Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Sex My (ex-)girlfriend has expressed interest in being raped....

JacktheStrip-
per

Avatar: 89701 Thu Jan 29 03:42:48 -0500 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Context Posted:

tl;dr

this.

One day, people will look back and say I gave life to the 70’s

Context

Avatar: 121191 Wed Mar 18 08:50:56 -0400 2009

[Board of Directors]

Level 30 Camwhore

The Cats Pajamas

I think you paraphrased it a bit, Jack.

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Context Posted:

THIS

It’s a enjoy FANTASY not real enjoy… I’m sure she’ll appreciate not being left in a ditch somewhere or duct-taped in a trunk… however you can still use duct-tape. Log in to see images!

By definition, enjoy is unwanted, which makes me want to punch anyone who claims a enjoy fetish, which would include myself so really it’s just the sex where they aren’t in control. However like any good dom/sub knows, the sub is in control since the dom is playing to their fantasies and stops when the safety word is uttered. In the meantime, subs also know that by acting out they are “punished” and as such will struggle or fight back on purpose with the expectation of being slapped around or having a dildo shoved up their bum etc…

The most important thing here is the safety word. My girlfriend and I use “stop” in any language OTHER than English as an example and no matter what else she says I can feel free to completely ignore her or punish her for it. But without the safety word, the fantasy can go too far and go into actual enjoy and you would have no way of knowing and could still be criminally prosecuted. “Sorry officers, I thought when she said ‘no, stop’ I was supposed to stuff my male reproductive organ down her throat after slapping her.” Isn’t really going to hold up that well, even if you had consent before. The law says that you can change your mind AT ANY TIME during sex.

Of course if you cover her mouth it becomes harder to hear, but you can tell the difference between a muffled scream and a muffled attempt at speech at which point your hand could “slip” allowing a word out as a test or you could remove the hand for a second only to tell them that you like them feisty and/or nobody is there to help them. Of course it would be best for the first few times to not bind the mouth at all just until you are confident that you can read her better and can judge her reactions better to see what she likes.

Confidence is the most important thing though. DON’T hesitate in any of your actions and DO punish when they act out, they know fighting back will lead to some rough handling and as such will act out if they WANT to be treated roughly. With the safety word in effect you are nearly free in your actions to learn how far they like to go bit by bit.

As far as masks are concerned. Even supposed “enjoy fetishists” don’t all want sex with strangers, even if they say that they do it may be just a vague concept in their head which seems nice at the time. Make sure she knows it’s you by face or by voice first, and make sure that you are in a relationship, even if just a casual sex one. Otherwise things could turn out very badly for you instead of fun for all.

Granted I’m a sub so it’s less fun for me to dom, but hey. I’m not you.

[15:09] <Dunatis> The US is very good at not getting involved in major worlds wars until the last year or two and then giving itself all the credit

[15:10] <&Phuquit> and it seems to me that the US feels so bad about turning up late for the last 2 world wars that it’s determined to be REALLY punctual for the next one

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

im about to do a fuknig pirouette off the handle numpnuts if you dont find this completely hilarious i guess you are just completely dumb geez dont you get this is the funniest stuff ever

AntichristKr-
acker

Level 24 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

Context Posted:

THIS

It’s a enjoy FANTASY not real enjoy… I’m sure she’ll appreciate not being left in a ditch somewhere or duct-taped in a trunk… however you can still use duct-tape. Log in to see images!

There’s a couple of different types of enjoy fantasy, not just “OH U R SO MANLY TAEK OFF MAH CLOTHES”

There’s the one where you just take her roughly, as mentioned above, using one hand to hold her wrists above her head, the other hand either over her mouth to stop her screaming (This is where you can get rough, threaten her to try and get her to stop screaming and stuff) Or, have your hand around her throat to give you more the sense of control, i.e, control her breathing, give her just enough, it will give her the feeling of powerlessness but also deep down inside she’ll feel safe (and also your male reproductive organ if you aren’t too much of a fabulous person to stick in her while you’re choking her like a real man) also, in this position you can use your hand on her neck to manouver her face to look directly up at you.

A slight variation is using good old rope (not coarse rope, as it’s uncomfortable and leaves marks. Try either a cotton rope or silk scarves) to tie her to the bed/pole/sink or wherever else you’re going to “take” her. This leaves one hand free because you don’t need to ever power her as much and to free up the other hand, meet my dear old friend duct-tape. Straight over the mouth, use about 3 pieces over the mouth, one over the top of each other, one a little longer than the next, as she will randomly try and moan out her mouth so the warm breath will make duct tape lose it’s sticky and just fall off. When she’s just about to come just rip the duct tape off, if you don’t fail miserably, this small bit of pain mixed with how much pleasure she is in should send her over the edge.

PRO TIPS:

If your girlfriend is good at undoing knots or you’re worried they aren’t tight enough and your girlfriend can easily slip out because you suck, she is a twig… or what ever other reason, well, remember my friend duct tape? Use it to cover the knots you have tied or use it in combination with the rope to make it more secure (Do not just use duct tape alone or all the body perspiration will make it become loose and drop off quickly)

If you aren’t comfortable with not using protection, it’s ok to use them in this scenario… To keep with the roleplay instead of being liek “Oh… excuse me… I just need a condom, miss.” say soemthing degrading or something like “You aren’t my jizz, whore” or something to that effect.

If you are, try pulling out at the last second and come on her (and hey, since she’s a little tied up, you have free range of where you want it to land!)

Things girls don’t usually find hot:

Hockey Mask (She wants to be taken with force by you, not jason lolll)

Skii Masks (As hot as being taken by a video game character would be, I don’t think that the terrorist from counterstrike is a good character to choose for this. Skii masks don’t really compliment a face…Log in to see images!

Asking “Is this ok” or “Are you hurting”... You’re raping her, the point is you are using her for your pleasure. Believe me, if you do it right, the pain will feel good anyway

If you use a safe word make it “Yellow” or “Blue” don’t make it “Pirate” or something silly because if you want to get started again, a stupid word will not help the mood.

You should just try it, you’ll be suprised, maybe you’ll like it. If you are quiet and shy and the less dominant in the relationship, I almost guarantee you will like being dominant in the sack. I’m guessing this because clearly you are quite vanilla compared to your girl, just offer up ideas, go with the flow and try things she wants to try (Unless she begins to talk about liek… scat, peeing on you, vomit or making you be the next goatse guy, then you can dump her and run away really fast)

So yeah, uhhh… If you need any more advice/wisdom don’t hesitate to ask!

Sorry, I just wanted to read all that again. Log in to see images!

Also, you may want to try Bondage Tape if you haven’t already. I was rather impressed with the strength but then again I don’t recall trying very hard to escape.

Toxic Cherry

Level 15 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

Yes exactly what Context said. I’ve had the same fantasy for forever and right now I’m trying to convince my guy to do this to me.

Dunatis

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Toxic Cherry Posted:

Yes exactly what Context said. I’ve had the same fantasy for forever and right now I’m trying to convince my guy to do this to me.

Well, build it up over multiple sessions, don’t expect him to get it all right the first time. Like I said before and as the original poster shows, there’s usually a bit of discomfort in doing this to work past before we can get it right.

[15:09] <Dunatis> The US is very good at not getting involved in major worlds wars until the last year or two and then giving itself all the credit

[15:10] <&Phuquit> and it seems to me that the US feels so bad about turning up late for the last 2 world wars that it’s determined to be REALLY punctual for the next one

Context

[Board of Directors]

Level 30 Camwhore

The Cats Pajamas

Toxic Cherry Posted:

Also, to make him feel better call it a “control fantasy” or “power play” because for some reason most guys think being a rapist is a bad thing.

Dunatis

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Context Posted:

Also, to make him feel better call it a “control fantasy” or “power play” because for some reason most guys think being a rapist is a bad thing.

It is, and by definition enjoy is not wanted since you can’t want an undesired action to happen to you, it makes it desired. A enjoy fantasy is never a desire to be raped exactly, it is a power play. Otherwise you’d see people wandering aimlessly down dark alleyways at night wearing no underwear and ****ty clothes all alone. Yes there are people out there like that, but for the most part it’s a fantasy that cannot feasibly exist in reality.

I’ve had a fantasy since I was about 12 where a succubus gives me a blowjob while demons chew my limbs off, but obviously it works only in my head especially since I have pathophobia.

Being a rapist IS a bad thing, but smacking around your girl and ****ing her hard entirely on your terms can be soooo good. Log in to see images!

Spirithound

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Everybodyknows Posted:

what is a gentleman to do? funny thing is, she said she found the idea of me raping her hot as we were just going on a hiatus. i told her i could probably get into that. she said “you’d probably have to hit me a bit to get me wet enough first”.

real enjoy doesn’t let her get wet, so don’t smack her.

Dunatis

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Spirithound Posted:

real enjoy doesn’t let her get wet, so don’t smack her.

Actually if she said to, I’d recommend smacking her. Not a teeth jarring smack, or bruising smack, just something to redden up her face a bit for a while to give her that bit of pain she’s looking for in her fantasy.

Spirithound

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

anybody stop an think that the OP was actually role-playing??

aw dang…now i’m not rp in an rp forum….

Cheins Sanch-
ez

Avatar: 64305 2015-06-13 02:49:05 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

CONTEXT JUST SAID THAT enjoy IS OK LETS GO AND enjoy CONTEXT

Dunatis

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Spirithound Posted:

anybody stop an think that the OP was actually role-playing??

I don’t bother checking out where the forum is and just go with the tone of the forum so… not really?

Context

[Board of Directors]

Level 30 Camwhore

The Cats Pajamas

Cheins Sanchez Posted:

CONTEXT JUST SAID THAT enjoy IS OK LETS GO AND enjoy CONTEXT

No I didn’t :/

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!