Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Kittysan Posted:

I seriously have no idea; I’m not an expert JAVA coder. Besides, when the Streak Marker had a problem with the ö in Nientendö Official Forums, only that one forum wasn’t marked as pwned, but all others forums that were part of the streak were still marked as intended. But now, no forum is marked at all.

However, I can tell you that some other scripts, like Forum Helper still works (albeit not updated in my case.) The sorting function of SuperKosherCrazyCareers also works, but the streak filtering is not. So I think it’s not about my Firefox or Greasemonkey. In fact, I was in the middle of doing my Kosher’s job yesterday when suddenly the Streak Marker that worked perfectly just a few minutes before that stopped working. Weird.

Anyone has the same problem? SuperKosherCrazyCareers is the strangest case since one function of it works and another doesn’t.

Also, is the link http://www.forumwarz.com/bookmarks/streak supposed to be accessible? I still think that could be part of the problem.

EDIT: I’ve done 4 more jobs today, and now the Streak Marker worked every time I finished a job and returned to Kosher’s via the Character page link. But it didn’t work after a refresh, or anywhere else, or clicking the link again after that. It only worked one time and one time only after I finished pwning a forum. Now that’s just ridiculous.

No problem here. I haven’t pwned that new forum. The streak page’s still accessible for me. If it’s not accessible for you then it’s a problem on the server side and only Trout can fix it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!