Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay One account per IP address makes me a sad panda.

Razzlesnaff

[Fruit ****ers]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

My girlfriend wants to join Forum Warz too. She got the whole “You look familiar.” you could get banned message.

I can understand the 4 forum visits a day thing, and even to a much lesser extent the one character per account(unless you pay for a second one).

But it doesn’t seem very fair that only one person per household can have their own account on Forum Warz. Log in to see images!

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Hi, I think you emailed about this. Banination is possible if you do this, but we can attach notes to accounts to try and prevent it. I thought I replied but in case I somehow missed it I’ve tagged your account as such, and if we screw up and ban you by mistake you can easily get it revoked by sending us a note.

Penguinzrock

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Please tag my account as well. My brother wants to play on a separate computer. I made a thread about it, too.

Gretsch

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I’m new, so maybe I’m not as up to date on this as I should be. But, if you’re not even able to transfer items/flez from account to account then why would it matter if you had an alt? Especially when the limitations are placed on you? Does it affect a competitive aspect or something?

Miggle

Level 17 Emo Kid

God won't kill me, he likes to see me suffer.

Hey tag mine, I have a brother who wants to play too!

Penguinzrock

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I think it has something to do with bandwith, so idiots don’t go off making new accounts once they use up their 4 forum visits a day.

Anyway, my brother will have to wait. I’m guessing others have had this problem too.

EDIT: Post above me explains it. What would stop any person from just saying they have a border to get another ban-free account?

Penguinzrock edited this message on 03/06/2008 10:17PM

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Gretsch Posted:

I’m new, so maybe I’m not as up to date on this as I should be. But, if you’re not even able to transfer items/flez from account to account then why would it matter if you had an alt? Especially when the limitations are placed on you? Does it affect a competitive aspect or something?

Exactly. Without the limitation, then a spammer couldhave many, many alts that each +1 all of his forumbuilder submissions, thereby granting him free chocolate scoops. I’m sure there are other reasons, but that probably the main one.

That and CrotchZombie needs some busfare for the next trip to Atlantic City!

Penguinzrock

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Then I vote for an initiative for the ‘Other Account’ option during sign-up, which will restrict that user from voting on anything.

My brother and I play Forum Warz strictly for the story and hilarity, but are tightwads and refuse to pay. Log in to see images!

Amaril

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Dear god tag me too, I play on my University’s internet and this seems like it would end up being a problem for me… *is worried now*

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

I have 50 brothers who all want to play.

And I may have sisters in the future so be forewarned.

Penguinzrock

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

The world needs more birth control.

Or more birth conTROLLS.

=/

Galanodel

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Where can e-mail to get an account flagged? Both me, my girlfriend, and my brother play off of this one computer.

Though I expect my brother to quit playing in a day or two. Being an emo has gotten too hard for him Log in to see images!

jpsteel

Level 10 Emo Kid

Hello Kitty Underwear Aficionado

If you are using a router then a new ip address will be generated for each computer in a house using a wireless connection. So if all your brothers and sisters have their own computers then it shouldn’t be a problem. If not then sharing is caring Log in to see images!

Thunder Scro-
tum

[Disco Galactica]

Level 19 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Now ITT: “Hey, so uh, me TOO. I also have a “brother” and a “sister” and I pimp out a bunch of chicks that ALL want to play. These are totally not me. No way.”

Fez

[RPG Codex]

Level 14 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

I am jealous of someone getting anything I don’t and now want to pretend that I have brothers and sisters or children that want to play too, but I am too lazy and/or stupid to pretend. So just give me free stuff.

I’m kidding . Log in to see images!

Or am I? Log in to see images!

Bubo

Level 18 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

jpsteel Posted:

If you are using a router then a new ip address will be generated for each computer in a house using a wireless connection. So if all your brothers and sisters have their own computers then it shouldn’t be a problem. If not then sharing is caring Log in to see images!

Unfortunately, it doesn’t work exactly like you think it does for the majority of home users out there. While every computer does get their own IP from the router, these IPs are strictly for internal use only and to the outside world (i.e. ForumWarz), it appears as if all of those computers are coming from one IP (unless you specifically setup your routing otherwise).

scootermod80

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

—even though hi! late!, I’d like my account tagged, too, please. It should only be necessary briefly. Friend visiting from out of state, using home network, introduced to FW, etc etc.

N3RD

[b-tarded]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I got my wife into the game so she is playing off the same internet connection as I am.

LolWhut

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Me and my multiple personalities all want to play, but sometimes we log in and there’s no turns left – we have no idea who used them up so multiple rotating accounts would solve this

Galanodel

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Bump for a possible e-mail address to contact Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!