Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Macho How do people redistribute their scoops?

Spoony J

[Order of the Spoon]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

I’ve seen it happen a couple times now, and I don’t know which card does that. Any help?

Alttwo

[Brainfreeze]

Level 17 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

Spoony J Posted:

I’ve seen it happen a couple times now, and I don’t know which card does that. Any help?

switcheroo.. it’s probably got something on the wiki about the cards.

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

Alttwo Posted:

switcheroo.. it’s probably got something on the wiki about the cards.

Also, Modest Improvement lets you essentially trade four scoops from one flavor for two of another. Wiki article: http://www.forumwarz.com/spoilers/wiki/Domination_Cards

Spoony J

[Order of the Spoon]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

No it’s like the guy has 150 in one flava, then redistributes it so that it’s 50 in 3 flavas.

EDIT: yeah I checked the wiki and was still confused because none of the descriptions matched what I’ve seen.

Spoony J edited this message on 02/04/2009 7:57PM

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

Spoony J Posted:

No it’s like the guy has 150 in one flava, then redistributes it so that it’s 50 in 3 flavas.

EDIT: yeah I checked the wiki and was still confused because none of the descriptions matched what I’ve seen.

If he bought 25 Modest Improvements and then earned another 50 scoops in a third flavor… I have no idea. Never heard of this happening.

Spoony J

[Order of the Spoon]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

I’ve seen it 2 or 3 times now. I don’t think the dude bought that many cards. Most I’d seen him with in the last 20-30 min was 13. Used a peeping tom and saw he had 3 shields, 6 bumholes and a few shotguns or something. I thought it was something common.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

You are just missing in between steps. The person likely had cards to start with, had some visits to use and had the option to gamble.

Math-wise dumping 150 scoops grabs 37 cards, so even with the luckiest card draws you couldn’t ever get enough modests. Cards cost a minimum of 50% of your scoops. They are doing last minute visits.

scully edited this message on 02/04/2009 8:08PM

Korubii

Avatar: 113884 Wed Feb 04 21:59:01 -0500 2009

[Silph Debug Testers]

Level 23 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

That’s weird, if he’s turning 150 of one Flava into 50 of three in that short amount of time, something fishy might be going on. Unless ET implements some new theme or something, the only way to split Scoops among multiple Flavas like that is Modest Improvements. If you’re absolutely certain he didn’t use Cards and it wasn’t a different person you looked at or anything, you might want to report that.

Spoony J

[Order of the Spoon]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

scullyangel Posted:

You are just missing in between steps. The person likely had cards to start with, had some visits to use and had the option to gamble.

Math-wise dumping 150 scoops grabs 37 cards, so even with the luckiest card draws you couldn’t ever get enough modests. Cards cost a minimum of 50% of your scoops. They are doing last minute visits.

You might be right, I might’ve missed something.

I don’t wanna go around accusing somebody of something fishy, because like I said I’d seen it a few times. Maybe if I break it down it’d make more sense.

I finish all my visits and everything and I have about 475. I buy a few cards and I have 465. Other dude had 300 something, now he has 280 and 50-something in each flava. Is that plausible with modest improvements?

Doomkiller

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 33 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

Spoony J Posted:

You might be right, I might’ve missed something.

I don’t wanna go around accusing somebody of something fishy, because like I said I’d seen it a few times. Maybe if I break it down it’d make more sense.

I finish all my visits and everything and I have about 475. I buy a few cards and I have 465. Other dude had 300 something, now he has 280 and 50-something in each flava. Is that plausible with modest improvements?

No.. thats hax.

Can you prove it?

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

It’s easy.

He might’ve been using cards on someone else, used up a bunch of scoops to get one stack to 50, switcheroo’d, done a pistachio streak to get 50 there, and meanwhile using extra cards + speed run scoops to build that stack to 50.

It looks like redistribution, but I guarantee he’s just running visits.

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Shii Posted:

It’s easy.

He might’ve been using cards on someone else, used up a bunch of scoops to get one stack to 50, switcheroo’d, done a pistachio streak to get 50 there, and meanwhile using extra cards + speed run scoops to build that stack to 50.

It looks like redistribution, but I guarantee he’s just running visits.

Shii and Scully are correct.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!