Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Gay I will take my clothes off and fool around with you live on cam for BP.

Peregrine

Avatar: 135742 2011-10-31 19:55:54 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 35 Camwhore

Forumwarz' Pretend Homosexual

So, here’s the deal. I could buy episode II if I’d like, but my bank statements are mailed home, and whether I like it or not, that means that my parents will be opening and reading my bank statements Log in to see images! Sad.

However, that creates a great opportunity for you! I am willing to get on cam live for whoever succesffully offers me the largest amount of BP on this thread.

I will set up a live feed on an account at justin.tv and protect with an access code that only the winner of the bidding war will receive. I have not picked out a date or time for this show because it is something that must be worked out with the winner.

For your know, my time is limited and I do have a roommate who often decides not to go to clbum which may cause a problem if we decide on a time. However, I will not accept any BP until after I perform the show. This way I will never be accused of being a thief if someone decided to intrude and the show must be postponed.

To comply with probably the first question that is coming to people’s minds, I am eighteen years old and can produce ID if required, but I’m not exactly sure that would be necessary.

To reduce the confusion, I am not a girl. I want this to be perfectly clear so that no one purchases something they really don’t want.

And what better way to do that than include pics!

I’m on the left in that one.

This picture was actually taken while I was underage and looking very special Log in to see images!

This was for a party I went to a few weeks ago.

Anyway, that’s me. For the record, I do not care about the gender of the person who wins the auction but to further entice you, I do own a Gum Drops Double Bubble bumplug, and will use it on cam if requested. So if you’re into that, even better for you. If you’re wondering what that looks like:

That’s 2.25 inches at the widest point btw.

Anyway, I hope you’re interested! Bidding starts at 7BP (because that’s why I’m doing this in the first place, is for ep2), and bidding will close on Wednesday, February 25th at 12:00 noon, EST. I will only show for one person, so whoever has the highest bid in before 12:00 noon is the big winner!

Mods, if this needs to be moved, go ahead. If this post has some other problem, just let me know and I’ll do what I can to rectify it. Thanks!

Peregrine edited this message on 04/21/2009 10:19PM

Peregrine

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 35 Camwhore

Peregrine Posted:

So, here’s the deal. I could buy episode II if I’d like, but my bank statements are mailed home, and whether I like it or not, that means that my parents will be opening and reading my bank statements Log in to see images! Sad.

However, that creates a great opportunity for you! I am willing to get on cam live for whoever succesffully offers me the largest amount of BP on this thread.

I will set up a live feed on an account at justin.tv and protect with an access code that only the winner of the bidding war will receive. I have not picked out a date or time for this show because it is something that must be worked out with the winner.

For your know, my time is limited and I do have a roommate who often decides not to go to clbum which may cause a problem if we decide on a time. However, I will not accept any BP until after I perform the show. This way I will never be accused of being a thief if someone decided to intrude and the show must be postponed.

To comply with probably the first question that is coming to people’s minds, I am eighteen years old and can produce ID if required, but I’m not exactly sure that would be necessary.

To reduce the confusion, I am not a girl. I want this to be perfectly clear so that no one purchases something they really don’t want.

And what better way to do that than include pics!

I’m on the left in that one.

This picture was actually taken while I was underage and looking very special Log in to see images!

This was for a party I went to a few weeks ago.

Anyway, that’s me. For the record, I do not care about the gender of the person who wins the auction but to further entice you, I do own a Gum Drops Double Bubble bumplug, and will use it on cam if requested. So if you’re into that, even better for you. If you’re wondering what that looks like:

That’s 2.25 inches at the widest point btw.

Anyway, I hope you’re interested! Bidding starts at 7BP (because that’s why I’m doing this in the first place, is for ep2), and bidding will close on Wednesday, February 25th at 12:00 noon, EST. I will only show for one person, so whoever has the highest bid in before 12:00 noon is the big winner!

Mods, if this needs to be moved, go ahead. If this post has some other problem, just let me know and I’ll do what I can to rectify it. Thanks!

QFT

Peregrine edited this message on 04/21/2009 10:21PM

The Baroness

Avatar: 111827 Sat Apr 25 22:25:53 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I REALLY MISS INCIT, LOL

I can offer you two camels and a sheep, but I’ll need to get the paperwork done first. Log in to see images!

Oleg

Avatar: 98357 2011-07-31 00:47:25 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 18 Hacker

INVINCIBLE POSTER

A+ thread

Full of Won this

PS: Nice dog!

Oleg edited this message on 02/22/2009 12:30PM

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Oleg Mordashov Posted:

A+ thread

Full of Won this

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

FalCoN

Avatar: 10741 2010-01-24 16:21:30 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I NEVER LEFT FORUMWARZ

I’d like to point out that I find it very remarkable that the OP does not want his parents to get to know that he is playing this browser game called Forumwarz… so he prefers to perform a camshow using that bumplug instead.

Evil Trout, what the **** have you done? Log in to see images!

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

FalCoN Posted:

I’d like to point out that I find it very remarkable that the OP does not want his parents to get to know that he is playing this browser game called Forumwarz… so he prefers to perform a camshow using that bumplug instead.

Evil Trout, what the **** have you done? Log in to see images!

Let this be a lesson to parents everywhere.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Peregrine

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 35 Camwhore

The thing is, I like my parents to know that my education is my priority and since some of the money in that account wsa gifted to me upon my high school graduation, I would catch tons of flak for it if I used it for an online game LOL

The Baroness

Avatar: 111827 Sat Apr 25 22:25:53 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I REALLY MISS INCIT, LOL

So you see no other alternative than to shove a bumplug up your bum on cam, as opposed to borrowing the measly 10 bucks from a friend and paying them back later?

Awesome.

futhermocker

Avatar: 125126 Sat Feb 28 16:36:53 -0500 2009

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Troll

This user causes YOUR HEAD ASPLODE!!!

Just buy one of those prepaid credit cards, problem instantly solved.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Auser

Avatar: 89481 Thu Feb 26 14:58:28 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

Just south of sanity

Baroness Von Squeezenstein Posted:

So you see no other alternative than to shove a bumplug up your bum on cam, as opposed to borrowing the measly 10 bucks from a friend and paying them back later?

Awesome.

Stop it, you’re making too much sense on the internet. Clearly OP has the right idea Log in to see images!

Take a moment to enjoy an awesome song mixed with clips from The Watchman(since youtube is useless for proper music videos now)

Thiefree

Avatar: 60455 Sun Feb 15 19:29:37 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

You should just tell your parents that you’re whoring yourself out instead, I bet they’d be proud of your initiative!

CHALKONEUPTO-
DALORD

Avatar: 49117 2011-10-31 03:55:43 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 10 Camwhore

You should listen to the groovy trip-hop in my sig

Oleg Mordashov Posted:

A+ thread

Full of Won this

Peregrine

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 35 Camwhore

Baroness Von Squeezenstein Posted:

Awesome.

I will admit there are alternatives, but what better a way to get my camwhore access to Episode 2 than by camwhoring? Log in to see images!

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Would you do goatse? Or maybe 1man1jar?

Peregrine

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 35 Camwhore

Crinkz Posted:

Would you do goatse? Or maybe 1man1jar?

Haha, I don’t think so. Glbum is actually really dangerous to put in there. I know someone who had a beer bottle break in there and now he can’t have sex anymore because it really ****ed things up.

Aaan I can’t stretch myself like goatse can lol

Sapper

Avatar: 8525 2009-12-20 17:41:27 -0500

[So ronery]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

How about I give you 5 BP, and you make an animated GIF of you fisting yourself?

Peregrine

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 35 Camwhore

Sapper Posted:

How about I give you 5 BP, and you make an animated GIF of you fisting yourself?

I have neither the desire nor capability to make that gif.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Sapper Posted:

I’ll put a BP on that. It’s got to be reasonable quality though. That brings the total to 6BP.

Peregrine

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 35 Camwhore

Celerysteve Posted:

I’ll put a BP on that. It’s got to be reasonable quality though. That brings the total to 6BP.

I have neither the desire nor capability to make that gif.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!