Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Pr0n GGM Proudly Presents: The Extremely Specific Fetish Pic Contest (NSFW)

Andy_Dextruss

Avatar: 50228 Wed Apr 08 07:39:40 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 37 Troll

Orgasm changer who shoots rays through computer screens

Now that Thiefree’s contest has ended, Grey Goose Mafiosi Inc. proudly presents another amazing competition:

The Extremely Specific Fetish Pic Contest!

I want you to take pictures of yourself acting out fetishes chosen from the list below. You can do as many as you want, submit as many pics as you like, but every entry must contain a note saying “**** off, Andy you perv!” or “GGM is sexy!” (or your username) either on paper or yourself. If you’re doing a series of pics you don’t have to have the note in all of them, as long as it’s obvious (which I will judge) that they are all of you. If it contains a clear shot of your face you can also take a pic of your face holding the same sign and that would be considered proof, or if you link to other pictures where you prove it’s you (shoe on head pics/GGM Camwhore contest). You can enter significant others/friends etc. as long as the pics comply with the rest of the rules, good luck explaining it though.

Most of these are easily accomplished without nudity, though nudity is encouraged and will help your entry. Log in to see images! The idea of fetishes is sexual arousal so you can’t go wrong trying to make your submission as sexy as possible. However, that being said, if you’re creative and funny with your entry, it will easily compete with something I consider genuinely hot in this contest, even if it’s a little gross/shocking – so guys should not be shy in getting involved. Any kind of quality submission will be appreciated.

You can choose from:

Foot Fetish: Pics of feet in ****ty heels (the higher the heel, the better), no tights/stockings, bonus points for trampling on someone.

Fake enjoy: Tied up, looking unconscious, extra points for really bad fake blood/bruising and drink with tablets nearby.

Furries: Speaks for itself, good costumes, random ones, extra points for outdoor pics, funny poses.

Roleplay: Dress up as a schoolgirl, cop, frenchmaid, vampire, goth/emo/suicide girl; this needs to be pretty ****ty and provocative. Nudity (fine upstanding member of society slips, super short skirts) is encouraged here but generally just looking really hot will get you good marks.

Gimp/slave – Dress up in leather/rubber/pvc/black bin bags, the weirder and funnier will win in this category.

great timesshots: Take a pic of a part of your body dripping with (hopefully fake) great times, try writing something in it and being creative, extra points for ammount/consistency.

Please send your submissions to me via Tubmail, please post here to confirm your entry, also any questions you may have can be asked here. At some point on the following day I will select the 10 best entrants and then post a poll on Flamebate to let you guys decide the actual winner.

No trolling in this thread, any pics not containing a note or some form of sufficient evidence will not be considered for entry.

The winner will be given 4 BP and the runner-up will be given 1 BP.

Look forward to more quality contests brought to you by GGM, week after week!

Edit 1: fixed spelling/typos.

Andy_Dextruss edited this message on 03/03/2009 7:09PM

Andy_Dextruss

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 37 Troll

Andy_Dextruss Posted:

Now that Thiefree’s contest has ended, Grey Goose Mafiosi Inc. proudly presents another amazing competition:

The Extremely Specific Fetish Pic Contest!

I want you to take pictures of yourself acting out fetishes chosen from the list below. You can do as many as you want, submit as many pics as you like, but every entry must contain a note saying “**** off, Andy you perv!” or “GGM is sexy!” (or your username) either on paper or yourself. If you’re doing a series of pics you don’t have to have the note in all of them, as long as it’s obvious (which I will judge) that they are all of you. If it contains a clear shot of your face you can also take a pic of your face holding the same sign and that would be considered proof, or if you link to other pictures where you prove it’s you (shoe on head pics/GGM Camwhore contest). You can enter significant others/friends etc. as long as the pics comply with the rest of the rules, good luck explaining it though.

Most of these are easily accomplished without nudity, though nudity is encouraged and will help your entry. Log in to see images! The idea of fetishes is sexual arousal so you can’t go wrong trying to make your submission as sexy as possible. However, that being said, if you’re creative and funny with your entry, it will easily compete with something I consider genuinely hot in this contest, even if it’s a little gross/shocking – so guys should not be shy in getting involved. Any kind of quality submission will be appreciated.

You can choose from:

Foot Fetish: Pics of feet in ****ty heels (the higher the heel, the better), no tights/stockings, bonus points for trampling on someone.

Fake enjoy: Tied up, looking unconsciousness, extra points for really bad fake blood/bruising and drink with tablets nearby.

Furries: Speaks for itself, good costumes, random ones, extra points for outdoor pics, funny poses.

Roleplay: Dress up as a schoolgirl, cop, frenchmaid, vampire, goth/emo/suicide girl; this needs to be pretty ****ty and provocative. Nudity (fine upstanding member of society slips, super short skirts) is encouraged here but generally just looking really hot will get you good marks.

Gimp/slave – Dress up in leather/rubber/pvc/black bin bags, the weirder and funnier will win in this category.

great timesshots: Take a pic of your a part of your body dripping with (hopefully fake) great times, try writing something in it and being creative, extra points for ammount/consistency.

Please send your submissions to me via Tubmail, please post here to confirm your entry, also any questions you may have can be asked here. At some point on the following day I will select the 10 best entrants and then post a poll on Flamebate to let you guys decide the actual winner.

No trolling in this thread, any pics not containing a note or some form of sufficient evidence will not be considered for entry.

The winner will be given 4 BP and the runner-up will be given 1 BP.

Look forward to more quality contests brought to you by GGM, week after week!

Quoted for generichaxor.

Thiefree

Avatar: 60455 Sun Feb 15 19:29:37 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Hmmm I might enter actually, I have some heels that are p damn sexy…

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

good klan, good contest. Everyone should enter Log in to see images!

What_tha_Fox

Level 19 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

Possible Full of win thread Log in to see images!

The Baroness

Avatar: 111827 Sat Apr 25 22:25:53 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I REALLY MISS INCIT, LOL

Full of win. Can’t wait to see FalCoN’s schoolgirl pics!! Log in to see images!

Xylon

Avatar: 76994 2010-01-16 02:54:34 -0500

[Kappa Kappa Kappa]

Level 35 Hacker

Posting personal information is fun. Everyone should try it at least once.

Lemme dig my digital camera out of my closet and I will see about putting together a photo set.

Andy_Dextruss

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 37 Troll

Obviously when the submission period is over I will post all entries, and all the pics from the ten best entrants will be posted in the poll to decide the winner.

lolbronnih

Avatar: 103335 2010-01-24 16:16:08 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 15 Camwhore

kinda looks like martha stewart while stirring

i’ve entered

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Andy_Dextruss Posted:

Quoted for generichaxor.

You deserve a BP just for that.

Andy_Dextruss

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 37 Troll

Raepdog Posted:

You deserve a BP just for that.

I’m trying to give them away!

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Will i win this if i jizz on my ankle and post a picture?

Andy_Dextruss

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 37 Troll

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

Will i win this if i jizz on my ankle and post a picture?

What have you got to lose?

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

wheres da poop fetish

Andy_Dextruss

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 37 Troll

Tesfan Posted:

wheres da poop fetish

I was p scared of someone actually doing it and finding it in my tubmail.

Andy_Dextruss

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 37 Troll

Can a mod please add NSFW to the title please, I forgot and it is highly likely that it could get interesting when I have the submissions.

Andy_Dextruss

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 37 Troll

Thank you whoever did that Log in to see images!

Physics

Avatar: 83756 2009-10-01 09:57:31 -0400

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Hacker

Making laws and snuggling dark matter.

Needs: olfactophilia, narratophilia, kleptophilia, gynemimetophilia, chrematistophilia, adolescentilism.

And hair fetish.

Andy_Dextruss

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 37 Troll

Physics Posted:

Needs: olfactophilia, narratophilia, kleptophilia, gynemimetophilia, chrematistophilia, adolescentilism.

And hair fetish.

Hexplain.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Klan is getting scarier each week…

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!