Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Interface NewDotMoarFiles - Know when new .moar files are available to extract

VGA

Avatar: 39570 2010-02-17 02:59:45 -0500

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 27 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

Thanks for the stream marker script (and the special characters fix)

In case it hasn’t been mentioned yet, you can convert greasemonkey scripts to standalone firefox extensions online here :

http://arantius.com/misc/greasemonkey/script-compiler

So, you don’t need Greasemonkey installed. Works fine here.

DG-Root

Avatar: 86945 Fri Jan 30 20:49:15 -0500 2009

[Play INCIT]

Level 40 Hacker

“Uber Macro”

Pardon this here bump, but I updated the script, as it wasn’t working for me, and re-uploaded it.

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/77907

Ignore this if there is some super secret better version somewhere or something.

Kittysan

Level 40 Re-Re

I'm a fabulous person who goes back on Dom ties

Streak Marker scripts aren’t working again. These includes the original Neona’s version, quangntenemy’s version, and Wrong’s SuperKosherCrazyCareers.

All of them draw streaks information from http://www.forumwarz.com/bookmarks/streak which is, coincidentally, not accessible. Could this be the source of the problem? Or is it only me?

Kittysan edited this message on 08/23/2010 2:45PM

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Think I could narrow it down to Dungeons & Dragpipes. Possibly the ”&” sign?

Kittysan

Level 40 Re-Re

I seriously have no idea; I’m not an expert JAVA coder. Besides, when the Streak Marker had a problem with the ö in Nientendö Official Forums, only that one forum wasn’t marked as pwned, but all others forums that were part of the streak were still marked as intended. But now, no forum is marked at all.

However, I can tell you that some other scripts, like Forum Helper still works (albeit not updated in my case.) The sorting function of SuperKosherCrazyCareers also works, but the streak filtering is not. So I think it’s not about my Firefox or Greasemonkey. In fact, I was in the middle of doing my Kosher’s job yesterday when suddenly the Streak Marker that worked perfectly just a few minutes before that stopped working. Weird.

Anyone has the same problem? SuperKosherCrazyCareers is the strangest case since one function of it works and another doesn’t.

Also, is the link http://www.forumwarz.com/bookmarks/streak supposed to be accessible? I still think that could be part of the problem.

EDIT: I’ve done 4 more jobs today, and now the Streak Marker worked every time I finished a job and returned to Kosher’s via the Character page link. But it didn’t work after a refresh, or anywhere else, or clicking the link again after that. It only worked one time and one time only after I finished pwning a forum. Now that’s just ridiculous.

Kittysan edited this message on 08/24/2010 7:39AM

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

Kittysan Posted:

I’m not an expert JAVA coder.

Duh. Especially when the code is written in JavaScript which is totally different to Java :rolleyes:

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Kittysan Posted:

I seriously have no idea; I’m not an expert JAVA coder. Besides, when the Streak Marker had a problem with the ö in Nientendö Official Forums, only that one forum wasn’t marked as pwned, but all others forums that were part of the streak were still marked as intended. But now, no forum is marked at all.

However, I can tell you that some other scripts, like Forum Helper still works (albeit not updated in my case.) The sorting function of SuperKosherCrazyCareers also works, but the streak filtering is not. So I think it’s not about my Firefox or Greasemonkey. In fact, I was in the middle of doing my Kosher’s job yesterday when suddenly the Streak Marker that worked perfectly just a few minutes before that stopped working. Weird.

Anyone has the same problem? SuperKosherCrazyCareers is the strangest case since one function of it works and another doesn’t.

Also, is the link http://www.forumwarz.com/bookmarks/streak supposed to be accessible? I still think that could be part of the problem.

EDIT: I’ve done 4 more jobs today, and now the Streak Marker worked every time I finished a job and returned to Kosher’s via the Character page link. But it didn’t work after a refresh, or anywhere else, or clicking the link again after that. It only worked one time and one time only after I finished pwning a forum. Now that’s just ridiculous.

No problem here. I haven’t pwned that new forum. The streak page’s still accessible for me. If it’s not accessible for you then it’s a problem on the server side and only Trout can fix it.

Catt although

Avatar: 46806 2022-11-29 03:06:42 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

Tried the new forum on an alt – that forum indeed does not get picked up by the streak marker, everything else seems normal for me.

Kittysan

Level 40 Re-Re

SanDyk Posted:

Duh. Especially when the code is written in JavaScript which is totally different to Java :rolleyes:

Kittysan Posted:

I’m not an expert JAVA coder.

Here, happy now? I guess you were only here to nitpick me instead of offering anything related to the subject at hand.

Anyway, I decided to clear my FireFox cache. Now, the Neona’s Streak Marker works with Kosher’s and Forums Bookmarks pages. But it’s still not working with the Vanilla Helper page, which is even weirder.

Also, Neona’s Streak Marker seems to be in conflict with SuperKosherCrazyCareers. If both are on, then the streak Filter option isn’t workable. The forums in the streak are still shown after the filter is applied. Those forums are still marked with Pistachio scoop, so at least you know which one is already pwned.

quangntenemy’s Streak Marker, however, works everywhere after the clearing of my cache. Although I like the simplicity of Neona’s script, I guess it’s time to make the switch.

Kittysan edited this message on 08/25/2010 6:33AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!