Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay One account per IP address makes me a sad panda.

Everybodykno-
ws

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

my computer wants it’s own account, can i get one tagged as such too?

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

I should have expected this :S

Cherrypie

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Yes, you should. Now what — contemplate everyone, or deny everyone?

If I had any say, I’d say one extra chara per household, tops. And no, university isn’ an excuse — all the Uni’s traffic can’t conceivably just go trough the same pipe. Each machine in the network gets a different IP already.

Abyssinth

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

(gotta get out of character to answer this one)

A whole University full of students could, conceivably, visit from a small range of IPs belonging to a proxy that the University put in front of the internet access. It could be a few or a few dozen IPs and each person could possibly access from several, as they are usually bumigned randomly.

Corporations’ web services often work this way and I see no reason universities would do it differently.

A combination of cookies and IP tracking can, to a certain extent, help you resolve this issue. Requiring a credit card might also work. I can’t really think of any better solutions, but, you’re obviously way more creative than me and might think of something.

Luckily for me, no one else in my household has any desire to play forumwarz. They don’t enjoy forums enough to get it Log in to see images!

Vagitarian

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Troll

Im a stupid ****wad

I am positively CERTAIN I am the first person to register from my university. Come on, TexasVille Community College, the least goony school in the country! I majored in porking ****es who ain’t got aspergers and vegetarianism!

Nissyenia

Level 17 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Both my bf and I play, but since I started my account at work and he at home, I’m not sure we would have this problem, except that I do sometimes play from home. Would this be an issue? I’m too addicted to be banned!

Wrath0bunny

[Mehstormz]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Cherrypie Posted:

Yes, you should. Now what — contemplate everyone, or deny everyone?

If I had any say, I’d say one extra chara per household, tops. And no, university isn’ an excuse — all the Uni’s traffic can’t conceivably just go trough the same pipe. Each machine in the network gets a different IP already.

Agreed with the one extra.

and glad to hear you can leave notes. My wife wanted to play but didn’t want to get me banned. I will email you sir.

chuckyhacks -
and duckbeard

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

I just joined the other day and was unaware of only being allowed to have 1 account per IP. I made this second account to try out another character clbum. But now that I know it’s against the rules I was wanting to know how to delete this account. I’m sorry. I really didn’t know. Log in to see images!

I would like to donate and legally acquire a second character though on my main account if that’s alright.

Galanodel

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

If you never log into it it shouldn’t be an issue.

VIVa-ChiCk

Level 14 Troll

aka FireFury

chuckyhacks and duckbeard Posted:

I just joined the other day and was unaware of only being allowed to have 1 account per IP. I made this second account to try out another character clbum. But now that I know it’s against the rules I was wanting to know how to delete this account. I’m sorry. I really didn’t know. Log in to see images!

I would like to donate and legally acquire a second character though on my main account if that’s alright.

Just dont use it, To get more characters, buy from the Brownie Shop.

Ps. Link located at the bottom, “Buy Stuff”

Anovadea

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Hmmm, this is a stumper. I wish I’d known about this before I started telling people in college about this. We all have to go through the college’s proxies.

So basically, if I want to play from college, I have to ensure that nobody else from college plays or finds out about it? Log in to see images!

Aoife

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!