Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fun Itembuildr: Let's talk about it

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

http://twitter.com/forumwarz/statuses/1306596265

So it’s on the way! SHould be here in a matter of hours.

What could possibly go wrong?

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Fortunato Posted:

What could possibly go wrong?

More than you would expect.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

I’m excited.

Because every new feature is a new opportunity for the Haxploitation peen.

Also because I can’t wait to see what it’s really all about, how it’s going to impact the economy, etc.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

[not trolling]

I can’t wait to see a item being made called DRAGCAVE DRAGON +1000 OFFENSE/+1000 DEFENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also can’t wait for more game imbalance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/not trolling]

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

I look forward to not being able to afford anything it makes! Log in to see images!

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

I thought they were gonna start the policy to only put out updates on Fridays before they go away from internet access for the weekend.

Auser

Avatar: 89481 Thu Feb 26 14:58:28 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

Just south of sanity

Yeah I think some of what Itembuildr makes will be funny or cool, but I hope it doesn’t go like Forumbuildr too quickly

Auser edited this message on 03/10/2009 3:14PM

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

We should repost our serious questions here, so that we get real answers instead of MCBanny’s trolling in the other thread.

1. The Item Name submission box has a forced character limit, similar to INCIT. However, the description text box does not. I was able to successfully submit a description of 500 characters, as five separate strings of 100 characters each.

2. Are submissions that fail to follow the guidelines listed here automatically disqualified? Is there any sort of Admin/Mod review before these go to the voting phase?

3. If the item is a .moar file, should we add in the file tag text (i.e., .pr0n and .divy for video files, etc.) or will this be added automatically?

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Acid Flux Posted:

We should repost our serious questions here, so that we get real answers instead of MCBanny’s trolling in the other thread.

Oh darn you caught me Log in to see images!

Acid Flux Posted:

3. If the item is a .moar file, should we add in the file tag text (i.e., .pr0n and .divy for video files, etc.) or will this be added automatically?

Currently it does not automatically add one, but CZ “might edit one in”.

Can’t answer your other Qs.

futhermocker

Avatar: 125126 Sat Feb 28 16:36:53 -0500 2009

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Troll

This user causes YOUR HEAD ASPLODE!!!

TBH I was expecting a lot more so I’m pretty disappointed.

The Girl Wit-
h Mad Skillz-
Yo

[Homosexual Goose M-
afiosi
]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

I made one already and put .divy on the end. Besides you can preview it beforehand. I think we should leave it so we have the option to put in the file type. Or we choose from a selection so we don’t have .leers on dogreat timesent files.

The Girl With Mad Skillz Yo edited this message on 03/10/2009 5:11PM

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

I would just like to say, Hell yeah to the itembuildr store and them not just throwing it randomly into the game.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

Hopefully only allowing one person to win will improve the quality of the item, but knowing how you people vote, I’m dubious.

Also, I didn’t really see any limitations on images, so are there any? Besides like the normal shock rules, is there going to be a problem with copyrights and stuff, because I don’t want to have to pick from a limited pile of lame images like the avatars in forumbuildr

Princezz_Und-
ies

Avatar: 121015 Mon Jan 19 16:50:27 -0500 2009

Level 35 Troll

She's so mean that instead of using deodorant she gargles disinfectant and licks her armpits

i don’t wanna troll or anything, but i feel like that all these buildr functions are not for our benefits, but for et’s, because with these users will do all the work cz’s supposed to do. just my thoughts.

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Adapt Posted:

Hopefully only allowing one person to win will improve the quality of the item, but knowing how you people vote, I’m dubious.

Also, I didn’t really see any limitations on images, so are there any? Besides like the normal shock rules, is there going to be a problem with copyrights and stuff, because I don’t want to have to pick from a limited pile of lame images like the avatars in forumbuildr

Well, I’m wondering about that myself, but for this first one, I think I’ve got the winning image right here:

Or are we going to be able to give new and different icons to .moar files? Because that would be sweet.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Acid Flux Posted:

Or are we going to be able to give new and different icons to .moar files? Because that would be sweet.

I asked ET basically the same question, only referring to the descriptions.

He didn’t say no Log in to see images!

Cruzader

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Princezz_Undies Posted:

i don’t wanna troll or anything, but i feel like that all these buildr functions are not for our benefits, but for et’s, because with these users will do all the work cz’s supposed to do. just my thoughts.

Well, I think it’s a lot more fun this way to help out. Besides it would seem like tedious work for the team trying to be funny with each one.

Besides, they can put their efforts into something else I suppose.

Either way, it’s here so I suppose I’m just rambling.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Nicco Posted:

[not trolling]

I can’t wait to see a item being made called DRAGCAVE DRAGON +1000 OFFENSE/+1000 DEFENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also can’t wait for more game imbalance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/not trolling]

You keep posting your deepest fears, but have you read how it will work? Users do not set the stats

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

futhermocker Posted:

TBH I was expecting a lot more so I’m pretty disappointed.

You’ve only witnessed the first day of itembuildr’s four-day cycle, and the functionality has been hobbled because there’s nothing to vote on yet.

We kindly ask that you wait until the appropriate date to profess your predictable and unjustified disappointment. Thanks.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Princezz_Undies Posted:

By that argument, the users of Digg are just doing what the editors of Slashdot are supposed to do Log in to see images!

Here’s the thing: people like contributing to the game and seeing their content come to life. People also like having lots of new content to see and play with. We’ve put 2+2 together.

Acid Flux Posted:

I’m going to be honest, I haven’t made up my mind yet. The system fully supports each .moar file having its own icon, even though it would be inconsistent. Let’s see what people come up with, and then we’ll let the community help us decide.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!