will feel good anyway

If you use a safe word make it “Yellow” or “Blue” don’t make it “Pirate” or something silly because if you want to get started again, a stupid word will not help the mood.

You should just try it, you’ll be suprised, maybe you’ll like it. If you are quiet and shy and the less dominant in the relationship, I almost guarantee you will like being dominant in the sack. I’m guessing this because clearly you are quite vanilla compared to your girl, just offer up ideas, go with the flow and try things she wants to try (Unless she begins to talk about liek… scat, peeing on you, vomit or making you be the next goatse guy, then you can dump her and run away really fast)

So yeah, uhhh… If you need any more advice/wisdom don’t hesitate to ask!

Context edited this message on 03/29/2009 10:18PM

Context

[Board of Directors]

Level 30 Camwhore

The Cats Pajamas

CONTEXT: HELPING FWz GET LAID ONE POST AT A TIME

BloodyDemise

[Throne of Blood]

Level 60 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

Context Posted:

CONTEXT: HELPING FWz GET LAID ONE POST AT A TIME

context: knows a lot about enjoy fetishes, hellooooo

Context

[Board of Directors]

Level 30 Camwhore

The Cats Pajamas

BloodyDemise Posted:

context: knows a lot about enjoy fetishes, hellooooo

I know a lot about a lot of things when it comes to “different” types of secks… I’m not really into the whole plain, vanilla lifestyle.

I may as well pbum my info on to you guys so I’m not chilling with totes virgins lol!

BloodyDemise

[Throne of Blood]

Level 60 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

Context Posted:

I know a lot about a lot of things when it comes to “different” types of secks… I’m not really into the whole plain, vanilla lifestyle.

I may as well pbum my info on to you guys so I’m not chilling with totes virgins lol!

oh trust me, i have some knowledge of my own…your post brought back some memories. Log in to see images!

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

Tesfan Posted:

im just gonna leave this here…

lol no seriously drugs are bad kids mmkayyy

Tesfan edited this message on 03/30/2009 5:13AM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!