Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Macho Macho Men

BEAT_WOMEN

Avatar: 146698 Mon Mar 02 17:31:25 -0500 2009

[ANAL enjoy]

Level 21 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

FAIL Posted:

hey guys I heard there were OGs posting about their e-reps and came as quick as I could

I’m pretty sure I have a special IP or something (a VIP if you will) because the other day I was just cruisin the internet and I came across a Nigerian Prince who was all “Are you FAIL from forumwarz?” and I was all “maybe, who wants to know?” and he was all “I need you to cash this cheeck at your barnk and then send mee a personhal check for a lessor amount for free profits!” and I was all “I’m pretty sure I’m scamming you with this deal” and he was all “for ur honesty you can keep an extra 5%” and I was all “thjanks Motumbo, that’s big of you” and he was all “np fail, good luck on fwz idol roun d 2”

That reminds me, I recently was trolling a forum and me and another troll started chatting with each other… turned out he happened to be the cousins of one of the girls I dated.

So ****ing weird… Small world.

BEAT_WOMEN

[ANAL enjoy]

Level 21 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

Type that in all Log in to see images!

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

BEAT_WOMEN Posted:

When did I say I was an e-celebrity? I maintain an extremely low trollfile and always alternate screen names between websites. Everything is for my amusement, even watching you guys defend nana is making me laugh because you guys believe there must be something to defend against me and us Log in to see images!

You take the internet seriously. You are laughable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

BEAT_WOMEN Posted:

Yeah. The site is hit or miss. It has too much channers on it, so it’s mostly ignore-worthy. Like the rest of 4chan, it has rare hits among the mostly garbage.

my name is beat_women and i Care About The Internet

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

Hang on brb changin my screenname to keep a low torllfile (lol what the **** does that even mean)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Poseur

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 20 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

BEAT_WOMEN Posted:

That reminds me, I recently was trolling a forum and me and another troll started chatting with each other… turned out he happened to be the cousins of one of the girls I dated.

if you replaced the words ‘trolling a forum’ with ‘at a party’ and ‘troll’ with ‘guy’ and ‘website’ with ‘bar’ and ‘username’ with, i dunno, ‘haircut,’ your posts might sound like a normal person talking

JUST A FUN FACT

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

BEAT_WOMEN Posted:

this one time i was TROLLING this website because i am TROLL and i saw that there was another TROLL and since we were both TROLLS we began speaking and i have no life

BEAT_WOMEN

[ANAL enjoy]

Level 21 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

You take the internet seriously. You are laughable.

I don’t. I’ve been drunk for the past hour or so and this is more entertaining than slashdot or TV.

BTW what’s you’re AIM? You’re a total douchebag so you’re exactly like me! Let’s chat.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

Poseur Posted:

if you replaced the words ‘trolling a forum’ with ‘at a party’ and ‘troll’ with ‘guy’ and ‘website’ with ‘bar’ and ‘username’ with, i dunno, ‘haircut,’ your posts might sound like a normal person talking

JUST A FUN FACT

lol beatwoemn this fine upstanding member of society is schoolin you

BEAT_WOMEN

[ANAL enjoy]

Level 21 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Poseur Posted:

JUST A FUN FACT

Haven’t seen your pics.

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

FAIL Posted:

hey guys I heard there were OGs posting about their e-reps and came as quick as I could

I’m pretty sure I have a special IP or something (a VIP if you will) because the other day I was just cruisin the internet and I came across a Nigerian Prince who was all “Are you FAIL from forumwarz?” and I was all “maybe, who wants to know?” and he was all “I need you to cash this cheeck at your barnk and then send mee a personhal check for a lessor amount for free profits!” and I was all “I’m pretty sure I’m scamming you with this deal” and he was all “for ur honesty you can keep an extra 5%” and I was all “thjanks Motumbo, that’s big of you” and he was all “np fail, good luck on fwz idol roun d 2”

This other time I was hanging around some cool forums and was all “I wish there were forums that instead of threads there were just pictures and videos of naked women” and some dude was all “since you are so cool, I’m going to let you in on a little secret” and I was all “go on” and he was all “go to a forum called google and do a search for BBW” and I was all “wtf is BBW” and he was all “you’ll find out. PS good luck on fwz idol round 2” and I was all “thanks bro” and I found some pretty amazing pictures that you all aren’t cool enough to find

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

BEAT_WOMEN Posted:

I don’t. I’ve been drunk for the past hour or so and this is more entertaining than slashdot or TV.

BTW what’s you’re AIM? You’re a total douchebag so you’re exactly like me! Let’s chat.

I Visit Slashdot

BEAT_WOMEN

[ANAL enjoy]

Level 21 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS Posted:

I Visit Slashdot

same here

what’s your aim?

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

BEAT_WOMEN Posted:

drunk defense ITT

ETA on “IM da puppetmaster!” is about 5 minutes/10 posts (hope I didnt ruin your defense dude)

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

BEAT_WOMEN

[ANAL enjoy]

Level 21 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

drunk defense ITT

ETA on “IM da puppetmaster!” is about 5 minutes/10 posts (hope I didnt ruin your defense dude)

When is being drunk a defense? It’s mostly an offense, as far as I’m concerned. If you guys aren’t drunk tonight then you’re either under 18, thus younger kids, or pussies.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS Posted:

I Visit Slashdot

btw if u guyz didnt notice i didnt include a joke w/ this post well it is because SLASHDOTDLSAHSDOTSLASHBOT

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

but you guys don’t understand IM EFAMOUS EVEN THOUGH I KEEP A LOW TROLLFILE

so now that I’ve began to crumble under the pressure you guys wanna be my friends (jk as soon as any of you are at all nice to me I’ll switch my “i don’t care im drunk” defense to “haha i was just being nice to get you off guard lol trolld” offense it’ll be so awesome)

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

BEAT_WOMEN

[ANAL enjoy]

Level 21 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

drunk defense ITT

I tried that but may be I’m copy pasta wrong. Is IM da puppetmaster right or i’m just a bit drunk here okay Log in to see images!

Bigandtasty

Avatar: 67579 Sat Jan 17 15:30:20 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

**** i pulled my troll card already

i’m drunk so i don’t care you guys are probably all sober virgins though

­

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

BEAT_WOMEN Posted:

When is being drunk a defense? It’s mostly an offense, as far as I’m concerned. If you guys aren’t drunk tonight then you’re either under 18, thus younger kids, or pussies.

underage people are incapable of drinking!

anyone over 21 is drunk 24/7 no i do not have a drinking probleM WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!