Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Music Forumwarz Idol: Auditions

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit my mediafire link isn’t working anymore and I deleted the song right after I uploaded it…

did anyone I shared the link with download it and still have it?

EDIT: nvm thanks njp Log in to see images! FAIL edited this message on 02/19/2009 3:53PM

Clarity

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 22 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

I am Jessica (Jess), the better half of CoreyJess, and this is my entry.

http://www.mediafire.com/?vxgqd3jzbuo

Listen away.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Clarity Posted:

Listen away.

****, contest over Log in to see images!

Petition to require submissions to indicate some sort of proof that you’re not just stealing a professional recording. Mine will have that.

Clarity

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 22 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

MC Banhammer Posted:

****, contest over Log in to see images!

Petition to require submissions to indicate some sort of proof that you’re not just stealing a professional recording. Mine will have that.

Mine was actually recorded in a recording studio near my house, owned by a friend. I see in the OP now that there actually is a requirement to identify yourself, so if that disqualifies me, so be it. It was fun enough recording, that it was worth it even if I can’t enter.

By the way, I’m trying to get Corey to enter at least one of the songs he recorded, but he seems to think he can’t win either. I think you’re both wrong. Singing anything is it’s own reward.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Clarity Posted:

Mine was actually recorded in a recording studio near my house, owned by a friend. I see in the OP now that there actually is a requirement to identify yourself, so if that disqualifies me, so be it. It was fun enough recording, that it was worth it even if I can’t enter.

By the way, I’m trying to get Corey to enter at least one of the songs he recorded, but he seems to think he can’t win either. I think you’re both wrong. Singing anything is it’s own reward.

A recording studio? ****. No wonder it sounds so professional.

And entering is indeed a reward of its own. Why do you think I’m doing it? Log in to see images!

Clarity

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 22 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

MC Banhammer Posted:

A recording studio? ****. No wonder it sounds so professional.

And entering is indeed a reward of its own. Why do you think I’m doing it? Log in to see images!

My friend Mike used the karaoke track available on iTunes for 99 cents to record it, but yeah, a recording studio makes a huge difference. I won’t record with a pc mic anymore, not after hearing it in a studio.

As a side note, many studios will only charge you 25-50 bucks to record a track, especially in an economy like this one. It’s a fun way to spend an afternoon. Corey and I have done it a few times just to kill an afternoon.

Miss Prince

[The House of Badfic]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Clarity Posted:

Listen away.

Damnit. I can compete with that ;D But can I change my entry? Is that allowed?

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Thunder Road sent to idol @ forumwarz.com

Crappy microphone = distortion at the loudest parts. Ah well, what’re you gonna do? Log in to see images!

slysa

Level 30 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

Clarity

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 22 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

I uploaded an mp3 of me singing the song above, but it is a horrible recording done on a laptop mic. Hopefully it’ll be enough to convince the judges that it was me singing the song above. If you want proof yourself you can listen, but the one above is a much better copy.

http://www.mediafire.com/?vm2rmj312xd

And for witnesses, Corey promised to upload something tomorrow, since I had to make this ****ty recording.

Clarity edited this message on 02/19/2009 10:10PM

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

Clarity Posted:

I uploaded an mp3 of me singing the song above, but it is a horrible recording done on a laptop mic. Hopefully it’ll be enough to convince the judges that it was me singing the song above. If you want proof yourself you can listen, but the one above is a much better copy.

http://www.mediafire.com/?vm2rmj312xd

And for witnesses, Corey promised to upload something tomorrow, since I had to make this ****ty recording.

Woah, you totally did not have to do that. I didn’t really doubt it was you singing in your entry. The name thing was more of a formality and just in case someone questioned anyone’s legitimacy. It was not really a disqualifying thing. I should have responded to this thread earlier, it would have saved you some work. My bad. Log in to see images! Adapt edited this message on 02/19/2009 10:39PM

CoreyJess

Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!

A deal’s a deal.

I uploaded my song.

‘Meet Virgina’ by Train

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

If somebody could please send me an instrumental version of Karma Police by Radiohead, suggest where I can find one (if you say google you suck), or at least tell me how to take out the vocal tracks of songs using Audacity (if such a thing is possible), I’m TOTALLY getting in on this.

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

We should have more entries.

I’ll do mine tomorrow.

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Entered!

Don’t worry; you don’t have to stomach the proles anymore, of ye of discerning ear.

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

Something_Witty Posted:

If somebody could please send me an instrumental version of Karma Police by Radiohead, suggest where I can find one (if you say google you suck), or at least tell me how to take out the vocal tracks of songs using Audacity (if such a thing is possible), I’m TOTALLY getting in on this.

Oh yeah I’m really late but I’m signing up for this.

Whoops Log in to see images!

Miss Prince

[The House of Badfic]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I’ll resubmit tomorrow when I can tack a message on the front without my roommates going “ForumWarz? Miss Prince? WTF?” at me. I’m gonna send Think, I think :B

FalCoN

Avatar: 10741 2010-01-24 16:21:30 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I NEVER LEFT FORUMWARZ

Submission stage ends tomorrow! Hurry up everyone!

Miss Prince

[The House of Badfic]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Sent Log in to see images!

Femline

Avatar: 124524 Fri Jan 23 03:23:48 -0500 2009

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

*flattens ears* I can’t enter…

*mewls pitifully* And this looked so much fun too…

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!