Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Abyssinth

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

(gotta get out of character to answer this one)

A whole University full of students could, conceivably, visit from a small range of IPs belonging to a proxy that the University put in front of the internet access. It could be a few or a few dozen IPs and each person could possibly access from several, as they are usually bumigned randomly.

Corporations’ web services often work this way and I see no reason universities would do it differently.

A combination of cookies and IP tracking can, to a certain extent, help you resolve this issue. Requiring a credit card might also work. I can’t really think of any better solutions, but, you’re obviously way more creative than me and might think of something.

Luckily for me, no one else in my household has any desire to play forumwarz. They don’t enjoy forums enough to get it Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!